The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Thanks Kliggs, that just made me feel even more shallow and dense than I already was

CONGRATS ON YOUR HUGE '69 POST

Nice sig
    Hey, it's the 69 that matters, not what's in front of it.

It is a nice sig, isn't it? A very generous person made it for me.
    sigpic

Comment

Wood morning WooHoos

Comment

Morning Woohoos!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Kliggs *waves*

Oh decisions decisions..............should I listen to some music?.......should I watch TV?.............should I do the pile of paperwork that's sitting on my desk?....................should I listen to the next batch of Martin commentaries while I do some artwork?....................hmmmmmmmmm, such a hard choice!

*looks at list* I missed out Enemies and Ascension! *puts dvd in player* Ah, the perfect way to spend a lazy Sunday

Join me on the couch Martin?

Ok, press play

Comment

Hey Kliggs *waves*

Oh decisions decisions..............should I listen to some music?.......should I watch TV?.............should I do the pile of paperwork that's sitting on my desk?....................should I listen to the next batch of Martin commentaries while I do some artwork?....................hmmmmmmmmm, such a hard choice!

*looks at list* I missed out Enemies and Ascension! *puts dvd in player* Ah, the perfect way to spend a lazy Sunday

Join me on the couch Martin?

LOL. Looks like your day is set with Martin.

Good job on infusing Martin into the Valenship thread.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
              LOL. Looks like your day is set with Martin.

Good job on infusing Martin into the Valenship thread.
              Had to be done

Oh, and back to the HubbaHubba discussion........When Nad first said it, I thought she was referring to....

.........and I was confused, because what could bubble gum possibly have to do with hot pics of Martin?..............well unless.........but let's not go there

So now I have some sitting beside my desktop pic......

........just in case he fancies some (Bubble gum that is!) *cough*

Comment

Had to be done

Oh, and back to the HubbaHubba discussion........When Nad first said it, I thought she was referring to....

[CENTER]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...bba.jpgCENTER]

.........and I was confused, because what could bubble gum possibly have to do with hot pics of Martin?..............well unless.........but let's not go there

So now I have some sitting beside my desktop pic......

........just in case he fancies some (Bubble gum that is!) *cough*
                What a surprise that that picture is your desk top. But it is a very nice picture. Of course bubble gum.
                sigpic

Comment

Well I do change it now and then, but usually after an hour or so I change it back There's some kind of enhancement thingy on my pc that brings the desktop pic up really sharp and clear, and those green eyes just shine *sigh*

Now listening to Ascension with Martin and Amanda

Oh, and James Tichener is there too

Comment

It is all your fault, Jumble. Am watching BOB with Martin Commentary.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good, good.......before I'm done I'll have everyone watching all of Martin's eps with commentary

Seriously?

Ooooooh yeah

Comment

Good, good.......before I'm done I'll have everyone watching all of Martin's eps with commentary

Ooooooh yeah
                        Yes, Martin, seriously.

Drat you Jumble!
                        Last edited by Kliggins; 08 February 2009, 07:46 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

So, following on from my desktop pic..............my screensaver puts up random pics of Martin one at a time collage style................

......then they disappear, and more pop up.........

............which could possibly be why I spend sooooooooo much time in front of my pc

Comment

So, following on from my desktop pic..............my screensaver puts up random pics of Martin one at a time collage style................

......then they disappear, and more pop up.........

............which could possibly be why I spend sooooooooo much time in front of my pc
                            Of course you do and I am sure that is. My screensaver of RDA doesn't do collage, but various pictures pop up. Obviously my computer is less smart than yours or I am less advanced in computer stuff than you.

and double drat you, now I am watching Abyss.
                            sigpic

Comment

Trying to make me feel guilty Kliggs? It's not working

Just finished Summit, now watching Last Stand..................and no, I don't have anything better to do, there is nothing better to do

Comment

Trying to make me feel guilty Kliggs? It's not working

Just finished Summit, now watching Last Stand..................and no, I don't have anything better to do, there is nothing better to do

Of course I am trying to make you feel guilty. *must work on technique* I really dislike those episodes so won't be watching those any time soon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X