No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't it be great if the doctor or nurse looked like Martin? Imaging waking up to that. However, I am not sure we would want this person saying ....and.......... CUT!
    sigpic

Comment

kligs... but you didn't dream that, did you?

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        kligs... but you didn't dream that, did you?
        LOL! No, I haven't been to bed yet. The thought just popped into my demented brain.
        sigpic

Comment

wow, that's impressive xD

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
            Wouldn't it be great if the doctor or nurse looked like Martin? Imaging waking up to that. However, I am not sure we would want this person saying ....and.......... CUT!
            these could be positive thoughts? lol

* found on the Internet

Now...who are these guys...and what are they doing with OUR Martin???
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Hey there Woohoos! What's happening this lovely rainy day on which I am again absent from college?
              ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                these could be positive thoughts? lol

Now...who are these guys...and what are they doing with OUR Martin???
                Charles Shaughnessy in the brown leather coat was in a Stargate episode, season 8 called Covenant maybe. He was also in The Nanny over here in the states. I should know who the other guy is but I dont. Not sure I want to know what they are doing to our Martin.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                  sigpic

Comment

*is wondering how long LJ can make a fave like this*

very nice pic Achaja. you keep on surprising me

Comment

(((((((Jumble)))))))

Wow, this place just isn't the same without her
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Lovely pic achaja... Everytime I see Charles Shaughnessy..I have to think about the Nanny...I loved that show when I was younger

And the place is indeed quiet today!
                        sigpic

Comment

*paces floor* I sure hope jumble is doing well! How long was that operation supposed to take?
                          sigpic

Comment

Knowing the NHS... *remembers Jumble's positive attitude about THEM* Hmph. I can't even rant any more! *pout*
                            ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Jumble, I totally forgot to wish you good luck! So, if you read this, Good luck! Hope everything went well today

I'm finally done with my exams and essaywriting *sigh of relief*
                              A week off. Bliss.

So... Martin, he's a fine director. With a great sense of Shorts too.
                              I loved to see all those 'new' pictures, by the way
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hello I'm Jo.

Mum 'asked' me (read: ordered at gunpoint!) to let you know she's staying in overnight. The op went ok, they just want to keep an eye on her.

Oh and she said "Tell them not to bother sending Martin, 'cos there's a male nurse with dark hair and green eyes that's taking good care of me!"

She does worry me at times!

Bye.

Comment

Working...
                                X