• Show
Clear All

HooHah Women!
    And yum, pancakes...

*hugs WooHoos*
    *adores the cute PTB caps*
    *hugs all around*

Hello Spencers!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Just discovered that she has no eggs in house to make pancakes with Mom actually used up all my eggs without telling me. *pouts*
      Now to call up a friend to ask him to get me eggs or not...
      sigpic

Comment

Nad, I'm glad your dad is doing better and your mom! I hope they find out what's wrong with him soon! (((huggles)))

The vid is protected for now, it can't be downloaded; that's why you can only get the commercial, but there is the same vid on YT only someone filmed it with a camera so you might try and get it the same way

The whole cast looks wonderful! I can't wait for the next ten eps, but I'm glad there was this break cause that means we'll have even less time to wait for S4.

And as I was watching the vid I'm pretty sure Martin winked at me
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Morning, wonderful Wooohoos *huggles*
          sigpic

Comment

As usual my timing is way off. Can't seem to help that, the hours here are quite different then the UK!

Oh and look what post this is!
            Last edited by llp; 08 March 2011, 03:51 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

*tumbles into thread*

You'd think I was an acrobat or something.

*looks down* *waves at 1 guest*

1st kitten: Guess WHAT!!! Next date for the next Songs for S4K event is DONE! June 25 at 7pm at the Triad in NYC. It's an awesome cabaret venue, I am beyond excited that they gave us that day! This is BIG.

Now I have to start working on getting the word out because we need an audience of at least 50. But yay! Money for S4K. If we get a min audience of 50 at $25 a pop, that's *does math* A lot of money for S4K! Whee!

Today I also had 3 longish train rides: to work, to the rehearsal studio, then home. Guess what I did on that trip. Wrote a fic. It's going off to beta soon. Only it's REALLY REALLY smutty. I mean, WAY more than usual.

*hugs thread peeps*

*tumbles out*
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh, and I celebrated International Women's Day doing High Risk New OB visits in the clinic today. Crazy stuff out there, my friends.

Hope you all celebrated your womanhood!
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Ooh. Triple post. Sorry everyone. But I was going back and reading and it looks like major hugs are in order!

And since it's still IWD here in NY: You are all strong, beautiful, wonderful women and I feel beyond lucky to have each and every one of you in my life.

And before I embarrass myself further, I'm going to bed.

<3
                  sigpic

Comment

Good for you MoB Don't forget to let Amanda know that date

Comment

*high fives MoB*
                      WooHood on the Big '69, Laurie!

*hugs WooHoos*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thank you Jumble.
                        Thank you Nad.
                        Bad night, I haven't been able to sleep yet and I tried. It's now 4 am and a little late to go to bed. I have things to do tomorrow.
                        Oh well, it's raining outside so I may put off some of my errands until the weekend.
                        sigpic

Comment

*sings Laurie a lullaby*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Good for you MoB Don't forget to let Amanda know that date
                          I let Jill know. Not like I have Amanda's email addy tucked in my pocket, lol.

*hugs*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            *sings Laurie a lullaby*

I let Jill know. Not like I have Amanda's email addy tucked in my pocket, lol.

*hugs*
                            You don't? Oh........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              You don't? Oh........

Alas, no. But very excited for this one! Already getting busy on it! My goal is to get an audience of at least 75. Got the troops out already.

Okay, off to work. It's the disorganized clinic today, so wish me luck!

*hugs*
                              sigpic

Comment

Yahoo MoB that sounds great! Keep us updated!

*hugs Nad* How's dad doing right now? Do they already know what is wrong with him?

*hugs Laurie for not being able to sleep* I totally understand you there...I haven't slept through a whole night ever since my first surgery...stupid body just has to go back to normal and let me sleep!

On the other hand...I'm back at work Probably not the entire day...but I'll see how long I can go on today before my body tells me to go home!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X