The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I'm busy......... and I think MoB is going for the record of the most Tweets one person can make in one day

Edit: Laurie could do with some good vibes and special WooHoo hugs right now.
    Consider them sent Laurie. BTW, enjoying your seat at the con, except for the big guy in front of me with the large head! BW is on tomorrow. I hope the fans will remember the years of great entertainment, the fact he introduced us to so many wonderful actors/actresses (and a few directors), and was responsible for bringing us all together. ((BW))

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *huggles Cags*

Got a haircut today(let it be straightened again for the day) and started a search for a (summer) dress
      Pretty!
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Consider them sent Laurie. BTW, enjoying your seat at the con, except for the big guy in front of me with the large head! BW is on tomorrow. I hope the fans will remember the years of great entertainment, the fact he introduced us to so many wonderful actors/actresses (and a few directors), and was responsible for bringing us all together. ((BW))
        As the Official WooHoo Representative at the con, we're relying on you to make sure that he knows that he is greatly appreciated for all of that - particularly the bolded part

*hugs*

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Watching the London marathon on TV and feeling inadequate because I can barely run 26 yards...

*squishy huggles Cags* We're here when you need us

*sends hugs and positive vibes to Laurie*

Jann, very pretty picture

EH-T, enjoy the con!

*huggles all*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

More than 35,000 people running 26+ miles around London? In.sane!

I doubt I could even walk it

Comment

My cousin was supposed to be running - she did the Amsterdam marathon last year in under four hours and runs a LOT, but she went to India a couple of months ago and got really really sick which meant she couldn't train for ages. So bye bye marathon ambitions Maybe next year!
              sigpic

Comment

Aw, that's a shame

Some have already hit the finish line - less than two hours

Comment

*shakes head* The London marathon is crazy. Don't get me wrong, I heartily applaud those people involved, what an amazing achievement, but I'd much rather sit in the pub.

Sending lot of squishy hugs to Laurie . And hope you're enjoying the Con Eh-T!!

Comment

The Boston marathon is tomorrow. Lots and lots of ppl here for that this weekend! I'd love to run a marathon some day, but right now I'd settle for getting past this 4 mile wall I seem to have hit!

Have a great day at the con EH-T! Enjoy.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the special *hugs* I really needed them. My brother is very sick and is in the hospital. Originally they thought he might be able to come home on Tuesday, but no longer. His body has several blood clots and they need to dissolve them before they do more damage. One is in his leg (he is diabetic - type 2) and the other ones are in his lungs. He is having a terrible time breathing and is so warn down he can't even sit up right now.

I was suppose to go down for a visit on Tuesday to see his new granddaughter (born 2/16) but my sister-in-law has asked me not to come right now. He is not allowed many visitors and Rose spends most of her days at the hospital. I was orginally suppose to go down at Xmas but I got a miserable cold and couldn't go. My nephew asked if I could come down on the 10th of May instead and be there for his wife's birthday on the 13th. So I'm going to have to cancel my ticket again! $50 bucks each time you do that. So far this ticket will now cost be an extra $100 and I still haven't gotten there yet!

Hopefully everyone will be well enough by then. Here's hoping!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh Laurie, I'm so sorry Sending you more squishy hugs, and massive amounts of positive vibes coming your brother's way.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Thanks to everyone for the special *hugs* I really needed them. My brother is very sick and is in the hospital. Originally they thought he might be able to come home on Tuesday, but no longer. His body has several blood clots and they need to dissolve them before they do more damage. One is in his leg (he is diabetic - type 2) and the other ones are in his lungs. He is having a terrible time breathing and is so warn down he can't even sit up right now.

I was suppose to go down for a visit on Tuesday to see his new granddaughter (born 2/16) but my sister-in-law has asked me not to come right now. He is not allowed many visitors and Rose spends most of her days at the hospital. I was orginally suppose to go down at Xmas but I got a miserable cold and couldn't go. My nephew asked if I could come down on the 10th of May instead and be there for his wife's birthday on the 13th. So I'm going to have to cancel my ticket again! $50 bucks each time you do that. So far this ticket will now cost be an extra $100 and I still haven't gotten there yet!

*huggles Laurie* Sorry to hear he's got a little worse, but sending extra strong healing vibes and hoping he gets well soon.

*crosses fingers for third time lucky for your trip*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          *shakes head* The London marathon is crazy. Don't get me wrong, I heartily applaud those people involved, what an amazing achievement, but I'd much rather sit in the pub.

Sending lot of squishy hugs to Laurie . And hope you're enjoying the Con Eh-T!!
                          It is crazy, as are all the people around me who see the Easter holidays as a time to rush out and mow their lawns .......

.... I think it's a shame really. I mean, look how pretty mine is with it's abundance of dandelions and daisies....

Seems such a shame to mow them all down - at least, that's my excuse

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

*hugs Laurie* Sending your brother lots of good healing vibes and love to you

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            It is crazy, as are all the people around me who see the Easter holidays as a time to rush out and mow their lawns .......

.... I think it's a shame really. I mean, look how pretty mine is with it's abundance of dandelions and daisies....

[]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Misc/garden-170411.jpg[/]

Seems such a shame to mow them all down - at least, that's my excuse
                            True!! Can't say as I'm a huge fan of dandelions, but I love daisies. My absolute favourite 'wild' flowers are forget-me-nots

And to coin a Bekki phrase...poobags to those that mow them down, I've always thought your garden is very pretty!

BTW, just a quick reminder for those of you who don't stray over to the Artwork Thread...tonight is the big Awards which we do every year just as a little celebration of all the awesome arties that are posted over there. We start at 8pm GMT, hope you can pop over if only for a little while, it promises to be a fun evening

Comment

Sending tons of healing energy to your brother, Laurie!

Jumble, your garden looks BEAUTIFUL. Wish we'd get some green here soon. One of the trees outside my window is starting to bud.

And, this tickled my fancy: when I scrolled down to type in this box, the ad in the space above it is for the show MOBWIVES.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                *hugs Laurie* Sending your brother lots of good healing vibes and love to you

True!! Can't say as I'm a huge fan of dandelions, but I love daisies. My absolute favourite 'wild' flowers are forget-me-nots

And to coin a Bekki phrase...poobags to those that mow them down, I've always thought your garden is very pretty!

BTW, just a quick reminder for those of you who don't stray over to the Artwork Thread...tonight is the big Awards which we do every year just as a little celebration of all the awesome arties that are posted over there. We start at 8pm GMT, hope you can pop over if only for a little while, it promises to be a fun evening
                                Ah yes, forget-me-nots are among my favourites too. I guess I have a preference for wild flowers that run freely all over the place rather than cultivated ones planted in rows - true to my character I guess I take no credit for how my garden looks - it pretty much does it all by itself

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Sending tons of healing energy to your brother, Laurie!

Jumble, your garden looks BEAUTIFUL. Wish we'd get some green here soon. One of the trees outside my window is starting to bud.

And, this tickled my fancy: when I scrolled down to type in this box, the ad in the space above it is for the show MOBWIVES.
                                Thank you

MOBWIVES? Dare I ask?

Comment

Working...
                                X