X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    *huggles MoB* You'll do great, you know you will

Did you tell Amanda about the concert? She did ask
    Heh. I'm not sure exactly HOW I would tell her, lol.

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*hugs MoB* It's entirely natural to be nervous about it, but I'm sure you'll sell lots of tickets and it'll be awesome! Wish I could be there!
    Me too! *hugs*

Woodn't it be Awesome if we could all go? Why is the world so large?
    It wood! *kicks large world and lack of money-trees*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    *hugs* You will totally get the crowd. You guys are amazing, from what I saw from the vid the last time, I would so love to be there!

Oh and I almost was. Since the wedding, and everything that happened here, I thought I should kinda guilt my dad into giving me the money for going to New York and for a few days I was going, and was thinking to surprise you cause I had it timed to come to the concert.
    Unfortuantely it's not happening, so you're just gonna have to do this again!

Aw! That would have been awesome. But I appreciate the sentiment.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Did anyone else see the news video about the "worm" in the official royal wedding photo?

Comment

*hugs* You will totally get the crowd. You guys are amazing, from what I saw from the vid the last time, I would so love to be there!

Oh and I almost was. Since the wedding, and everything that happened here, I thought I should kinda guilt my dad into giving me the money for going to New York and for a few days I was going, and was thinking to surprise you cause I had it timed to come to the concert.
        Unfortuantely it's not happening, so you're just gonna have to do this again!

Oh, I'm so glad you asked! It's because all day I've been struggling with spelling and every time I thought about it I would also think about magic spells That's about it, but it's so funny and I have no idea why.
        I thought it had something to do with magic spells

Did you click on the thank you links?
        Nope! The mood you're in, I wasn't taking the chance that I might get my eyeballs burned with that nekkid PDL pic

Hey! He's spreading the loveeee.
        No, he's spreading the alimony

Huh! Watching the Million Pound Drop - a couple just lost £50,000 on this question....

What did Roger Bannister become famous for on this day in 1954?

a. Running the four-minute mile.
        b. Closing the toilet seat.

Can you believe they put nearly all their money on b?

I mean, even if you didn't know, which wood you put your money on as being the most likely?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Did anyone else see the news video about the "worm" in the official royal wedding photo?
          I have now! *giggles*
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Seriously?! *shakes head at some people's stupidity*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm really glad we live today opposed to fifty years ago. We have the internet!
              Indeed! How could people live without it It's am mystery that people survived so many years without it

No....haven't paid attention to it at all. What's up with the pic?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Heh. I'm not sure exactly HOW I would tell her, lol.
                Send her a dm on twitter? Send the details to her at Sanctuary on FB? Send me an email with all the details and I'll pass it on? All of the above?

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Indeed! How could people live without it It's am mystery that people survived so many years without it

No....haven't paid attention to it at all. What's up with the pic?
                  Apparently one of the little flower girls was having a tizzy about all the excitement and as members of the wedding party in the various carriages were going to wherever they all went before the picture, Prince Harry (riding with the flower girls) had one of those wiggly toy worm thingys in his pocket, and he gave it to the girl (a granddaughter of Camilla's) and she refused to let go of it or give it up, and nobody noticed that when the people were all arranged for the official photo, said flower girl still had it in her hand, and it is now in the official wedding photo.

I think it's cute.

I also find it interesting, because recently Diana's former psychic was reported to say that she had been in communication with Diana and Diana "told" her that she would be at the wedding and show up in some fashion in one or some of the photos.

One can draw their own conclusion from that if they want to.

Comment

Oh we managed. We had these two weird systems whereby....

1. We wrote letters (ie used pens/pencils and paper), put them in these odd little envelope thingies, stuck a picture of the Queen on it and put it in one of those red boxes that you find hanging around on street corners.

2. We had these odd instrument thingies with a dial on the front with numbers 0 to 9. We used to pick up the handle thingy (which was attached to the main instrument by a curly cord that was always getting tangled up and only allowed you to move about 2ft away from it), then we'd put our finger in the numbers we needed and dialled them and let them go again (made a very weird noise), and then we'd SPEAK to people

Yeah, the internet is a wonderful thing

Comment

Apparently one of the little flower girls was having a tizzy about all the excitement and as members of the wedding party in the various carriages were going to wherever they all went before the picture, Prince Harry (riding with the flower girls) had one of those wiggly toy worm thingys in his pocket, and he gave it to the girl (a granddaughter of Camilla's) and she refused to let go of it or give it up, and nobody noticed that when the people were all arranged for the official photo, said flower girl still had it in her hand, and it is now in the official wedding photo.

I think it's cute.

I also find it interesting, because recently Diana's former psychic was reported to say that she had been in communication with Diana and Diana "told" her that she would be at the wedding and show up in some fashion in one or some of the photos.

Hm. Well I think a worm wood be very apt in that case

Comment

I thought it had something to do with magic spells

Nope! The mood you're in, I wasn't taking the chance that I might get my eyeballs burned with that nekkid PDL pic

No, he's spreading the alimony

Huh! Watching the Million Pound Drop - a couple just lost £50,000 on this question....

What did Roger Bannister become famous for on this day in 1954?

a. Running the four-minute mile.
                        b. Closing the toilet seat.

Can you believe they put nearly all their money on b?

I mean, even if you didn't know, which wood you put your money on as being the most likely?
                        Well, that's still something.

About the pic. I'll get you at one point! mwuahahahahahahhahaah!

About the game. I heard about a rule, I don't know who told me, but it was an old person that's for sure. When it doubt go with B
                        Seriously, it's all fixed anyway and this is your proof. People are not that moronic. I hope.

Did anyone watch Slumdog Millionaire? Awesomeness!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Seriously?! *shakes head at some people's stupidity*
                        Love your Jack sig, the one without text and with him cropped left and right so you can't see his face, and the one in the middle you can see his face. I'm so good with words tonight.
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Oh we managed. We had these two weird systems whereby....

1. We wrote letters (ie used pens/pencils and paper), put them in these odd little envelope thingies, stuck a picture of the Queen on it and put it in one of those red boxes that you find hanging around on street corners.
                          But how did you met the people you wrote these..."letters" to?

Red boxes? They're Orange in the Netherlands!

2. We had these odd instrument thingies with a dial on the front with numbers 0 to 9. We used to pick up the handle thingy (which was attached to the main instrument by a curly cord that was always getting tangled up and only allowed you to move about 2ft away from it), then we'd put our finger in the numbers we needed and dialled them and let them go again (made a very weird noise), and then we'd SPEAK to people

Yeah, the internet is a wonderful thing
                          I know what that is; a phone! We have one at home in our house. It's apparently...what's it called..."antique" It makes a lot of noise when people call the house. Don't know how to use it though...it even has this round number thing on it
                          sigpic

Comment

Not the video, but a piece on Yahoo news. Super cute.

Send her a dm on twitter? Send the details to her at Sanctuary on FB? Send me an email with all the details and I'll pass it on? All of the above?
                            Well, you can't DM someone who isn't following you, alas. But I'll drop you an email with the deets to do with as you wish. Gracias.

I think it's cute.

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

But how did you met the people you wrote these..."letters" to?
                              We used a very odd system - we went out and met people!

There were also penpals that you could contact through magazines.

Red boxes? They're Orange in the Netherlands!
                              Of course they are! What else wood one expect?

I know what that is; a phone! We have one at home in our house. It's apparently...what's it called..."antique" It makes a lot of noise when people call the house. Don't know how to use it though...it even has this round number thing on it
                              Yes...... antique is about right Telephones were traditionally housed in the hallway, where one wood sit on the stairs and freeze to death whilst trying to have a 'private' conversation with one's latest lover - whispering and giggling in the hope that one's parents/siblings couldn't hear every word you were saying

And if there was an extension in the house, you had to listen carefully for the 'click' when someone picked it up to listen in, and quickly change the subject

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Not the video, but a piece on Yahoo news. Super cute.

Well, you can't DM someone who isn't following you, alas. But I'll drop you an email with the deets to do with as you wish. Gracias.
                                Ok

You can also tweet her about it

Comment

Working...
                                X