The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Well everything is beautiful and white outside this morning....lovely to wake up to but it isn't going to be here very long. The light snow that is falling right now is actually 1/2 snow and 1/2 rain so it is warming up and quite driveable. But still so pretty to wake up and see first thing in the morning!

However, for those of you having computer problems, I have found the first message that finally makes sense to me:

Gosh, why doesn't my comp offers THAT! Where did you have your system installed????

Bekki I'm glad you're ok! I had no idea what happened until someone on FB mentioned it today *sends good vibes so the sun shines*

I have to start watching TV more...

Sorry for the bad weather guys, though I like snow. As long as it's not interfering with our life plans all is good. Then again: "People make plans and God laughs" So hm, who knows why that much snow is good for us

XFChemmist, I'm glad you've found something that suits you! I'm probably gonna take Nikon D7000 it's gorgeous! *crosses fingers*

Jann, good luck with your internship!!! Awesome stuff's been happening to you lately and that's soooo frikkin' cool! <3
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Starlover - ah, time to finally go to work...Good for you. Enjoy and learn....
      I will! I can't wait!

Now, I am going to settle in for some ah light reading?????? (or a meltdown - depends on the story that MoB is directing us too! You naughty girl you!

Added later - Whewwww!
      So...was it light...or heavy reading?
      Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Unfortunately I am my own boss so I can never get away from myself!
      Well...you can try...but you'll fail for sure!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      I don't know why the smut follows me around fandoms... *bats eyelashes*
      Tsk tsk! You dirty girl!
      sigpic

Comment

*laughs* really, it never rains but it pours. I just found out that floods have started forming in my other home, 2000 kms away. Nothing as bad as here, but still...of all the places...Southe East Queensland and country Western Victoria? That's what I call bad luck...

Let's just hope that the rain there stops before it does any damage.
        sigpic

Comment

Chelle said she has lakes forming in her yard.
          sigpic

Comment

yeah, Chelle lives fairly close to my other home *sighs*

*sends love to Chelle*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              *laughs* really, it never rains but it pours. I just found out that floods have started forming in my other home, 2000 kms away. Nothing as bad as here, but still...of all the places...Southe East Queensland and country Western Victoria? That's what I call bad luck...

*huggles Bekki* *huggles all Aussies*
              sigpic

Comment

From Joe's blog...

I was in the office yesterday to watch the Day 1 Mix of The Hunt. Great stuff! Anyway, while there, I talked to Brad. Needless to say, he’s been working hard to ensure we all get the opportunity to work with Mark in 2011. Nothing definite as of yet to report but a minor hurdle was cleared. Quite a few hurdles still lie ahead and there’s always the chance it might all be for naught – but right now, things are looking positive.

We spent a couple of hours in the late afternoon discussing the potential game plan if all goes well – and, if all DOES go well, I can assure you that it’ll be very, VERY exciting for all.

More news as it becomes available.

Hopefully sooner than later!
                *sends good luck vibes*

Comment

Personally, I think that taking the class sounds like a blast and it is really cool!

I've wanted to take a few classes in that but never have gotten around to doing it.
                  Maybe this might inspire me.

And one more item:

THANK YOU JUMBLE
                  Er....... I assume you mean for these?

You're welcome

Comment

You betcha!
                    (Spoil sports - they would only let me add just one more )!
                    sigpic

Comment

*wanders through*

woooo...quiet on the thread....creepy...

Just dropping by w/ the latest on SGU from Joe...

I was in the office yesterday to watch the Day 1 Mix of The Hunt. Great stuff! Anyway, while there, I talked to Brad. Needless to say, he’s been working hard to ensure we all get the opportunity to work with Mark in 2011. Nothing definite as of yet to report but a minor hurdle was cleared. Quite a few hurdles still lie ahead and there’s always the chance it might all be for naught – but right now, things are looking positive.
                      (((Brad))) I may actually have to make that vid! Better start collecting Brad pics. Are there any bts features w/ him in them?
                      sigpic

Comment

You betcha! D
                        (Spoil sports - they would only let me add just one more )!
                        How many have you got? I've got 20 on signavatar

Edit: Oh, you meant 's

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *wanders through*

woooo...quiet on the thread....creepy...

Just dropping by w/ the latest on SGU from Joe...

(((Brad))) I may actually have to make that vid! Better start collecting Brad pics. Are there any bts features w/ him in them?
                        Caught you LJ, you didn't catch up before you posted did you? ^^^

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

*pops in*

The worst is over! *happy dances* the floods are starting to subside, and apart from another high tide at 4 this afternoon, we have seen the worst of the water

Thanks for all your support, fabulous woohoos - it's been a scary couple of days! Lots of my friends have had to evacuated their homes and 20% of the whole population lost power and water. Josi was right, there were sharks in the water in Goodna (I thought that was the scariest things EVER!) as well as brown snakes (super deadly) and crocodiles (but they were more up north).

Of course, now the horrible job will be cleaning up all the debris and finding what's there, and recovering bodies and horrible things like that. The estimated damage is $5 billion, and the estimated dead somewhere near 30-40...

But everyone's chipping in, and moral still seems high. And it's not raining anymore. And Queensland will get through it

Thanks for letting me vent to you all - it's been good to be able to tell someone what's going on

*relieved sigh* It's all on the up!
                          *big squishy huggles* Really glad and relieved the worst is over for you all - I've been following it all closely and am very relieved that everyone I know in and around Brisbane seems to be OK. You're right though that there's still a lot of hard and unpleasant things to come, but the Aussie spirit is a fighting one and you'll all get through it Sorry to hear there's floods down in Victoria now though Hope everyone you know there will be OK and Chelle and her friends and family too! *sends more huggles*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          *huggles Bekki*

Glad to know you are safe and the worst is over.

Had a crazy day. I ate a bagel in between patients for lunch today. Oh Newkirk, you slay me. Highlight of my day? Teaching 2 young Bengali (married) women that sex could be fun and pleasurable and how to go about that. Apparently sex therapist is also part of my job, lol.

Now enjoying my anesthesia of choice: 12 year-old single malt. *sigh*
                          Go you!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          ROFL MoB. You also could have redirected those women to this thread to hear about that...

*adjusts halo*

Still...that would be an interesting conversation seeing the cultural differences.

Also *happy dances* I can finally go to work tomorrow! Woohoo!
                          Hooray! Hope it all goes well!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          From Joe's blog...

*sends good luck vibes*
                          *crosses fingers and sends good luck vibes* Fab to hear Joe sounding so positive
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            How many have you got? I've got 20 on signavatar

Edit: Oh, you meant 's

Caught you LJ, you didn't catch up before you posted did you? ^^^
                            I hit the "go to last read" button...

No, I'm caught up. Sex and floods...

Oh, there it is, just above llp's sigs
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's hoping.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                I hit the "go to last read" button...

No, I'm caught up. Sex and floods...

Oh, there it is, just above llp's sigs
                                Sex and floods? You can't blame me for either of those

And how is it everyone else gets to say 'SEX' without Nad jumping on them??

Comment

Working...
                                X