• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *Floats into thread*

*floats out, totally in love w/ Carl Binder*
    Fickleness, thy name is LJ

*bounces with excitement for Bekki*

Ok Bekki, put on your Dream Interpreter hat and see what you make of this one....

(spoilered for embarrassing nekkidness )

Spoiler:
    I dreamt that I was going over to Jo's to pick up the boys and drop them off at school. Suz was with me, and although she gave me a slightly odd look she didn't comment on the fact that I was completely nekkid

When we got to Jo's there was a note on the door. I can't remember what it said, but whatever it was meant that I wood have to actually go into the school with Herbie and Oren instead of just dropping them off as I'd intended. So I said to Suz "Oh dear! That means I'll have to put some clothes on ". So I went upstairs to Jo's room to find some clothes (which is laughable because she's a size 8 and I'm...... not ). I opened the bedroom door and turned on all the lights, then realized that Jo was in bed asleep (I'm assuming it was her completely buried under the duvet - couldn't actually be sure), so I quickly turned off the lights and went back downstairs. I found a jacket but couldn't find anything to cover the rest of me At this point I woke up, worriedly wondering what I was going to do And reminding myself that I don't do nekkid

Never have I been so glad to not have Martin in my dreams

Can't wait to see what you make of it

*huggles Laurie for being sick again * (Don't worry, I'm definitely fully clothed )
    Last edited by Jumble; 17 March 2011, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Wow! Photobox are fast..... I got an email telling me that my order had been posted, and ten minutes later the Postie knocked on the door and handed it to me

Comment

SAnctuary set tour with Ryan and Amanda

sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Yay for fast company Jumble And lol on the dream...my interpretation is that you secretely wish to walk around nekkid.

Also for those celebrating: Happy St. Patricksday!

OMG and I see I totally missed my 22,000 milestone
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Yay for fast company Jumble And lol on the dream...my interpretation is that you secretely wish to walk around nekkid.
            No way! Neverinamillionyears wood I do that .... not in public anyway

Also for those celebrating: Happy St. Patricksday!

OMG and I see I totally missed my 22,000 milestone
            Tut tut, you're just not paying attention are you? I'll lend you my banner, just so that the event doesn't go uncelebrated....

CONGRATS ON YOUR MILESTONE JANN!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you ...Can I steal that bright Martin now *waggles eyebrows* I mean...he is pointing his finger at me!

And you don't know what your deepest desire is...perhaps you just want to walk nekkid but you don't know it conciously yet!
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you ...Can I steal that bright Martin now *waggles eyebrows* I mean...he is pointing his finger at me!
                *narrows eyes* Actually, if you look closely you'll see that he's pointing directly at 'Jumble', not you

And you don't know what your deepest desire is...perhaps you just want to walk nekkid but you don't know it conciously yet!
                Oh, I'm pretty sure I know what my deepest desire is And it definitely doesn't involve public displays of nekkidness

Hm. A little distraction is needed I think.....

Last edited by Jumble; 17 March 2011, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  *narrows eyes* Actually, if you look closely you'll see that he's pointing directly at 'Jumble', not you
                  Me is better.

Oh, I'm pretty sure I know what my deepest desire is And it doesn't involve public displays of nekkidness

Hm. A little distraction is needed I think.....

You never know!

Oohhh Martin...may I hug you my dear?
                  sigpic

Comment

*grits teeth*

Ok Jann, you go ahead and hug him! See? I'm learning to share

I've been playing with that ^^ pic...

Last edited by Jumble; 17 March 2011, 10:57 AM.

Comment

*blinks*

Are you feeling okay Jumble???? I mean...sharing...THE man? wow!

Just read an article from a Dutch newspaper; apparently the Netherlands is the most "nekkid friendly" country in the world... Perhaps the Woohoo bus should set up in there...together with the Woohoos that always walk/run/dance/are nekkid in here!
                      sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

Are you feeling okay Jumble???? I mean...sharing...THE man? wow!
                        I know But I've got to get used to it before TSE2 because he's bound to want to hug every WooHoo that goes isn't he?

I won't be special anymore

Just read an article from a Dutch newspaper; apparently the Netherlands is the most "nekkid friendly" country in the world... Perhaps the Woohoo bus should set up in there...together with the Woohoos that always walk/run/dance/are nekkid in here!
                        Now why doesn't that surprise me?

*waves to LJ* Got your email, thanks
                        Last edited by Jumble; 17 March 2011, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I know But I've got to get used to it before TSE2 because he's bound to want to hug every WooHoo that goes isn't he?

I won't be special anymore
                          Probably...but he has enough love for all of us!
                          You'll still be the special Woohoo leader

Now why doesn't that surprise me?
                          Because Nad always runs around nekkid in here and is so...icky bah!
                          sigpic

Comment

Probably...but he has enough love for all of us!
                            You'll still be the special Woohoo leader
                            He does, and I really shouldn't begrudge my fellow WooHoos some of those Awesome hugs that he does

As long as I don't have to watch

Because Nad always runs around nekkid in here and is so...icky bah!
                            Exactly!

Comment

What a day!!

*flops down on sofa*
                              *passes out*

Comment

He does, and I really shouldn't begrudge my fellow WooHoos some of those Awesome hugs that he does

As long as I don't have to watch

On everything

Exactly!

*huggles Sarai*

Ugh...brainstorming about a promotional item we're going to give away during our convention on a party...and it can't cost more than a buck...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X