The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    All right young ladies (& I mean Sarai and Josiane and that includes you too JUMBLE) - enough of this post AT5 bickering. I will have none of this from the Woohoos. Now, go to your corners with your glasses of wine, or broccoli or even milk and sit there for 1 minute and behave.

Hmmmm there is an advantage to being older sometimes!

You do know that one is supposed to be in the naughty corner for one minute for each year of one's age? I could drink a whole bottle of wine sitting there that long

And please, don't call me a 'lady' I've strived all my life to avoid that title

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

You do know that one is supposed to be in the naughty corner for one minute for each year of one's age? I could drink a whole bottle of wine sitting there that long

And please, don't call me a 'lady' I've strived all my life to avoid that title
      oh please....you do know what I mean when I call anyone a "young lady" besides enjoy the "Young" part. It won't last forever, except from my point of view of course!
      sigpic

Comment

What gives with your codes Laurie? How did that 'impatient' gif get into my post?

Have you been at the 'cupcakes' again?

I will always be 'young', my heart refuses to grow up
        Last edited by Jumble; 20 February 2011, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Just saw this and thought about you all vine lovers.

sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Comment

Laurie, I've added you back

Anyone who can't see mine, and hasn't been shown it yet, please PM me your email addresses... I have an email account that's relatively new so I don't have any set in yet anyway. All I have is Jumble's card. I'll email anyone who wants to see it and doesn't want/use LJ

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Dear Sarai channeling josiane,

The WooHoodStock Administration is always happy to see WooHoos pleading innocence. By doing so, one gives off a positive signal to our little lurking Spencers. Innocence and cuteness are true virtues in today's ickybah society.
              And eventhough the WooHoodStock Administration is well aware of the antics of she who shall not be named, but is referred to as ''The One Who Always Says The S Word'' in sekrit WooHoodStock Administration WooHoo Reports, the WooHoodStock Administration must inform you that it is still undecided on this matter.

Contradicting posts have been read in which amongst others, mention of Booze Misuse have been made. The WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer can not deal with confusion very well.
              We declare this case under investigation. A full report, including our final conclusions, will be sent to you in the near future. Near meaning between now and Saint Juttemis.

And to the thread in general... It's like the Lady on the Parkbench always says:
              ''To be a lady true and bright, is to be a lady of the night!''

Oh no wait... Um... That got lost in translation.

Sincerely,
              The WooHoodStock Administration Office
              Thank you for perking up my day!
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*sigh*

What do you do when you see your child in a no-win situation from which only a drastic decision can possibly bring about her escape?

You bite your tongue, sit on your hands and put all your faith in her ability to work it out herself.

But it's bloody hard

Comment

*sigh*

What do you do when you see your child in a no-win situation from which only a drastic decision can possibly bring about her escape?

You bite your tongue, sit on your hands and put all your faith in her ability to work it out herself.

But it's bloody hard
                  *hugs*

Unless she outright asks for help, I guess that really is all you can do
                  The right thing but yeah, that does suck. I hope it works out, whatever it is. *sends lots of good vibes and positive thoughts*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*squishy hugs Jumble*

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      *hugs*

Unless she outright asks for help, I guess that really is all you can do
                      The right thing but yeah, that does suck. I hope it works out, whatever it is. *sends lots of good vibes and positive thoughts*
                      Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      *squishy hugs Jumble*
                      Thanks 'ladies'

The thing is, if she asks me what I think she should do, if I tell her and then she does it, it may well come back to haunt me. So it's best if I just give her support while she comes to her own decision and hope that it's the right one for her - whatever it may be.

The infuriating thing is, if the person causing her the problem wood just make a little effort to grow up and take some responsibility the problem wood eventually go away on it's own

Comment

Thanks 'ladies'

The thing is, if she asks me what I think she should do, if I tell her and then she does it, it may well come back to haunt me. So it's best if I just give her support while she comes to her own decision and hope that it's the right one for her - whatever it may be.

The infuriating thing is, if the person causing her the problem wood just make a little effort to grow up and take some responsibility the problem wood eventually go away on it's own
                        That makes sense. *huggles*
                        Apart from the part where this person can't make some effort. I'd hope for that to happen but your 'tone' suggest it maybe won't?
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          That makes sense. *huggles*
                          Apart from the part where this person can't make some effort. I'd hope for that to happen but your 'tone' suggest it maybe won't?
                          I think it's unlikely, but I'm hopeful for her sake.

Comment

Been MIA again. Unfortunately, came home to some bad news and have been dealing with that.

Just wanted to say how lovely it was (not to mention hilarious) to meet the Woohoos at AT5. So glad we got to have lunch together (although that Bekkidoll would not stop drinking). My sincere apologies for not spending more time with the Woohoos. The more Gabit events one attends, the more friends one makes. It then becomes a major juggling act to try and see everyone (and still satisfy AT's need for a photo with me, some quality auction time together, etc). I can think of only one solution to this problem. You will all have to make every Gabit event from now on.

Hugs to you all.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Been MIA again. Unfortunately, came home to some bad news and have been dealing with that.

Just wanted to say how lovely it was (not to mention hilarious) to meet the Woohoos at AT5. So glad we got to have lunch together (although that Bekkidoll would not stop drinking). My sincere apologies for not spending more time with the Woohoos. The more Gabit events one attends, the more friends one makes. It then becomes a major juggling act to try and see everyone (and still satisfy AT's need for a photo with me, some quality auction time together, etc). I can think of only one solution to this problem. You will all have to make every Gabit event from now on.

Hugs to you all.
                              No need to apologise EH-T, we do know how popular you are and that Amanda makes HUGE demands on your time (and wallet ). Really enjoyed having your company for Sunday lunch and we were very impressed with how stiff-upper-lipped you were in the face of Bekkidoll's aweful behaviour - you could almost have passed for British

I for one am looking forward to seeing you again either at AT6 or TSE2, whichever happens first (and yes, I AM keeping all my fingers crossed for TSE2 happening next year Aw c'mon! We'd get to see Amanda AND Martin ).

Sorry you returned to such bad news. Please pass on a WooHoo hug to your friend *hugs*

Comment

No need to apologise EH-T, we do know how popular you are and that Amanda makes HUGE demands on your time (and wallet ). Really enjoyed having your company for Sunday lunch and we were very impressed with how stiff-upper-lipped you were in the face of Bekkidoll's aweful behaviour - you could almost have passed for British

I for one am looking forward to seeing you again either at AT6 or TSE2, whichever happens first (and yes, I AM keeping all my fingers crossed for TSE2 happening next year Aw c'mon! We'd get to see Amanda AND Martin ).

Sorry you returned to such bad news. Please pass on a WooHoo hug to your friend *hugs*
                                Maybe not popular so much as just "hey, I know her". And yes, we Canadians are polite so we would never say anything regarding the poor behaviour of certain dolls.

Hey, I am all for another TSE as soon as possible. But we know it isn't happening this year and with AT6 in 2012 I don't see Gabit being able to do it in the same year. Still, hope is a good thing.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X