X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    (((Wendy))) As are you.
    (((MoB)))

Yes, fair hair'd gals are lucky with the greys. They are creeping in and I am forcing them to remain at bay with the help of a fantabulous hair dresser.
    Now that you mention it, grey hair scares me!

YAY! I never thought I'd go there, but I totally want to print and frame Dee's pic of my hug with Amanda from the charity auction. Something about it just makes me extra happy.

Okay. Off to the hospital. Hopefully I'll have the chance to chat with you ladies when I'm there. (Wishful thinking, I know...)
    I used to want to just keep them all in a photo album, but now that I've put that one picture up on the wall, I'm having visions of what a whole wall would look like and that would be cool. I could just look at it, know I'm a dork and grin. Heehee.

Good luck!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *pops in*

I'm still in the hospital...I think they're keeping me hostage in here... According to my mom and dad I improved a lot today so that's good...
    Still weak of course, otherwise I wouldn't still be here, but thankfully on the mend. The docs hope that they can release me on Sunday(which means I've been in the hospital for over a week this time around )
    Bowels also started moving and boy did I notice that

Sorry that I didn't read a whole lot of your gals stuff but I just haven't logged a whole lot of time on the pc the last few days...partly because I'm in the hospital and partly because I finally have my parents around again and I must say it is wonderful to have 'em here
    Aww, Jann, I'm really glad your parents are with you. I would be surprised if you did manage to keep up with the thread, actually. *huggles* I hope you continue to get better.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*pops in*

I'm still in the hospital...I think they're keeping me hostage in here... According to my mom and dad I improved a lot today so that's good...
      Still weak of course, otherwise I wouldn't still be here, but thankfully on the mend. The docs hope that they can release me on Sunday(which means I've been in the hospital for over a week this time around )
      Good that they're keeping you there until you're really ready to leave. Nobody likes being in hospital, but it's better to stay until the docs are happy with your rate of recovery

Sorry that I didn't read a whole lot of your gals stuff but I just haven't logged a whole lot of time on the pc the last few days...partly because I'm in the hospital and partly because I finally have my parents around again and I must say it is wonderful to have 'em here
      Don't you worry about not keeping up on the thread! We're just really glad that you've managed to keep in touch and let us know how you're doing

Aw, I bet that was a tearfully happy family reunion! *hugs you all*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Good that they're keeping you there until you're really ready to leave. Nobody likes being in hospital, but it's better to stay until the docs are happy with your rate of recovery
        Me too; especially after what happened last time and I got to go back in. I'm still surprised at how big that abscess was...but then again all those stitches show how big it was

Don't you worry about not keeping up on the thread! We're just really glad that you've managed to keep in touch and let us know how you're doing

I wouldn't know how to stay away

Well...actually the tears came later and they come and go on certain moments... but in general it's just good to have 'em here....even though they chicken out in the evenings
        sigpic

Comment

Oooooooo. Hair talk. Where's Nad?

I'll take your side of the color debate MoB since I've been on your side of the debate myself.once.a very long time ago.

*wishes you a peaceful evening*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          (((MoB)))

Now that you mention it, grey hair scares me!
          Darn. Now I have to go buy a hat before we meet. Someday. Soon. Hopefully?

*pops in*

Jann, I'll second what Jumble said since she said it so much better than I could right now. Yay for the recovery so far but we're more concerned with your getting well than with how often you stop by.

*sends get well vibes and plants a gentle kiss on your forehead* It's a mom thing.
          sigpic

Comment

Jann- so glad to hear you are doing better. I hope you get out of the hospital soon. I don't particularly like hospitals. Very happy you have your parents with you to take care of you. *hugs*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            1. Now that you mention it, grey hair scares me!

2. I used to want to just keep them all in a photo album, but now that I've put that one picture up on the wall, I'm having visions of what a whole wall would look like and that would be cool. I could just look at it, know I'm a dork and grin. Heehee.

1. Got my first one at 17. They come and go. But my mom was totally grey by the time she was 40 while my dad didn't get a single grey until he was nearly 60. I think I'm somewhere in between on speed of greys.

2. I hear ya. I bought an album like I saw a few ppl had at AT for some of the photos. But There are a few I'm going to frame. There's a great photo of me and Andi from a Mets game last year that I want to frame, the Amanda-hug one, and the Woohoos-make-a-Martin-face one.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
            I'll take your side of the color debate MoB since I've been on your side of the debate myself.once.a very long time ago.
            Heh. Thanks. Glad someone is on my side. My hairdresser calls my hair brown too, and she's the one responsible for the color, so...
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Hello. Guess who I saw on TV last night. A new show called Fairly Legal - RDA. He played it fairly low key and he has lost somemore weight (but still could drop another 20 lbs or so) but it was his introduction into the show for a few episode arc. Surprised when I saw his name come up. (Jumble - no comments!)
              Last week was RDA and this week Fairly Legal had Teryl Rothery!
              Last edited by kthomassg; 25 February 2011, 06:30 PM.

Long Live Stargate

Comment

wood afternoon, woodiehoos

*huggles everyone*

*extra huggles Jann* Glad to hear the mending is going steadily

i.am.sore. dance auditions went well, I guess...it's one of those cases where I either think I'm a better dancer than I actually am, or that this one particular teacher REALLY doesn't notice me (which is possible, because he still didn't know my name... ) but either way, it's ok. I figure if I don't get promoted in dance classes, it might be a blessing in disguise, with the fibro and all...you never know

*big squishy goopy lovey cuddly huggles*
                sigpic

Comment

Okey dokey But if you need anything explained, give me a shout
                  Thanks, Jumble

Did I ever show you guys the Helen/John wallpaper I made? (There are a few caps from Sanctuary s3 in it but nothing really spoilerish )

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/...wallpaper1.png (Link because it's too big to post on GW, I think.)

*squishy huggles Jann*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

*huggles everyone*

i.am.sore. dance auditions went well, I guess...it's one of those cases where I either think I'm a better dancer than I actually am, or that this one particular teacher REALLY doesn't notice me (which is possible, because he still didn't know my name... ) but either way, it's ok. I figure if I don't get promoted in dance classes, it might be a blessing in disguise, with the fibro and all...you never know

I'm sure you're a better dancer than you think you are.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Darn. Now I have to go buy a hat before we meet. Someday. Soon. Hopefully?
                      If it helps, I meant grey hair on my own head. I found one once at 22, and I yanked it out! You don't need to buy a hat before we meet If *I* get grey hairs, I might buy a hat.

1. Got my first one at 17. They come and go. But my mom was totally grey by the time she was 40 while my dad didn't get a single grey until he was nearly 60. I think I'm somewhere in between on speed of greys.
                      My mum dyes her hair. My dad currently looks like he's got a dusting on his head and he's 50. I found one hair when I was 22, but none since. I heard it was a stress thing?

2. I hear ya. I bought an album like I saw a few ppl had at AT for some of the photos. But There are a few I'm going to frame. There's a great photo of me and Andi from a Mets game last year that I want to frame, the Amanda-hug one, and the Woohoos-make-a-Martin-face one.
                      I'm gonna get a photo album from that photobox site of AT5 pictures, because it was so special that I have to do it. I'm definitely framing the picture with Amanda and WooHoos. I love that you're using the WooHoos Pose Like Martin picture

*huggles everyone*

I bet you're fabulous! *huggles*
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles everyone*

*big squishy lovey cuddly huggles back* but goopy?? I'm sure you're a wonderful dancer.
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

On hair... being blonde totally rocks for the greys! I'm sure I have some, but you can't see them in amongst all the fair ones, and my hairs range from almost white down to brown anyway I used to really want dark hair (because you always want what you don't have, I guess), but now I'm getting older I've totally changed my mind

On photos on walls... I bought frames for my two signed Amanda pics - the Woohoo group one and the one of her with the little girl in Nepal - and have put them up. I don't tend to put up huge amounts of photos around the place in general (other than that I've basically got one of my family, and one of me holding a koala from when I went to Australia), but those two were too gorgeous not to do something with

Jann, glad you're improving steadily, even if you're still in the hospital. I guess they don't want to take any risks after what happened last time. Thanks for popping in every now and then to keep us updated (and on fb) - take care and continue to rest, and I bet everything looks much better now you've got your parents there with you too

*huggles Woohoos all*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

aaaah, grey hair...I have altogether far too much of the stuff! My mum was grey by the time she was about 25...apparently I will join her

(although to be perfectly honest, I'm gonna ROCK the mid-20s snow haired thing! Teens will want to bleach their hair white and dye it grey. That's just how much of a trend setter I am )
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann and Jann's parents*
                              *hugs WooHoos*

Oooooooo. Hair talk. Where's Nad?

Heh. Thanks. Glad someone is on my side. My hairdresser calls my hair brown too, and she's the one responsible for the color, so...
                              I'm with ya as well. I have the same thing going on... I'm half Asian, half European, so not only is my skin tone in-between, my hair is as well. So I constantly get the 'your hair is black' while really it's a really dark shade of brown, bordering on black

But. At least I have no grey hair. At all.

EDIT: Aaaand... there's the ''The Hair'' sig.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Morning WooHoos!!!

I've just made a cake to celebrate my dad's b-day tomorrow with relatives
                                And I'm happy cuz I finally remembered in which other show I've already seen Ian Tracey (Adam in Sanctuary)! Well, he didn't have legs and arms...
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X