The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fingers crossed Jumble

By the by, I sent you my SS stuff right?

Comment

*hugs Sarai* Hope you can get safely home on Thursday too At the moment the forecast seems to think we'll have more snow mid-week, so I'm not hopeful of any improvement before Christmas now. But anyway, even if it takes me three times as long as normal that'll be OK, just as long as I can get there!

*hugs Jumble* If you do have to go down to Tesco's to get wine and/or food, just make sure you take care walking down that hill and back up again! Nice sturdy shoes and take it slow

I'll be doing the same walking into work tomorrow morning I think! We're going to open as usual but close at 5pm rather than 7. Not sure everyone's going to be able to get in though. This is where I am glad I can walk!

*hugs Trupi* Thanks for coming in and checking on us! We're doing OK so far I think

According to the temperature thing on my computer, it's -12C out there right now

Night night Woohoos all, stay warm! *huggles*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
        Hi guys! Saw on AOL the bad weather you are having in the UK. I hope it ends soon and please stay safe. Stay warm. ((Hugs))
        Hi Trupi, nice to see you

It's not much fun, but we're British! We'll cope

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *bad weather hugs all around*

I'm done. WooHah!
        *happy dances*
        Now all I need to do is make that advent, start on the Martinmas bits and pieces and write a poem and I'm all done for the year!

Jumble, when we send you the Sekrit Santa stuff, do we attach a message to the receiver as well?
        Yes, get a move on with that Advent

You can attach a message if you like, I'll pass it on

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Fingers crossed Jumble

By the by, I sent you my SS stuff right?
        You did

But I'm still waiting for several others *drums fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *hugs Sarai* Hope you can get safely home on Thursday too At the moment the forecast seems to think we'll have more snow mid-week, so I'm not hopeful of any improvement before Christmas now. But anyway, even if it takes me three times as long as normal that'll be OK, just as long as I can get there!

*hugs Jumble* If you do have to go down to Tesco's to get wine and/or food, just make sure you take care walking down that hill and back up again! Nice sturdy shoes and take it slow
          I will ......... and I'll keep away from drunk drivers........ I haven't walked to Tesco's since then

I'll be doing the same walking into work tomorrow morning I think! We're going to open as usual but close at 5pm rather than 7. Not sure everyone's going to be able to get in though. This is where I am glad I can walk!

*hugs Trupi* Thanks for coming in and checking on us! We're doing OK so far I think

According to the temperature thing on my computer, it's -12C out there right now

Night night Woohoos all, stay warm! *huggles*
          WoodNight *hugs*

I should be off to bed too, early start tomorrow......... assuming they can get up the hill This is where I'm glad I work at home

Comment

Who has that Joe and Amanda picture?
            ...And could you post it, please?

EDIT: Never mind!
            Last edited by DutchIndeed; 19 December 2010, 02:45 PM.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Comment

Comment

yay! HAPPY MARTINMAS!

looking forward to the 12 days of Sanctuary
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    yay! HAPPY MARTINMAS!

looking forward to the 12 days of Sanctuary
                    Happy Martinmas Bekki *hugs*

I'm looking forward to posting them Had fun making them *happy dance*

Comment

How true!

Happy Martinmas everyone! I'll be back soon with some artwork.
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Martinmas
                        Woohoos!!

Comment

Anyone seen LJ lately?

Comment

HAPPY MARTINMAS!!!!

Love the artwork, Jumble!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              HAPPY MARTINMAS!!!!

Love the artwork, Jumble!
                              Thanks Wendy Hopefully there'll be some more pretties to see later when the rest of the WooHoos turn up

*waves to Sarai*

Snowing again

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Thanks Wendy Hopefully there'll be some more pretties to see later when the rest of the WooHoos turn up

*waves to Sarai*

Snowing again
                                Yeah, like mine. Later. When it's done. Along with finishing off my SS stuff today and tomorrow

I fell and hurt my wrist and I gotta go to work soon. Whoops. Ouch. And more whoops. At least there's no snow here yet. The forecast for snow here keeps changing. There has been snow/ice on the ground since Thursday when it snowed and it just stayed. But it looks like the world has been dusted in icing sugar.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X