No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XFchemist - Episode 311....but but but it hasn't come out yet! How did you get to see it. I won't be able to watch it until April 15th when aired on tv. How come you are so lucky!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      XFchemist - Episode 311....but but but it hasn't come out yet! How did you get to see it. I won't be able to watch it until April 15th when aired on tv. How come you are so lucky!
      It was released prematurely on iTunes the last couple of days, and a bunch of people have already downloaded it and watched it. It won't be released by Syfy until April 15.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        It was released prematurely on iTunes the last couple of days, and a bunch of people have already downloaded it and watched it. It won't be released by Syfy until April 15.
        So...now the question is...to download it from Itunes...or not...

It means another few weeks waiting for the next episode and I don't know if that is going to make me happier...
        sigpic

Comment

No, I will wait! I have a very large TV and I want to see it on a full screen. Not a little phone. Sigh! I can wait, I can wait, I can wait (I hope)! But, I am happy for the rest of you though.

Wonder if the Sanctuary people know this happened!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            So...now the question is...to download it from Itunes...or not...

It means another few weeks waiting for the next episode and I don't know if that is going to make me happier...
            If you are going to be here in the US for the next 12 weeks, then don't do it. Watching on a full size TV is better and you will only have to wait a week to see the next episode. You know they aren't going to remain dead - or there wouldn be an E311 but I understand that this is a several episode arc.....It is up to you of course, but I am going to control my urges and wait.
            sigpic

Comment

No, I will wait! I have a very large TV and I want to see it on a full screen. Not a little phone. Sigh! I can wait, I can wait, I can wait (I hope)! But, I am happy for the rest of you though.

Wonder if the Sanctuary people know this happened!
              Apparently a whole bunch of people tweeted Damian Kindler about it. And more wrote to Syfy about it, and it is now "temporarily unavailable" on iTunes.

It was quite the subject of conversation on a couple of the Sanctuary threads yesterday.

Comment

I watched it on YT
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  I watched it on YT
                  The whole episode?

While I didn't watch them, somebody did post the whole episode in segments on youtube. That ought to be outlawed, as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

If you are going to be here in the US for the next 12 weeks, then don't do it. Watching on a full size TV is better and you will only have to wait a week to see the next episode. You know they aren't going to remain dead - or there wouldn be an E311 but I understand that this is a several episode arc.....It is up to you of course, but I am going to control my urges and wait.
                    I was thinking of that...since I don't have syfy on my TV(too greedy to pay for that amount for that part of cable ) I will watch it on my PC anyway...but still I think I can wait a little bit.
                    sigpic

Comment

The whole episode?

While I didn't watch them, somebody did post the whole episode in segments on youtube. That ought to be outlawed, as far as I'm concerned.
                      Yes, there's the whole ep in 4 parts. I know that it's not fair, but I don't live in the US so I can't watch it on TV anyway
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I watched it on YT
                        Well, since you are in Italy and I don't know when it will show there, that is an acceptable form of behaviour!

I will have to wait until April 15th .... tape them and restrain myself until Jumble shows up in May so we can watch them together! Oh I can feel my inners tightening up on that thought!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, there's the whole ep in 4 parts. I know that it's not fair, but I don't live in the US so I can't watch it on TV anyway
                          Well, I don't mind your reasoning, but it's the whole notion of it being leaked like that, and I'm pretty sure they don't have permission from the rightful "owners" to do so.

Comment

Well, since you are in Italy and I don't know when it will show there, that is an acceptable form of behaviour!

I will have to wait until April 15th .... tape them and restrain myself until Jumble shows up in May so we can watch them together! Oh I can feel my inners tightening up on that thought!
                            that's SELFCONTROL!!!

In Italy Sanctuary is on a paytv (that I don't have), but we are at s2 and the show is dubbed (as everything here) and I really don't like Italian Helen's voice

*waves to Sarai, Aveo and Leo1*
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Well, I don't mind your reasoning, but it's the whole notion of it being leaked like that, and I'm pretty sure they don't have permission from the rightful "owners" to do so.
                              I was curious so I checked....it is no longer there. So some people got to have a little special April fools day. As long as they don't give out secrets, good for them.... Meanwhile, shame on YouTube!

Now on to important things....I feel like a little Martinizing of the site:

Now that's a little better!

Look up!

Always nice to have a little Amanda as well!

A little Ba'al to mix it up some!

And what is life without a Martin wrapped in my quilt!
                              sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Trying to be productive before tonight's epic Scotch tasting party. Mmmm...

Went for a run, it's a beautiful, sunny day in NYC, did some yoga. Now having a light lunch before finishing my taxes and survival planning for post June 30. Also listening to PJ Harvey's latest. Brilliant. Andi and I are going to see her on April 19.

The whole episode?

It is. I'm sure it will be blocked before you know it.

I was curious so I checked....it is no longer there. So some people got to have a little special April fools day. As long as they don't give out secrets, good for them.... Meanwhile, shame on YouTube!

Now on to important things....I feel like a little Martinizing of the site:

Now that's a little better!

<snipped>
                                And what is life without a Martin wrapped in my quilt!
                                Great picspam Laurie!!! <3
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X