Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by starlover View Post
    hey...you know I'm still awake...and I'm not violent...sometimes a bit ickybah like Nad yes but not...that! *sobs*

    Jumble is right...you are pure evil!!!
    Hey don't blame me, I didn't come up with the idea of using you....Jumble started it. Besides I let you get away and go home. I thought that was nice!

    Besides, I write murder stories, what do you expect. Someone has to be the murderer.....and there was no butler! Boy critics are everywhere.....oh all right. You can be the one that escaped and got away. We'll let someone else be the murderer.
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by starlover View Post
      hey...you know I'm still awake...and I'm not violent...sometimes a bit ickybah like Nad yes but not...that! *sobs*
      *huggles Jann* There there, don't take any notice of that evil Laurie

      Jumble is right...you are pure evil!!!
      You should know by now, Jumble is always right

      Originally posted by llp View Post
      Hey don't blame me, I didn't come up with the idea of using you....Jumble started it. Besides I let you get away and go home. I thought that was nice!

      Besides, I write murder stories, what do you expect. Someone has to be the murderer.....and there was no butler! Boy critics are everywhere.....oh all right. You can be the one that escaped and got away. We'll let someone else be the murderer.
      D'oh! You give in far too easily
      Can I be the murderer? I'm sure I'd be really good at it

      Edit: I just heard Suz got the job she went for last week! WooHooooooood!!!!

      One less thing for me to worry about
      Last edited by Jumble; 24 March 2011, 02:38 AM.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        *huggles Jann* There there, don't take any notice of that evil Laurie
        You should know by now, Jumble is always right


        Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        D'oh! You give in far too easily
        Hey, who's side are you on....you can't keep switching sides!

        Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Can I be the murderer? I'm sure I'd be really good at it
        Hmmm. might work out....under Jumble or your legal name?


        Originally posted by Jumble
        Edit: I just heard Suz got the job she went for last week! WooHooooooood!!!!

        One less thing for me to worry about
        Yeah for Suz!

        Say Jumble, how is the little one that got sick....is he/she okay?
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by llp View Post


          Hey, who's side are you on....you can't keep switching sides!
          Oh but it's much more fun that way

          Hmmm. might work out....under Jumble or your legal name?
          Jumble, definitely! Can't stand my 'legal' name

          Yeah for Suz!

          Say Jumble, how is the little one that got sick....is he/she okay?
          He's still not well He didn't sleep much last night, is still not eating and has a very bloated, rigid tummy Waiting for test results *crosses fingers*

          Comment


            Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            1. Oh but it's much more fun that way Jumble, definitely! Can't stand my 'legal' name

            2. He's still not well He didn't sleep much last night, is still not eating and has a very bloated, rigid tummy Waiting for test results *crosses fingers*
            1. Well if you are serious.......

            2. Hope he does better. Might just be a virus or something. Hopefully nothing more serious.
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by llp View Post
              1. Well if you are serious.......
              Of course!

              2. Hope he does better. Might just be a virus or something. Hopefully nothing more serious.
              Hopefully. He's so little

              Comment


                Happy Birthday Leo and Bagpuss!
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Of course!

                  Hopefully. He's so little
                  Well, I will send special thoughts his way.

                  And if you are really serious..... I will include you into the novel I'm writing right now....but not the main villain....but a clever way...you will have to trust me on that!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Well, it is 3:30 in the morning and I might as well go to bed now. I won't be able to drive anywhere for the next several days because I left my car in the garage. Went to the store yesterday and the post office. Nice to get out. So.........

                    (((for all the Woohoos))) and a special one for ((((the little children)))) who are sick.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Well, I will send special thoughts his way.

                      And if you are really serious..... I will include you into the novel I'm writing right now....but not the main villain....but a clever way...you will have to trust me on that!
                      *bounces*

                      Hey, maybe I could be the main villain's moll and give K a run for her money I'm sure I could manage to distract J and confuse him with fake evidence

                      Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Well, it is 3:30 in the morning and I might as well go to bed now. I won't be able to drive anywhere for the next several days because I left my car in the garage. Went to the store yesterday and the post office. Nice to get out. So.........

                      (((for all the Woohoos))) and a special one for ((((the little children)))) who are sick.
                      Thank you *hugs*

                      Sleep well

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Edit: I just heard Suz got the job she went for last week! WooHooooooood!!!!
                        WOOHOOO!

                        Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        Happy Birthday Leo and Bagpuss!
                        Thanks, Dee *hugs*
                        Last edited by Leo1; 24 March 2011, 04:58 AM.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Hey don't blame me, I didn't come up with the idea of using you....Jumble started it. Besides I let you get away and go home. I thought that was nice!
                          It was...but I don't kill people...that's my issue!

                          Besides, I write murder stories, what do you expect. Someone has to be the murderer.....and there was no butler! Boy critics are everywhere.....oh all right. You can be the one that escaped and got away. We'll let someone else be the murderer.
                          I like that better...I'm the one that got away and helps the police get the murderer and after that I become it's prime target... And then she kills me in the end...
                          Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          *huggles Jann* There there, don't take any notice of that evil Laurie
                          I try*sobs*

                          You should know by now, Jumble is always right
                          Yeah...sure...
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Okay...I just saw this commercial on TV and find the guy featuring in it looking like Ryan Robbins...the voice is off so I think it's not him...but am I wrong that the commercial guy looks like RR? link to commercial


                            Also forgot this in my previous post:

                            Happy Birthday Leo and Bagpuss
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Okay...I just saw this commercial on TV and find the guy featuring in it looking like Ryan Robbins...the voice is off so I think it's not him...but am I wrong that the commercial guy looks like RR? link to commercial


                              Also forgot this in my previous post:

                              Happy Birthday Leo and Bagpuss
                              It looks like him and sounds like him I think Could be.........

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                It looks like him and sounds like him I think Could be.........
                                It's Henry undercover They were looking for an abnormal in there again!

                                Seriously...it's just a hidden Sanctuary add
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X