• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    and make a picture right?
    If Andi is home to take it

More snow. Blargh.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

More snow. Blargh.
      Then she better be home!

Eww...am I glad I'm in one of the states where we don't have snow.

And is it bad that I just typed one of my messages here on GW while talking to my supervisor...
      sigpic

Comment

Do you think my eyes will also turn white when I control the weather?

Must try it again!

*wants it to be warmer in here*
        Oh! If they do turn white you must send a pic as that will be something to see.

More snow. Blargh.
        And that says it all.
        sigpic

Comment

Quick question for the American Woohoos...I just got to hear that I don't have to pay FISCA(social security and medicare) taxes...is that a lot of money or not? Just wondering...
          sigpic

Comment

Quick question for the American Woohoos...I just got to hear that I don't have to pay FISCA(social security and medicare) taxes...is that a lot of money or not? Just wondering...
            Considering that my paychecks are in no way "large" I would say that the almost $70 per paycheck that FISCA takes out is a lot of money. I get paid biweekly so it's about $35 per week.

The Federal Government takes another $140 per pay period ($70 per week)

So yes Jann, you are saving a bunch.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Considering that my paychecks are in no way "large" I would say that the almost $70 per paycheck that FISCA takes out is a lot of money. I get paid biweekly so it's about $35 per week.

What she said
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Sweet! I am also going to be paid biweekly! Thank god I asked about it today!

I was talking about it with my colleague and was like "do I need to pay taxes?" asked my immigration officer and she explained to me that I didn't had to pay that...

EDIT: what other taxes do you have to pay over your paycheck? I'm just wondering about it now.
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the huggles I'm a klutz, seriously.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Best way to forget the pain? Lots and LOTS of wine
                  Tried and tested method for sure!

Now why wood you think that?

*looks at previous comment*

Ah, right
                  Bless you

Ok, I gave in to WooHoo pressure, only had about 4 inches lopped off, so it is about the same as it was at TSE
                  Yay

1. Be careful!!

I am careful, that's the problem I don't know how I do it!

Financial disaster averted! *phew*
                  Feeling much better
                  YES! I'm pleased to see this

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
                  This time next week I will have TACKLED YOU SO MUCH
                  My word It's a week away! *flail* This time next week you'll be here

Do you think my eyes will also turn white when I control the weather?

Must try it again!

*wants it to be warmer in here*
                  I want to see you do this. Take pictures if you manage it
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Well...for the ones interested in seeing my eyes go white...I can roll my pupils away...but that's different than Storm . Mom used to hate it since I apparently often slept with my eyes open(as a baby) and she would see the white of my eyes and then close 'em since she found it scary!
                    (this lesson was provided by the service "freaking your mom out #101)
                    sigpic

Comment

Well...for the ones interested in seeing my eyes go white...I can roll my pupils away...but that's different than Storm . Mom used to hate it since I apparently often slept with my eyes open(as a baby) and she would see the white of my eyes and then close 'em since she found it scary!
                      (this lesson was provided by the service "freaking your mom out #101)

Your poor mother!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hmm... so glad I didn't actually post what I wrote out last night... (I was having a bad day Today has been... better. )

Looks like all the woohoos are getting coiffed before the big weekend? I have an appt for Saturday.

*snort*

*glances at straggly overlong, half dyed/half grey locks*... er, yeah, no chance.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        I do find it amusing that you all have opinions about how long/short my hair should be

Poor Martin. If he has been lurking he must be wondering exactly why this thread is named after him
                        Well, becuase Jumblooostock sounds like a loo cleaner?

Seriously, hair? It's a girl thing. of course we care.

MOB you better show ups piccys. I want to see it now.

So I was looking on line for Laurie's flight details.... if you're interested in tracking her: http://www.flightstats.com/go/Flight...o?id=216171505

Gotta love modern technology.

*huggles woohoos*
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs Cags*....and your hair can't be that bad! It's probably still looking amazing!

Oohhh tracking the flight! nice!

EDIT: Wait...she's actually HERE in Atlanta...hmmm...do you think customs will let me through and stalk Laurie ???
                          EDIT2: poor thing is flying with Air France...I'm curious if she's gonna experience the same self-service I had last time flying over the pond...
                          sigpic

Comment

Hehehe Jumbloostock Has a certain ring to it, doesn't it?

*huggles Cags* Good to see you, lady!

*looks at own straggly hair* if it makes you feel better, mine's nice and grey-speckled too...

*fans poobags snow away from northern friends *

Last day with the family before the uber roadtrip back to Victoria Lots of packing, and a tasty needle-sticking appointment in about ten minutes! I heart acupuncture!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              1. Seriously, hair? It's a girl thing. of course we care.

2. MOB you better show ups piccys. I want to see it now.
                              2. I will, I will! The problem is that I need help to get into it. It's pseudo-victorian, corset, bustle and all! Bustle is coming along, but I must stop for dins.
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, here's the bustle skirt!

Spoiler:

The rest of the outfit is black leather-look leggings and my Magnus boots (the other side shows more leg). The top is a white gibson-girl blouse with a B&W cameo at the collar and a black leather corset over the whole thing. Topped by that cute hat I bought a while back. Of course, I can't get into the outfit without a lady's maid and Andi is out tonight, so...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X