No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw *runs back and huggles Nad* Sorry, gotta run, Martin's waiting.................in my dreams

Comment

*joins hug party late*
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hey, is there room for me in the group hug? Sorry I'm late for it, but I was...Taking care of something...*fixes blanket covering bound and gagged bodies*
        Last edited by TrueRomantic; 30 January 2009, 03:09 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

There's always room in and time for the grouphug! Since I'm still standing here...

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Aw *runs back and huggles Nad* Sorry, gotta run, Martin's waiting.................in my dreams
          Yeah... Sure, make me look like a crazy version of The lady on the Parkbench. Standing there, just hugging air
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

What are you complaining about Nad? You've got Neep and TR there just begging to be hugged *runs back to Martin* I'm gonna be too worn out with all this running back and forth and I was just about to show him all the new 'foreplay' stuff I've learnt *hands trashcan to Martin*

Comment

*logs back in just to say:*

Oh. My. Gawd!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Wow!! I don't think I want to know what you and Martin are up to Jumble! And Nad, I'm here for a hug!!! Like I said, I was a bit busy before, but I'm all ready for a hug now! Just don't mind that blanket moving around and making mumbling sounds behind me. It's nothing, I swear!!*fixes halo and looks innocent*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                  Wow!! I don't think I want to know what you and Martin are up to Jumble! And Nad, I'm here for a hug!!! Like I said, I was a bit busy before, but I'm all ready for a hug now! Just don't mind that blanket moving around and making mumbling sounds behind me. It's nothing, I swear!!*fixes halo and looks innocent*
                  *hugs*

...But again. Oh. My. Gawd.

What's up with you ladies?

I'm off. WoodNight!
                  (I'm sure you will )

sigpic

Comment

Woodnight Nad *hugs*

I'm off to bed too Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) (((((((((((Martin))))))))))

Comment

*shakes head at ladies*

*huggles in group hug*

*goes out with Shep...coz she needs a shower*

Foreplay you say...He can help me clean

sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*runs out*
                        sigpic

Comment

*snort*
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*peaks out of the CoA*

*hopes there's not too much gutter splashed about and it's safe to crawl out*

Drops off icon made as a direct result of a spontaneous Wood-fangurl tirade made elsewhere:

*slinks - golem like - back into the CoA*

Comment

Pretty Jenn!! And don't worry, I think all the gutter water evaporated during the group hug.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                                *peaks out of the CoA*

*hopes there's not too much gutter splashed about and it's safe to crawl out*

Drops off icon made as a direct result of a spontaneous Wood-fangurl tirade made elsewhere:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...rs/details.jpg

*slinks - golem like - back into the CoA*
                                Where was that?

Lovely icon

Wood morning WooHoos

Well we certainly guttered up the thread yesterday didn't we? (Well it was Foreign Friday, and most of the chat was definitely 'foreign' to Nad ) Sooo in the interests of restoring some dignity to the thread, some Martin quotes...........

"What was funny about Divide and Conquer, was that whole Jack and Sam thing. It started in Solitudes, where they were cuddling up for warmth, and O'Neill had that famous line: 'It's my sidearm, I swear. No Giggling.'

”That was the first show I did, and I loved the way they delivered that joke so much that I thought, 'We have to do this more often.' So, in Into the Fire, O'Neill goes and gets Carter, and she sits up and she's naked. When we were filming that, Rick turned to me and asked, 'Do you want this to be one of those times?' to which of course I said 'Yes!'

“Then in the hallway, when they have to hide and she's too close to him, it's like, 'Wow! I am not supposed to be feeling this.' There are a couple of really good Jack and Sam moments in other episodes."

"My Dad was in television- he produced and hosted his own show here in Canada so I quickly became a TV station brat. I shot my first frame of film hanging out of a helicopter with an old CP-16 film camera when I was 13 years old. Ohh the stories I could tell…."

Asked who of the SG cast are the most 'difficult' to work with, he said
                                "Each of the cast members have their individual quirks and quarks and depending on how they are feeling any particular day they each are easy or difficult to direct. For the most part though none of them are really difficult (certainly not in the “Hollywood” way of being difficult). Often they will come in with a particular idea about how they want to play a line or a situation and we will have a discussion about it. The best idea wins. Because I've been working with the same cast for 7 years I can usually predict how a scene will be played out and I have good solid reasons for blocking it and directing it the way I do. The actors trust me to make them look good and tell a good story. Usually I do and there is no conflict…on other days though…."

"A Matter of Time is one of my all time favourites (Along with Small Victories, Line of Duty, Solitudes, Beast of Burden, Changeling, Full Circle, Abyss and Avenger 2.0). Lighting always plays a crucial role for setting mood and tone in any visual medium. Fortunately for me I generally have Jim Mennard my Director of Photography hanging over my shoulder seeing what I'm doing with a particular story and he will try to match the picture with what I'm trying to do. The best part of Matter of Time was in trying to figure out how to make it look like Rick and company were actually being dragged into the gate (we accomplished it by actually turning a gateroom set on its side and having the actors suspended from the studio ceiling. When I was trying to explain the effect to them I had the Special effects guys haul me up on a harness and let me drop down to the floor again ). Both Matter of Time and Abyss were fun for me because antigravity always pushes the limits of what you can do without getting too expensive. For me doing something ‘in camera' or practically (meaning no computer enhanced visual effects) is always the most exciting challenge- some of my most favourite shots are the ones that you would look past because they pass by without fanfare (ie: Carter holding her dog tags up to the gate when the black hole first starts to effect us- totally practical- it's a piece of fish line tied to the end of the tags)."

Edit: *sigh* It just feels weird not to post a pic...........soooooo a nice, sober, non-guttery pic of Martin.........*searches PB* *searches pc files* *searches internet* Um, apparently such a pic simply doesn't exist, soooooooo

Comment

Working...
                                X