The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    And I'm happy cuz I finally remembered in which other show I've already seen Ian Tracey (Adam in Sanctuary)! Well, he didn't have legs and arms...
    Apart from Stargate you mean?
    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
      Apart from Stargate you mean?
      yes, before!
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I've got an auburn kind of color hair. I dye it a lot but it always has some sort of redish glare when it's in the sun. I like it

Glad to keep y'all updated...it's at least one thing I can do...I'm still wondering how it all got this far and I got an abscess that was almost the size of a soccer ball in me.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
          Thanks, Jumble

Did I ever show you guys the Helen/John wallpaper I made? (There are a few caps from Sanctuary s3 in it but nothing really spoilerish )

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/...wallpaper1.png (Link because it's too big to post on GW, I think.)

*squishy huggles Jann*
          You did a very nice job on that one! Keep it up

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          I've got an auburn kind of color hair. I dye it a lot but it always has some sort of redish glare when it's in the sun. I like it

Glad to keep y'all updated...it's at least one thing I can do...I'm still wondering how it all got this far and I got an abscess that was almost the size of a soccer ball in me.
          Blegh!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
            Thanks, Jumble

Did I ever show you guys the Helen/John wallpaper I made? (There are a few caps from Sanctuary s3 in it but nothing really spoilerish )

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/...wallpaper1.png (Link because it's too big to post on GW, I think.)

*squishy huggles Jann*
            That's awesome! I love it

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            I'm with ya as well. I have the same thing going on... I'm half Asian, half European, so not only is my skin tone in-between, my hair is as well. So I constantly get the 'your hair is black' while really it's a really dark shade of brown, bordering on black

But. At least I have no grey hair. At all.
            Yes. Look on the bright side

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
            Morning WooHoos!!!

I've just made a cake to celebrate my dad's b-day tomorrow with relatives
            And I'm happy cuz I finally remembered in which other show I've already seen Ian Tracey (Adam in Sanctuary)! Well, he didn't have legs and arms...
            Awww. Happy birthday for your dad tomorrow!

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*gentle squishy huggles*
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves* I would MQ but my brain is not working fully just yet. It's 3 pm and I JUST woke up. Tells you the kind of night I had. Everyone except for 2 people who walked through the doors was for midwifery last night and I caught 3 babies between 5:15 & 6:45 this morning. I'm actually probably going to blog about one of the births later. After I wake up.

Children having children, I tell ya. *sigh*

*hugs*

*drinks more tea*
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Soooo, just ordered a ticket to the Creation con in Vancouver in April. Not even close to the wonderful Gabit events but a chance to see CJ and BW.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Soooo, just ordered a ticket to the Creation con in Vancouver in April. Not even close to the wonderful Gabit events but a chance to see CJ and BW.
                  YAY! Enjoy and take lots of photos.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    *waves* I would MQ but my brain is not working fully just yet. It's 3 pm and I JUST woke up. Tells you the kind of night I had. Everyone except for 2 people who walked through the doors was for midwifery last night and I caught 3 babies between 5:15 & 6:45 this morning. I'm actually probably going to blog about one of the births later. After I wake up.

*hugs*

*drinks more tea*
                    *squishy huggles* *makes MoB some more (virtual)tea*
                    Thanks for the comments on the wallie wendy and Nad
                    Last edited by Leo1; 27 February 2011, 06:42 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs*

*drinks more tea*
                      *huggles*

That sounds like lots of fun!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ah-ha, we're back

Sil, happy birthday to your dad for tomorrow

MoB, *hugs* for your crazy day. Sounds like you needed that sleep *passes tea*

EH-T, woohood for more con tickets Hope it's fun, even if it's not GABIT

*spreads huggles*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Josi, just because I can*
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Was thinking about going too but don't know if I can swing it. There are going to be a lot of people there. Thought about going to the LA one too since the Farscape one is going to go on at the same time.

Long Live Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              *hugs Josi, just because I can*
                              *squishy hugs Wendy right back*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

YAY! Enjoy and take lots of photos.
                                Thanks but I just bought a general admission ticket so I will be way at the back (bigger room than at AT events) so I likely won't take many pictures.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                *huggles*

That sounds like lots of fun!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Ah-ha, we're back

Sil, happy birthday to your dad for tomorrow

MoB, *hugs* for your crazy day. Sounds like you needed that sleep *passes tea*

EH-T, woohood for more con tickets Hope it's fun, even if it's not GABIT

*spreads huggles*
                                Thanks. I'm sure I'll have fun. The guests will be wonderful (including lots of Sanctuary/Stargate people like CH) but the only other Creation event I went to had a number of attendees who were very badly behaved. I am really hoping there will not be a repeat of that.

Originally posted by kthomassg View Post
                                Was thinking about going too but don't know if I can swing it. There are going to be a lot of people there. Thought about going to the LA one too since the Farscape one is going to go on at the same time.
                                Be sure to let me know if you end up going.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X