Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

*hugs her clothes a bit more tightly*

Uh. Now you've done it. I'm giggling out loud and they're all wondering and whispering around me. Time to duck my head and look serious.
    It's ok, just tell them you're doing 'research'

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Well Nad calls me the 'Childmender' and I'm pretty good at that, so you should be ok. You don't mind being blanket-stitched with red wool, do you?
      *blinks*...do you have pink? Fits better with my skin ...

Of course you are........ but just what exactly are you researching? You know, in case he should ask one of us.........
      Facts about Orlando, FL, for next years event we need a good tagline in the trend of "we're going back to Orlando"(company has had the event there before) so looking for ideas....

And researching a cheap(less than a dollar) give-away for a lawn party we're having in may...so much has been turned down already IBM(sponsor) is picky

last thing...I'm waiting on e-mails

*hugs her clothes a bit more tightly*
      Do I have to get Jack or John or...Obiwan to tear 'em off and join our special nekkid running group of win!

Uh. Now you've done it. I'm giggling out loud and they're all wondering and whispering around me. Time to duck my head and look serious.
      YES! Although perhaps some of your co-workers are doing exactly the same right now...and listening to the force/hammond/helen and take their clothes off...

so bored
      sigpic

Comment

Like me
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *blinks*...do you have pink? Fits better with my skin ...
          Oh don't worry, by the time you've been in the shower for a few minutes the colour will have run and it'll just be pink

Facts about Orlando, FL, for next years event we need a good tagline in the trend of "we're going back to Orlando"(company has had the event there before) so looking for ideas....

And researching a cheap(less than a dollar) give-away for a lawn party we're having in may...so much has been turned down already IBM(sponsor) is picky

last thing...I'm waiting on e-mails
          My my, I didn't realise this thread was full of such information

Do I have to get Jack or John or...Obiwan to tear 'em off and join our special nekkid running group of win!
          Now now Jann, forced nekkidness is no fun - it has to be 100% voluntary to be enjoyed fully

YES! Although perhaps some of your co-workers are doing exactly the same right now...and listening to the force/hammond/helen and take their clothes off...

so bored
          *hugs for boredom*

But it does make you funnier

Like me
          Exactly!

Comment

Oh don't worry, by the time you've been in the shower for a few minutes the colour will have run and it'll just be pink
            Hmmm...so it's not water resistent? So how do I know it doesn't fall out when I show if it's not water resistent...

*gets panic attack*

And I find this out AFTER I ran nekkid

*faints*

My my, I didn't realise this thread was full of such information
            Yes; it has all the answers to everything that is why I must do research on here...

Now now Jann, forced nekkidness is no fun - it has to be 100% voluntary to be enjoyed fully
            But it is kinky! and that makes it fully enjoyable

*hugs for boredom*
            *hugs* Thanks!

I just cleaned my desk... So unhealthy.

But it does make you funnier
            or less sane...if I had any sanity to begin with...

Still don't understand why the docs didn't fix all those loose screws and fixed the parts that had disappeared...gave me some new sanity for example...ya know...all that fun stuff!

Exactly!
            My boss even left so I need to do even more research...
            sigpic

Comment

research of the best kind.

YES please!

so bored
              So many of my coworkers are goofing off around me. One spends most of her day on Facebook. Not sure anyone would like to see some of these folks running nekkid through the thread though. *shivers*

I lurk here periodically throughout the day to bring back the smiles especially when the stress levels climb. It really is therapeutic in soooo many ways. The insanity helps keep me sane. *cough*

*huggles my online psychotherapists*
              sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...so it's not water resistent? So how do I know it doesn't fall out when I show if it's not water resistent...

*gets panic attack*

And I find this out AFTER I ran nekkid

*faints*
                Disclaimer: No guarantee was asked for or given. All work undertaken by unqualified doctors is at your own risk.

You should always read the small print

Yes; it has all the answers to everything that is why I must do research on here...
                Just make sure you don't ask serious questions or expect serious answers - you don't want to break GW again

But it is kinky! and that makes it fully enjoyable
                You have to understand that Estrela is one of our 'older' WooHoos, and some of these older ones don't enjoy 'kinky'

But only 'some'

*hugs* Thanks!

I just cleaned my desk... So unhealthy.

or less sane...if I had any sanity to begin with...

Still don't understand why the docs didn't fix all those loose screws and fixed the parts that had disappeared...gave me some new sanity for example...ya know...all that fun stuff!
                Yes, that was a bit remiss of them wasn't it? Maybe they should have got to know you a little better before declaring you fit to leave the hospital

My boss even left so I need to do even more research...
                Maybe he just didn't want to catch any of your insanity

Comment

YES please!
                  *whistles the guys*

Come on guys...do your job

*backs off*

Have fun girl They do leave after the tearing part...they're so expensive...I can only virtually afford a 30 sec. rental...

So many of my coworkers are goofing off around me. One spends most of her day on Facebook. Not sure anyone would like to see some of these folks running nekkid through the thread though. *shivers*
                  Sounds like me...I'm on FB all the time...together with this forum and another one...it's just because I have not much to do...on the moment I do work I forget about everything else

Well...it would be interesting...although I don't want to see any of my colleagues running around nekkid either! They're all at least 10 mostly 15/20 years older than me! I'm being called the baby for a reason Smart, lovable, cute, innocent, helpful and amazing baby though

I lurk here periodically throughout the day to bring back the smiles especially when the stress levels climb. It really is therapeutic in soooo many ways. The insanity helps keep me sane. *cough*

*huggles my online psychotherapists*
                  And here I was thinking it was so stressful to post on a forum I mean it's hard to write a well written post. I mean the drafting, the editing, the thinking that's involved...it's like a job!

*blinks*

Or you just stop that brain and post whatever senseless thing because you don't have any sanity to begin with!
                  sigpic

Comment

But Jann, I thought you liked 'older' men *cough*RDA*cough*

Comment

Disclaimer: No guarantee was asked for or given. All work undertaken by unqualified doctors is at your own risk.

You should always read the small print
                      *goes back to original post*

There was no small print!

I'm sewing sueing you!

Just make sure you don't ask serious questions or expect serious answers - you don't want to break GW again
                      So I shouldn't ask how many pixels the human eye has? Why icebears don't freeze when they go in freezing icewater?

OH...

You have to understand that Estrela is one of our 'older' WooHoos, and some of these older ones don't enjoy 'kinky'

But only 'some'
                      Oh...

*is disappointed*

But I can teach her I'm sure she won't mind!

Yes, that was a bit remiss of them wasn't it? Maybe they should have got to know you a little better before declaring you fit to leave the hospital
                      Doctors make mistakes...

Maybe he just didn't want to catch any of your insanity
                      Do you really think he is sane? He works with me for 40 hours(at least) a week and already for over 2,5 months...even came to the hospital several times...

Nah...all hope is lost there as well...
                      sigpic

Comment

But Jann, I thought you liked 'older' men *cough*RDA*cough*
                        Most of them are girls...and my boss is gay.

Plus I like RDA on SG and before...how he looks now...no...I like Sheppy! He's awesome! My one true love! My prince on ...errr...his puddle jumper!
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs in to hug the WooHos and ...embrace the nudity*

This thread makes me giggle.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*goes back to original post*

There was no small print!
                            Oh, I forgot to mention - the small print is invisible, you need to use special ink to read it

I'm sewing sueing you!

So I shouldn't ask how many pixels the human eye has? Why icebears don't freeze when they go in freezing icewater?

OH...
                            No, that's far too serious!

But you will let us know if you find out, won't you?

Oh...

*is disappointed*

Nah, what she needs is a younger man to teach her

Oh wait, that should be the other way around......

Doctors make mistakes...

Do you really think he is sane? He works with me for 40 hours(at least) a week and already for over 2,5 months...even came to the hospital several times...

Nah...all hope is lost there as well...
                            Poor guy

Most of them are girls...and my boss is gay.

Plus I like RDA on SG and before...how he looks now...no...I like Sheppy! He's awesome! My one true love! My prince on ...errr...his puddle jumper!

Ah Jann, you've cheered me up enormously - I haven't had a good day and I'm worried about one of my little ones. Had to call his mum to come and get him and take him to the docs because he developed a few scary symptoms Still waiting to hear how he is.

So thanks *hugs*

*waves to Nad*

Comment

But only 'some'
                              I was all ready to protest but there's some truth there. Although I will add that my mental age is much younger and than some posters here.

*whistles the guys*

Come on guys...do your job

*backs off*

Have fun girl They do leave after the tearing part...they're so expensive...I can only virtually afford a 30 sec. rental...
                              Aw. That's just not fair. *pouts*

Sounds like me...I'm on FB all the time...together with this forum and another one...it's just because I have not much to do...on the moment I do work I forget about everything else

Well...it would be interesting...although I don't want to see any of my colleagues running around nekkid either! They're all at least 10 mostly 15/20 years older than me! I'm being called the baby for a reason Smart, lovable, cute, innocent, helpful and amazing baby though
                              I have no problems with folks online if there's no work to be done. Been there and done that myself. Sadly, that's not the case here and being ever fearful of more layoffs ....need I say more?

And here I was thinking it was so stressful to post on a forum I mean it's hard to write a well written post. I mean the drafting, the editing, the thinking that's involved...it's like a job!

*blinks*

Or you just stop that brain and post whatever senseless thing because you don't have any sanity to begin with!
                              It took me years to unlurk and start posting on GW. I'm shy. *cough* If I thought about having to write concise, intelligent posts I'd still be lurking. Besides, I think we've proven that GW would be broken more often.

Oh...

*is disappointed*

Jumble *blushes* You've got me all figured out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *runs in to hug the WooHos and ...embrace the nudity*

This thread makes me giggle.
                                YEAH! Dutch nudity *nods* That's why we're the most..."free" country in the world on that area!

Oh, I forgot to mention - the small print is invisible, you need to use special ink to read it
                                Doesn't count. It's unfair.

Hmpf.

You ruined my online body

No, that's far too serious!

But you will let us know if you find out, won't you?
                                I actually have the answers in a magazine in my apt.

Is this a case of "it's not how old you are but how young you feel?"

Poor guy
                                I know!

Ah Jann, you've cheered me up enormously - I haven't had a good day and I'm worried about one of my little ones. Had to call his mum to come and get him and take him to the docs because he developed a few scary symptoms Still waiting to hear how he is.

So thanks *hugs*

*waves to Nad*
                                Glad to have cheered you up! Hope the little one is doing okay; keep us updated! And *hugs* back at ya!

*waits a moment*

HA

You just huggled a nekkid person!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X