That Bekkidoll she's one crazy party animal

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        I haz been iconing Amanda from Sarai's gorgeous photos: Linky
        AWESOME!!!!!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        They are gorgeous hun, well done

That Bekkidoll she's one crazy party animal
        She is......... but I'm thinking of sending her home, I really can't have someone like her hanging around the house polluting the air with her broccoli and spilling wine everywhere I'm a professional childcare provider - what wood the parents think?

Comment

*huggles the Woohoos who are coming down from the AT5 high* I also have chocolate; Dutch stuff

I'm a little bit down today as well. Mostly me being frustrated that everything isn't already healed and missing my family. Seriously hope mom doesn't call, because I think if she would call today and ask again if she should come I would cave!
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jann* I can understand that, it's tough to deal with recovering from being sick when you're at home, let alone when you're on the other side of an ocean from your mom No matter how old and independent you are, sometimes all you want is your mum to make everything better
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *huggles the Woohoos who are coming down from the AT5 high* I also have chocolate; Dutch stuff

I'm a little bit down today as well. Mostly me being frustrated that everything isn't already healed and missing my family. Seriously hope mom doesn't call, because I think if she would call today and ask again if she should come I would cave!
              Aw Jann, I wish I could give you more than a virtual hug!

Like Josi said, it's very hard to be so far away from home when you're sick. I bet your Mom is champing at the bit to jump on the next plane so she can see for herself that you're ok and heap lots of mommie-love onto you Not sure I could stay away if it was one of mine in your situation.

*sending lots of healing vibes and special squishy huggles*

Comment

(((((Jann))))))

Your body needs time. *huggles* I hope your mum does call/skype for you though.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*tosses a massive squishy huggle at LJ and 6 guests*

What? I feel huggy........

Comment

*huggles Woohoos* Thanks, it's just I told my mom not to come since I would already be back to work by the time she would be here! It's just easier some days than others I guess!
                    sigpic

Comment

Just went to the grocery store since the only thing I had in the house was half and half Nearly got blown off my feet by the crazy wind we are having here.

One day I have to bring my camera to the grocery store to show you guys the view I have whenever I go. The store is literally in the direct sight line of the statue of liberty.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      I haz been iconing Amanda from Sarai's gorgeous photos: Linky
                      Awesome Josi! Will definitely snerch a couple-few.

*Huggles Jann*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      *tosses a massive squishy huggle at LJ and 6 guests*

What? I feel huggy........
                      *hugs you back*

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles Woohoos* Thanks, it's just I told my mom not to come since I would already be back to work by the time she would be here! It's just easier some days than others I guess!
                        You're bound to have your up and down days, just go with it for a while - doesn't hurt

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Just went to the grocery store since the only thing I had in the house was half and half Nearly got blown off my feet by the crazy wind we are having here.

One day I have to bring my camera to the grocery store to show you guys the view I have whenever I go. The store is literally in the direct sight line of the statue of liberty.
                        Yes, take your camera! Wood love to see that

Awesome Josi! Will definitely snerch a couple-few.

*Huggles Jann*

*hugs you back*

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ns/bearhug.gif
                        Aaaaah! See? So easy to get a hug around here

Comment

*hugs all around*
                          So many icky meh WooHoos!

*grabs the box of special broccoli*

EDIT: Icky meh *feeling* WooHoos. I'm not implying that you never wash up or smell or are generally icky...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...ctures/018.jpg
                            http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...ctures/005.jpg

First picture is of my grand nephew and his new sister...second one is of Evangelina Rose who was born 2/16 at 8:10 in the morning. Weight 7 lb 11 oz - and 19 1/2 inches.

Hello to all....I just spent 3 hours catching up. Now I have to get dressed and be somewhere. I'll get online tomorrow (I promise).

(((((Woohoos))))) - and Cags - what was this about a spider the size of what?

also saw the comment about mischievious eyes! JUMBLE!
                            Last edited by jasminaGo; 19 February 2011, 11:14 AM. Reason: oversized images
                            sigpic

Comment

Laurie! She's beautiful! Awww.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Aw! AAAWWWWWW!!! She's beautiful Laurie Congratulations! *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X