No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised that no one commented on the YouTube video I saw and then realized it might have gotten lost inside the message. It was so funny that I almost fell out of my chair. Something I figure the ladies would appreciate.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      OH! I remembered what I was going to say yesterday and had forgotten (and this warrants a new post because trying to edit made GW go funny once, again might be a problem).

I booked my train tickets for that weekend and I get to Jumble's at 11:13 am on Sunday
      WooHoooood!! That's perfect Which station?

Comment

Yahoo Wendy for unpacking!

Got nothin' else to say

*runs around nekkid*
        sigpic

Comment

*flops into thread*

MoB, so glad you''re having a fab time and are feeling all reinvigorated and inspired! Awesome! And really fabulous to hear after the rubbish you've had to put up with recently. *huggles*

*bounces for Woohoomeet*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I've been playing with Estrela's wp tut, and ended up with these......

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Oh, just watching Prometheus, and I think Estrela wondered where she saw Adam Worth... he's in this ep

Edit: Awesome on the unpacking Wendy!!!!
              Thank you

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              WooHoooood!! That's perfect Which station?
              Farnham

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Yahoo Wendy for unpacking!

Got nothin' else to say

*runs around nekkid*
              YAY! thank you hehee

My brother and his wife went on holiday today (along with her parents) and they left us with their dogs for the two weeks. Milo (brothers dog) is currently crying in his bed and has been for the past hour because he misses them. He's looked everywhere for them and I know it's that. Milo has been abandoned by previous owners and this is the first time my brother has left him.

My heart is breaking.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Aw *hugs Milo* Poor little chap

I'll pick you up at the station *bounces*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Aw *hugs Milo* Poor little chap
                  It's one of those moments where you want to hug him, but you have to leave him alone

I'll pick you up at the station *bounces*
                  YAY! *bounces* I can't wait!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Aw poor dog *hugs Milo* I hope he recovers soon and knows that you will take good care of him(and that your brother will return).

Almost time for weekend and laptop buying time(or more like ordering! )
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Aw poor dog *hugs Milo* I hope he recovers soon and knows that you will take good care of him(and that your brother will return).

Almost time for weekend and laptop buying time(or more like ordering! )
                      Hopefully he adjusts soon. He'll definitely be delighted when they return! Siobhan (brothers wife) was practicaly crying when they left him here so it's both ways!

Laptop ordering takes so much effort but so worth it! But I won't yay for the weekend since I'm at work all weekend!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        Hopefully he adjusts soon. He'll definitely be delighted when they return! Siobhan (brothers wife) was practicaly crying when they left him here so it's both ways!

Laptop ordering takes so much effort but so worth it! But I won't yay for the weekend since I'm at work all weekend!
                        Aw, it's good to hear they really care about him!

It does...had to go to the store...ended up in a clothing store and victoria's secret as well (my paycheck was a lot higher than I expected) but I bought my Macbook pro. Squee! SUPER FAST computer! (2,2 Quad core, 8 GB internal memory, Solid State Drive(128 GB) and antiglare screen(so I don't have reflections)) So I'm really happy! Plus I worked for it myself.
                        sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

Just wanted to say I love you, my Woohoos. You really pulled me through this time last year. I'll never forget it.

*sneaks back out*
                          sigpic

Comment

*wraps LJ in a giant squishy hug*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *sneaks in*

Just wanted to say I love you, my Woohoos. You really pulled me through this time last year. I'll never forget it.

*sneaks back out*
                              *sending extra special squishy huggles and lots of love to LJ for today*

Think only of the good times and treasure your happy memories. *huggles again*

Comment

From here

"It's one of those things where ... you think about at conception like 'How hard could it be?'" said Dunne. "We've got harnesses on, we're hanging—but then you actually do it and you're like, 'Wow. This is really tiring.' ... On top of that, Martin Wood was pelting us with tennis balls while it was happening."

"Yes. That didn't help," joked Tapping.
                                Still got my fingers crossed that we'll see that on the dvd special features

Amanda: "Honestly, I think 13 is a good number for us. Twenty was really hard. It was a great joy because we were able to flesh things out more. And I think had we been given more lead-up to starting our season, although we had a network pickup early. We are a little independent television series that needs to get its financing together," she said.
                                "We really only had five weeks to prep this entire season. And if we were doing 20, I think we'd all be in an insane asylum by now. Thirteen was like, we can do 13 with five weeks. There's no way we could've been prepared for 20. ... Thirteen will keep us all sane."

"We've always been the little show that could," said Tapping. "And this is going to sound hokey as can be, but we've always been the show that people weren't sure we could ever get it made.

"It was this little web series. It's always been a struggle, and I think through that struggle, the relationships were forged even more strongly. And there's a huge amount of trust on this set because we all kind of jumped into the fire holding hands together. And so the coolest thing is coming to work and seeing 70 smiling faces who all want to be here, and feeling a collective ... I don't know. A sort of collective consciousness to make this show really good," she said.

"Everyone is committed. Like the location guys care about the script. Everyone's reading the script and everyone cares about what happens, and people help each other. It's a very special vibe here."
                                This is what makes the whole Sanctuary team so special, we could see and feel it at TSE
                                Last edited by Jumble; 16 April 2011, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X