Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    What cam do you have?
    I have a Nikon D40 with a Tamron 18-270 lens.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Ohhh! Cool camera! Me likee!

So, now that the concert has finished and all ended well....I hope you are proud of what you did and how much money you raised. Very nice my friend.
      - and well deserved.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Ohhh! Cool camera! Me likee!
        I love it. It's not the latest and greatest, but it helps me take some beautiful photos. The lens is a great all-around lens. Not as good as my Nikon glass, but convenient since I don't have to switch lenses to zoom.

I'm chatting with the BSG girls this weekend, so I'll know about Anderson's then.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          I have a Nikon D40 with a Tamron 18-270 lens.
          Ahhh, looove the lens! <3

I was wondering if I should bring my tripod, so I could set up a cam for a continuous shooting And now since we're in the last row it wont be a bother for anyone! *giggles madly*
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Laurie: I'm assuming that's you on twitter? Following you back.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Ahhh, looove the lens! <3

I was wondering if I should bring my tripod, so I could set up a cam for a continuous shooting And now since we're in the last row it wont be a bother for anyone! *giggles madly*
              Did you get your seat assignment....because if you look at the rules, continuous shooting may not be totally legal. Best thing to do is email Julia or Mumsey (you can do that on the Gabit site) and see what they think.
              sigpic

Comment

Laurie: I'm assuming that's you on twitter? Following you back.
                Oh yes! Although I haven't had too much time the last few days to do much of anything. I have a few spare moments now (instead of cooking dinner) so I thought I would pop on. Oh, and don't worry about me going without....I bought a cooked chicken at Costco!

Yum!
                sigpic

Comment

So, Jenn, what are you going to do with your extra time in England....going anywhere in particular?

I'm looking at my 1800 posts and thinking which will come first 20,000 posts or my demise!

Hmmmm....just got the email from Twitter that you're following me!

Oh pooh! My goofing off time must come to an end......try and catch you tomorrow! Bye.
                  Last edited by llp; 25 January 2011, 04:52 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

So, Jenn, what are you going to do with your extra time in England....going anywhere in particular?
                    I'm doing some sight-seeing. Going on the JtR walk on Weds night, meeting up with my BSG girls and possibly joining y'all at Andersons on Thurs. Friday is the Tower and the cocktail party. No plans yet for Monday, Tuesday is Stonehenge and Weds is flying home. Seems so short.

On the upside, I don't have to go back to work until Tuesday so I am off for a full 2 weeks and Andi and I are thinking about skiing over presidents day.

How about you? How long will you be there?
                    sigpic

Comment

Well that sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe you could join us on that Monday. We are going to be at (I think) Cags house - wine and refreshment allowed! Double check with Jumble to see what's happening.
                      Got to run...see you later.

BTW - I leave here on Thur 2/3 (get there 2/4) and staying until Tue 2/15!
                      Last edited by llp; 25 January 2011, 09:47 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Did you get your seat assignment....because if you look at the rules, continuous shooting may not be totally legal. Best thing to do is email Julia or Mumsey (you can do that on the Gabit site) and see what they think.
                        I was just kidding. Even if it's not against the rules I wouldn't want to do it, cause there's no point to it, lol.
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG - I just realized I lost a week....a whole 7 days. Those days were suppose to be before AT5. Now I just realized I'm leaving next week on Thurs.

Only one problem with that...I thought I had 2 weeks (not one) and have 3 weeks of stuff I have to cram into those 2 weeks....only problem is now I have to cram them into a lot less time because I'm on a plane in 9 days!

Oh well. C'est la vie! After all I am going to England to visit all my WooHoo friends on and AT5!
                          sigpic

Comment

Got my ticket! N04
                            Oh well at least I can stand if I want
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              Got my ticket! N04
                              I wonder who's in N02?
                              sigpic

Comment

Haven't slept at all... this is becoming frustrating.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                Got my ticket! N04
                                At least you'll be standing next to me

I wonder who's in N02?
                                Me too...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X