The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Holy buckets, my mojo is in a tizz! I just wrote 5 chapters of fic I thank you Mojo, but now is sleeping time, not writing time!!! *hands mojo out to woohoos for babysitting duties* anyone need a mojo for the night?

...good gravy, I sound like a pimp...

*huggles everyone*

woodnight, delicious friends!
    I guess it's too much to hope for Sam/Jack fic? But good on your mojo!!!! *pets it*
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      *giggles* I'm arriving on Thursday, don't know at what hour at this point And it's too late to change that cause I've submitted the papers and it says I come on the 10th and leave on the 14th... Oh, well. But thank you for your offer (((huggles))))

How long would it take from the center of London to come to Farnham? And what time are we planning on having dinner?
      That wood depend on how you were getting here........ by car from Heathrow is about 45 mins (if Cags decides to come that might solve that for you ), by train..... I have no idea.....

We usually book for about 8pm, but could possibly go later if it meant you could be there
      Last edited by Jumble; 05 January 2011, 06:18 AM.

Comment

*grabz Bekki's writing mojo and runz*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          *grabz Bekki's writing mojo and runz*
          *tries to imagine what Bekki's mojo will do to LJ's book*

*runz away screaming*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            That wood depend on how you were getting here........ by car from Heathrow is about 45 mins (if Cags decides to come that might solve that for you ), by train..... I have no idea.....

We usually book for about 8pm, but could possibly go later if it meant you could be there
            Thanks for all the info!!!! I think 8 pm is totally ok.
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*tries to imagine what Bekki's mojo will do to LJ's book*

*runz away screaming*
              Erm...yes, I just thought of that myself...*places mojo down carefully* although, isn't the book just screaming for a time traveller to pop in and tell the characters the fate of the universe hangs in the balance? ...No? Oh...

Morning, Woohoos
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                Holy buckets, my mojo is in a tizz! I just wrote 5 chapters of fic I thank you Mojo, but now is sleeping time, not writing time!!! *hands mojo out to woohoos for babysitting duties* anyone need a mojo for the night?

...good gravy, I sound like a pimp...

*huggles everyone*

woodnight, delicious friends!
                Got lots of fics percolating. Could definitely use some of your Mojo! Sleep tight.

1. We don't have to stick to an exact number, just need to give Stuart a rough idea, so you can always join us at the last minute if you find you're available

2. I don't know about the Monday, but since it's Laurie's birthday I'm sure the two of us at least will be celebrating
                1. Cool.

2. Birthday party??
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  Thanks for all the info!!!! I think 8 pm is totally ok.
                  *bounces*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Erm...yes, I just thought of that myself...*places mojo down carefully* although, isn't the book just screaming for a time traveller to pop in and tell the characters the fate of the universe hangs in the balance? ...No? Oh...

Morning, Woohoos

Hm. Well I guess at a stretch you could call it a little sci-fi-y, but not to that extent

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Got lots of fics percolating. Could definitely use some of your Mojo! Sleep tight.

1. Cool.

2. Birthday party??
                  I think we may find we're all partied-out by the Monday, but I'll bear it in mind

Comment

About dinner at Anderson's...I'll follow my roomie
                    We'll be around London during the afternoon, so we could take a train from the center but someone should rescue us at Farnham's station
                    18:25 London Waterloo [WAT] Farnham [FNH] 19:16 0h 51m
                    18:55 London Waterloo [WAT] Farnham [FNH] 19:48 0h 53m
                    Then we have to come back to Ren, so we really hope that Cags will be there too
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      About dinner at Anderson's...I'll follow my roomie
                      We'll be around London during the afternoon, so we could take a train from the center but someone should rescue us at Farnham's station
                      18:25 London Waterloo [WAT] Farnham [FNH] 19:16 0h 51m
                      18:55 London Waterloo [WAT] Farnham [FNH] 19:48 0h 53m
                      Then we have to come back to Ren, so we really hope that Cags will be there too
                      Farnham station is no problem at all, it's 5 minutes away from me

Getting back to the Ren might be a problem though, depending on how late the trains run I'm sure I can find enough pillows and duvets to sleep you on the couches if necessary

Oh, if only Martin and Amanda knew just how much fun we WooHoos have as a side effect of fangurling them

Comment

I think we may find we're all partied-out by the Monday, but I'll bear it in mind
                        True dat. Well, I can anti-valentine on my own as well as the next girl.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          True dat. Well, I can anti-valentine on my own as well as the next girl.
                          Oh that wood be a shame I'm sure whatever we're doing can include you

Comment

*tries not to be jealous of all the AT5 going Woohoos*

*is jealous*

sigpic

Comment

*sits next to Jann*
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jann and Jasmina*

Comment

Working...
                                X