The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *giggles* You and your demands...if only Martin and Amanda would read this...
    *looks at 6 guests*

What makes you think they aren't?

Comment

*Dear GW, stop keeping previous quotes. It gets tiring to have to keep removing them!*

Yup, it's surprisingly there in many forms. I also asked before each section of the test(I was alone with the person who tested me) why we had to do that because I only had issues with my grammar...right?

The help is really good. It can help you find out where your weaknesses are and even if the test points out you don't have it, they can perhaps help you out to see how to improve your reading as you mentioned.

Dare I ask how long this test is? LOL. I like the idea of my reading being improved. It's good that they could help you

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I think you should - if it shows you're not, then you needn't worry about it (and knowing you, you will worry if you don't know ), and if it shows you are, you can get help to deal with it like Jann did

It's good that your tutor picked up on what you said and gave you some good advice - so many people have dyslexia all their lives and it never gets picked up on or dealt with
      You know me well

I'm surprised actually. Partially because it is distance learning, and for her to pick it up from one sentence in an assignment is quite surprising. I realise I said the words "I skip words when reading" but that could be anything, right? I could just be a dip

I know my sister-in-law is dyslexic and it upsets her so much she will just break down and burst into tears when she's struggling. To imagine what it's like for someone who hasn't been tested and would have it the way she does is

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *high fives*
      *high-fives*

''Dear Robin, I will love you for a not specified period of time if you could deliver the following. In no particular order:

1: PTB Behind the Sce... no skip that last part. PB Behind is good enough.
      2: Actor and PTB. Or... just PTB without actor.
      3: Rescue the recurring. Picture the ones who aren't in every episode. Start with candid JY pics. And um... contiunue down that line.
      4: HooHah! Hair! From every possible angle please.
      5: Tools. Lots and lots of tools. Lots and lots and lots of Martin handled yummy shiny manly... tools.
      6: Keep your pants on!
      ''
      Yes. Yes. Pants should stay on

Just PTB, PTB, PTB.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I nearly said "Martin's not Amanda's!"
        *giggle*
        Poor Amanda. She acts her bum off and here we are, talking about facial hair...

Mine too, but I woodn't have asked for it so blatantly
        But... I asked Robin. That must soften it, right? Right?

*giggles* You and your demands...if only Martin and Amanda would read this...
        Then they'd read that we love Martin's tools, but not facial hair on Amanda.
        *blinks*

Ok, that sounds wrong.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          *Dear GW, stop keeping previous quotes. It gets tiring to have to keep removing them!*
          Apparently what you need to do is untick the ones you've previously quoted

Dare I ask how long this test is? LOL. I like the idea of my reading being improved. It's good that they could help you

You know me well

I'm surprised actually. Partially because it is distance learning, and for her to pick it up from one sentence in an assignment is quite surprising. I realise I said the words "I skip words when reading" but that could be anything, right? I could just be a dip

I know my sister-in-law is dyslexic and it upsets her so much she will just break down and burst into tears when she's struggling. To imagine what it's like for someone who hasn't been tested and would have it the way she does is
          A good tutor should spot such things, but not all do.

I can't imagine what it must be like

*high-fives*

Just PTB, PTB, PTB.
          Actors' pants should stay on...........

Comment

*looks at 6 guests*

...I wanted to add that...but well...seeing the time they should be working on the stuff we admire them for

*looks suspiciously at the guests*

Go back to work!

pot calls the kettle black

Hmm...lemme think it has been at least 6 years for me, but I think it was around an hour or so...I just remember that I was happy to be able to miss a boring class lol!

That's really good and that gives me an inkling that she has more experience with it...

Oh no *hugs*
            See my brothers and I are all dyslexic and we make fun of each other (we could start a whole new dictionairy with interesting sentences/words) but I can see how it can be really frustrating.

EDIT: Speaking of frustrating...even here at work people sometimes make fun of something I wrote, just because they don't know and I accidentally wrote something in the wrong context(quick e-mail without re-reading it) and it is also partly the fact that I'm not a native speaker.
            It is frustrating when that happens, but others on the other hand help me and just edit my writing, point out my mistakes and show me how to write it accurately. That usually helps me understand stuff better and improve.
            Last edited by starlover; 02 May 2011, 02:49 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

*giggle*
              Poor Amanda. She acts her bum off and here we are, talking about facial hair...
              Ah, but think of all the lengthy discussions we've had about her hair

But... I asked Robin. That must soften it, right? Right?
              I guess...... but I think it's highly likely that he'd pass on your request to Martin ..... and if he didn't, I'm sure Martin wood soon catch onto why Robin kept asking for pics of him with his 'tool'
              Then they'd read that we love Martin's tools, but not facial hair on Amanda.
              *blinks*

Ok, that sounds wrong.
              I'm sure they'd figure it out

Comment

*looks at 6 guests*

Shouldn't they be doing more useful things? Like...
                Um...

...be?

Yes!

It might end up being you wanting to read too fast, or having a concentration dip? Better safe than sorry, horrible cliche that it is

*high-fives*

Just PTB, PTB, PTB.
                Judging from comments, there are people who wood LOVE to see Robin drop the pants and show his ''PTB''
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Shouldn't they be doing more useful things? Like...
                  Um...

...be?
                  Probably........ but they could be taking a late lunch break

Yes!

It might end up being you wanting to read too fast, or having a concentration dip? Better safe than sorry, horrible cliche that it is

Judging from comments, there are people who wood LOVE to see Robin drop the pants and show his ''PTB''
                  Can there really be anybody left in the world that hasn't seen Robin drop his pants? Hard to believe

Comment

Or just no concentration because the Woohoos took all of your concentration that should have been focussed on school/work

I would like to see it

I mean...I think he's kinda...hot...together with Ryan and JY

*grins*
                    sigpic

Comment

Actors' pants should stay on...........

Isn't Martin showing his knees enough for you?

...I wanted to add that...but well...seeing the time they should be working on the stuff we admire them for

*looks suspiciously at the guests*

Go back to work!

pot calls the kettle black
                      Yes. Back to work, young lady!

EDIT: Speaking of frustrating...even here at work people sometimes make fun of something I wrote, just because they don't know and I accidentally wrote something in the wrong context(quick e-mail without re-reading it) and it is also partly the fact that I'm not a native speaker.
                      It is frustrating when that happens, but others on the other hand help me and just edit my writing, point out my mistakes and show how to write it accurately. That usually helps me understand stuff better and improve.
                      Meh. Just say difficult Dutch words and ask them to repeat that!

Ah, but think of all the lengthy discussions we've had about her hair
                      But... there's Hair and there's *hair*...

I guess...... but I think it's highly likely that he'd pass on your request to Martin ..... and if he didn't, I'm sure Martin wood soon catch onto why Robin kept asking for pics of him with his 'tool'
                      I'm sure they'd figure it out
                      Hm.
                      *thinks*
                      *sighs*

sigpic

Comment

Done with work!
                        now waiting on my sick friend to pick me up from work since he got the card key to the apt. complex.

Working on it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Or just no concentration because the Woohoos took all of your concentration that should have been focussed on school/work

I would like to see it

*grins*
                          *takes Jann's temperature to see if she's sick*

Ryan and JY I wood agree with, but Robin?

Comment

Probably........ but they could be taking a late lunch break

Can there really be anybody left in the world that hasn't seen Robin drop his pants? Hard to believe
                            No.

And again. No.

Most likely.

I would like to see it

*grins*
                            I'm not very ''attracted'' to RD.
                            No mystery there. It's the clothed ones that make you wonder...

sigpic

Comment

Isn't Martin showing his knees enough for you?
                              Of course! It was his knees I was referring to

But... there's Hair and there's *hair*...
                              Ah, Amanda knows which 'hair' of hers we love

Hm.
                              *thinks*
                              *sighs*
                              I'm sure Martin is well aware of how much we love his toolpics

Comment

There is a PDL chair back in the latest auction. Who is the big PDL fan?

Very remiss of me not to say this earlier:

Happy Birthday Brad! (in case you are lurking, I'm the one who told you about the thread at the Vancouver con)
                                Last edited by EH-T; 02 May 2011, 03:08 PM.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X