*hugs Bekki for the floods*
    *hugs Jumble for the Martinspam*
    *hugs Leo for being there*
    *hugs WooHoos who haven't posted*
    *hugs lurkers*
    *hugs PTB*
    *hugs me*

*waves*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

@ Nad *hugs her for being....... her *

Comment

Hi WooHoos. I'm back from my long holiday and thought I'd share a sampling of pics from our cruise through the Panama Canal.

Happy Monday.
        Pol
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
          Hi WooHoos. I'm back from my long holiday and thought I'd share a sampling of pics from our cruise through the Panama Canal.

Happy Monday.
          Pol
          Lovely photos Pol! Thanks for sharing.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            @ Nad *hugs her for being....... her *
            *blinks*

...You just said that because you wanted more hugs, didn't you?
            *hugs again*

Happy Monday.
            Pol
            Welcome back and thanks for sharing the pics!
            They look beautiful. And fun. And there was a ship named ''Amsterdam''
            *hugs*

*hugs MoB too*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Morning hmmmmmm, well Morning Jumble and our one lonely guest. Quiet around the boards today....everyone went back to work (yuk!).

I'm feeling a lot better today. Still a little stuffed up, but that doesn't really surprise me. It will probably take me another 5 to 10 days to be back to normal (whatever that is ), but I had another 8 hour uninterrrupted nights sleep (3 or 4 in a row - WOW!) and that helps a lot.
              My temp is still a little low, but I think ever since I had the surgery to remove my female inners, it has started and continued to run lower than before - so I don't think that counts.

JUMBLE (yes I know all capitals) - thanks for the pm. I will try this again and see if it works. I thought I did everything already, but always good for another try (even if this is about try number 10). I'll let you know if if works.

And a big absentee *HUGGLE* for Nad!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *blinks*

...You just said that because you wanted more hugs, didn't you?
                *hugs again*
                Of course! I can never get enough hugs

Welcome back and thanks for sharing the pics!
                They look beautiful. And fun. And there was a ship named ''Amsterdam''
                *hugs*

*hugs MoB too*
                What she said ^^ Lovely pics Pol

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Morning hmmmmmm, well Morning Jumble and our one lonely guest. Quiet around the boards today....everyone went back to work (yuk!).

I'm feeling a lot better today. Still a little stuffed up, but that doesn't really surprise me. It will probably take me another 5 to 10 days to be back to normal (whatever that is ), but I had another 8 hour uninterrrupted nights sleep (3 or 4 in a row - WOW!) and that helps a lot.
                My temp is still a little low, but I think ever since I had the surgery to remove my female inners, it has started and continued to run lower than before - so I don't think that counts.
                Glad you're feeling better and hope it continues

I've been sneezing non-stop all day I don't think it's a cold, feels more like an allergy but to what I have no idea

JUMBLE (yes I know all capitals) - thanks for the pm. I will try this again and see if it works. I thought I did everything already, but always good for another try (even if this is about try number 10). I'll let you know if if works.

And a big absentee *HUGGLE* for Nad!
                Let me know how you get on

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

*has it cold and puts clothes on again*
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos,

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Um...I don't want to sound stupid, but...what are particles?
                    I'm glad you asked hehe!
                    I said don't mention particles

Um.... they're pretty sparkly effect thingies that you can download to use in Power Director to make vids look cool You'll see what I mean when I post the birthday vid
                    Jumble is that like Adobe Premier Pro?
                    Cards and dvd are ready to post!

Martin if you're one of those 7 guests - DON'T LOOK!!!!!

Oh wow! Those are awesome!!!
                    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *hugs Bree for migraines*
                    *hugs Jann for the first day of work*
                    *hugs Laurie for getting the sig to work *
                    *hugs Bekki for the floods*
                    *hugs Jumble for the Martinspam*
                    *hugs Leo for being there*
                    *hugs WooHoos who haven't posted*
                    *hugs lurkers*
                    *hugs PTB*
                    *hugs me*

*waves*
                    *Borrows Nad's post to say ditto*

Happy Monday.
                    Pol
                    Wow those are great photos! Thanks for sharing.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Happy Monday.
                      Pol
                      Those are beautiful!! That looks like an amazing tour!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                        Hi Woohoos,

I'm glad you asked hehe!

Jumble is that like Adobe Premier Pro?
                        No, not in the least! In my opintion PremPro has too many screens and is very complicated - I found it impossible to work with Power Director has one screen, lots of awesome effects and transitions for both pics and text and is very easy to understand. I mastered it in one day

Oh wow! Those are awesome!!!
                        Yup, the WooHoos have done him proud again

Comment

The signature portion of this program has driven me nuts!

It won't let me rotate and it selected the picture it wanted to use.....grumble, grumble, grumble!

Hey, I think I finally got it to work. The picture changed! YEAH!

IT WORKS!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

It won't let me rotate and it selected the picture it wanted to use.....grumble, grumble, grumble!
                            But you've got it in the end The line you sent me is correct and the sig is showing up and rotating! Well done

Comment

What program?

As for vid programs. I use Adobe Premiere, but instead of using the pro I use the elements version. It's the one I learned the basic stuff with on school and it is very easy to understand. I think I could switch to pro now(I've used it before), but I love elements.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                What program?
                                She's talking about signavatar It's a pig to work with

As for vid programs. I use Adobe Premiere, but instead of using the pro I use the elements version. It's the one I learned the basic stuff with on school and it is very easy to understand. I think I could switch to pro now(I've used it before), but I love elements.
                                I know some find PremPro ok, Sarai uses it for one, but I just couldn't get on with it *shrugs* And you have to remember that I'm completely self-taught - didn't have the benefit of a decent education

I'm currently driving myself nuts with a certain song which shall remain nameless, but it's starting to look good

Comment

Working...
                                X