X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Way to silent!
    Has GW been down or something? *looks around*

But... we had so much fun 'in' his office.

EDIT: Maybe the Sekrit Pages System kicked in. *nods*
    I'm sure we'll have just as much fun in his new office

*huggles Wendy and crosses fingers for getting the house*

Comment

Thank you Jumble *huggles*
      I hope so, too, because space is so what we need. And the house looks great.

I still owe you the WooHoo list name, don't I? I better go do that before I forget. Sorry
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Wendy*
        *crosses fingers as well*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I'm sure we'll have just as much fun in his new office
        I'm sure Joe wood LOVE that.
        We could make the first stain on his carpet. Or that characteristic dent in the desk...

And somehow, that sounds really icky.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*wanders in*
          Evening Woohoos

*throws huggles everywhere, especially to Wendy*

So well in fact that I was still asleep at 9.30am ..... which is when Jo phoned to ask if I could babysit the boys tonight So much for my four-day-childfree-week-end Actually I don't mind because I haven't seen them for a while and they'll be dying to hear all about AT5. I think Lee has a little crush on Amanda
          He has good taste Hope you're all having fun and you've been regaling them with many tales

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

Aw. Thanks. I am planning another S4K concert already, very excited, and I was approached by a trainer for some of the equipment in our hospital yesterday to do a solo show for the brain-injury foundation (I THINK that's what it's called -between running around like a crazy person and being sick yesterday, a few things went in one ear and out the other!) and of course I said SURE! I love that I can use my voice to help others. It makes me feel like I'm finally using my gift well.
          Awesome! When are you planning your next S4K concert for? I think it's a fantastic way to make money, and I wish I was in NYC so I could come!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Wendy*
            Thank you *hugs*

We could make the first stain on his carpet. Or that characteristic dent in the desk...

It IS icky...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *wanders in*
            Evening Woohoos

Thank you *huggles back*

Awesome! When are you planning your next S4K concert for? I think it's a fantastic way to make money, and I wish I was in NYC so I could come!
            Same! I wish I could, too!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              Thank you Jumble *huggles*
              I hope so, too, because space is so what we need. And the house looks great.

I still owe you the WooHoo list name, don't I? I better go do that before I forget. Sorry
              That's ok, any time in the next five minutes will do

*hugs Wendy*

We could make the first stain on his carpet. Or that characteristic dent in the desk..

Oh here we go, Nad's ickybahing up the thread AGAIN!

Comment

That's ok, any time in the next five minutes will do
                Done

Oh here we go, Nad's ickybahing up the thread AGAIN!
                Like always
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *wanders in*
                  Evening Woohoos

He has good taste Hope you're all having fun and you've been regaling them with many tales

Oh yes, which is why I've only just managed to get on the thread

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Done
                  Thank you

Like always
                  Yep, and of course she'll be in here any second now with a little rhyme that makes her look all innocent and in total denial of the fact that SHE is the one that always starts it with the ickybah

Is now a good time to remind her that Martin and Amanda have been known to lurk occasionally? *waves to 4 guests*

Comment

I really did go for a fluffy happy memories effect...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I really did go for a fluffy happy memories effect...
                      You mean creating stains on the carpet and dents on the desk are your happiest memories of Joe?

*runz away giggling*

Comment

Yep, and of course she'll be in here any second now with a little rhyme that makes her look all innocent and in total denial of the fact that SHE is the one that always starts it with the ickybah

Is now a good time to remind her that Martin and Amanda have been known to lurk occasionally? *waves to 4 guests*

*blinks*

This is a little rhyme
                        'bout little lambs and kittens
                        WooHoos playing in the snow
                        wearing little mittens!

There's little songs
                        and little squees
                        happy dances
                        and PeeTeeBees.

If there's no fluff
                        Nad can make it
                        *huggles all and bounces*

*blinks*
                        Um...

Naked

sigpic

Comment

Hello. Guess who I saw on TV last night. A new show called Fairly Legal - RDA. He played it fairly low key and he has lost somemore weight (but still could drop another 20 lbs or so) but it was his introduction into the show for a few episode arc. Surprised when I saw his name come up. (Jumble - no comments!)
                          It snowed her last night (sea level) and although a lot of it has already melted, my balcony is still covered as is the foothills across the water. Right now it is a warm 1* (34*F) but we are about to enter a cold spell (?) according to the weather report so what is there will stay for a while but not on the streets or most sidewalks. At least here on the Island.
                          And best thing happening....I am back writing again. Today I woke up inspired and have restarted Chap 1 for my new book (which Jumble you wont' see until after you finish the other book!) Further more, I have been injected with a boost of energy and inspiration....a great team to work with. Feeling GREAT!
                          sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

This is a little rhyme
                            'bout little lambs and kittens
                            WooHoos playing in the snow
                            wearing little mittens!

There's little songs
                            and little squees
                            happy dances
                            and PeeTeeBees.

If there's no fluff
                            Nad can make it
                            *huggles all and bounces*

*blinks*
                            Um...

Naked
                            See? Seeeee? I told you she wood

But Nad, you slipped up there and still got nekkid, thereby proving my point

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Hello. Guess who I saw on TV last night. A new show called Fairly Legal - RDA. He played it fairly low key and he has lost somemore weight (but still could drop another 20 lbs or so) but it was his introduction into the show for a few episode arc. Surprised when I saw his name come up. (Jumble - no comments!)
                            As if I wood! RDA's acting speaks for itself

It snowed her last night (sea level) and although a lot of it has already melted, my balcony is still covered as is the foothills across the water. Right now it is a warm 1* (34*F) but we are about to enter a cold spell (?) according to the weather report so what is there will stay for a while but not on the streets or most sidewalks. At least here on the Island.
                            And best thing happening....I am back writing again. Today I woke up inspired and have restarted Chap 1 for my new book (which Jumble you wont' see until after you finish the other book!) Further more, I have been injected with a boost of energy and inspiration....a great team to work with. Feeling GREAT!

You're blackmailing me now? Do you really think waving Jack enticingly under my nose will kick my butt into gear and make me get started on the current book?

I'm on it!!!

Er....... no WooHoos, not that Jack

Comment

*does a little cheerleader routine for Laurie and WooHoos! over having started writing again*

You mean creating stains on the carpet and dents on the desk are your happiest memories of Joe?

*runz away giggling*
                              See? Seeeee? I told you she wood

But Nad, you slipped up there and still got nekkid, thereby proving my point
                              Double
                              And nekkidity is completely normal 'round these parts!

*sticks out tongue and goes to watch Tesla*
                              EDIT: Not nekkid, though.

sigpic

Comment

Ooh! NAD, can I watch Tesla too. I promise to keep my distance!

And Jumble, no blackmail, I just wouldn't want to overwhelm you with too many books!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X