Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs around nekkid*

*jumps up and down...and up...and down*

Ohh and I'm going to a hockey game tonight. Co-worker got some free tickets and since
    I'm new in town was asking me if I was interested!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *runs around nekkid*

*jumps up and down...and up...and down*

Ohh and I'm going to a hockey game tonight. Co-worker got some free tickets and since
      I'm new in town was asking me if I was interested!

Oh I like Ice Hockey.....I assume Atlanta is one team, who are they playing? Have lots of fun!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Oh I like Ice Hockey.....I assume Atlanta is one team, who are they playing? Have lots of fun!
        Against a team from Florida....forgot the name
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Against a team from Florida....forgot the name
          Probably the Florida Panthers! Have a great time and make sure no one bleeds on you!
          sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Serious dress!fail y'all! I think this is the universe's way of telling me to wear my funky LBD though it may be slightly too formal for the space we're performing in. I can't believe it's finally here. The day after tomorrow!!

Originally posted by llp View Post

Sorry MoB about the squishy boobs....hate those things but I got one every year for decades now. Although no one has ever told me anything about bruises because of the test. Phooey on people who don't know how to administer the test properly!
            Laurie, this was actually a followup. My screening mammogram wasn't bad at all. And this is one of the best breast centers in NYC. However, because of why I had to go back, they had to do a bunch of spot compressions which are mad painful to women I know 10 years or more my senior who have had kids! My youngish, nulliparous breasts, well breast, it was only 1 side, was not happy! I'm STILL sore 8 hours later. Just took some tylenol so hopefully that will help.

So, Andersons... what time is the dinner? Thursday is my day to meet up with the BSG girls, so I'm spending the day with them. Not sure when they plan on fleeing London in the afternoon, but I want to make sure I have time to get there.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

oooh, MoB - it's so soon! Excitement!

*grabs a cupcake*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                oooh, MoB - it's so soon! Excitement!

*grabs a cupcake*
                I know!! Yikes! I hope we raise some good money for them.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*curls up in the thread*

Comment

*bounces in high on sugar and caffeine*

I had fun at the hockey game! It even went to overtime and the shooting thingies and we lost in the end which was sad, but in general I had a good time!

Oh and if I make weird words atm, blame it on the fact that I have a band aid around my finger because I cut myself earlier today(it was nice and bloody)
                    sigpic

Comment

holy bazingo Kali!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

*wanders into the empty thread*

Bekki but well said.

*hears the echo bouncing off the Woohoo house walls and decides to giggle softer*

*waves to the 11 guests*

Um. I've got nuthin'.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki
                          holy bazingo Kali!!!
                          Either I need a translator or you have just watched Sanctuary!

Originally posted by Starlover
                          I had fun at the hockey game! It even went to overtime and the shooting thingies and we lost in the end which was sad, but in general I had a good time!
                          Ah, I'm wondering - the shooting thingies - do you mean hockey pucks?

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard
                          So, Andersons... what time is the dinner? Thursday is my day to meet up with the BSG girls, so I'm spending the day with them. Not sure when they plan on fleeing London in the afternoon, but I want to make sure I have time to get there.
                          Think this is more of a Jumble question, so we have to wait until she wakes up and wonders out of her room!

Oh and MoB - ouch! Sometimes things just aren't fair.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok...english is back. Kali is awesome!

After we watched it, we watched the special features! Martin came on screen. Here is what ensued.

Bekki runs closer to the tv and kneels
                            Ben: What? Are you praying to your sun-god, Martin Woohood?
                            Bekki: You said his name right!!! *crash tackle hugs*
                            Ben: Don't touch me
                            Bekki: Shut up. You love him too...

He is learning...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              *waves*

Serious dress!fail y'all! I think this is the universe's way of telling me to wear my funky LBD though it may be slightly too formal for the space we're performing in. I can't believe it's finally here. The day after tomorrow!!

Laurie, this was actually a followup. My screening mammogram wasn't bad at all. And this is one of the best breast centers in NYC. However, because of why I had to go back, they had to do a bunch of spot compressions which are mad painful to women I know 10 years or more my senior who have had kids! My youngish, nulliparous breasts, well breast, it was only 1 side, was not happy! I'm STILL sore 8 hours later. Just took some tylenol so hopefully that will help.

Dinner is booked for 8pm. Can you get here by then?

*bounces*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              Ok...english is back. Kali is awesome!

After we watched it, we watched the special features! Martin came on screen. Here is what ensued.

Bekki runs closer to the tv and kneels
                              Ben: What? Are you praying to your sun-god, Martin Woohood?
                              Bekki: You said his name right!!! *crash tackle hugs*
                              Ben: Don't touch me
                              Bekki: Shut up. You love him too...

He is learning...
                              Good little WooHoo, spreading the Martin love faaaar and wide

This going to bed early, sleeping well and dreaming strange Martindreams is becoming a habit

Comment

Bekki, I love it. I love it.

*covers +1 with a blanket*

*huggles you WooHoos*

Jumble, your new habit seems to be working good for you

Josi, sorry you had a bad day yesterday *hugs*

MoB, *huggles*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X