Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of the most awesome women are right here on this thread. *nods*
    *hugs WooHoos*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*nods in agreement with Nad* - definitely

*squishy huggles MoB*

I could do with the collective well wishes of the Woohoos guys. My sister went for a check-up today and has been getting persistent high blood pressure readings. She also has elevated protein in the bloodstream. They are going to test again for tomorrow, the ultimate aim being to rule out pre-eclampsia . MoB, any advice you have on things she can do to lessen the risk? All in all, the chances are quite low, I think 10% she said but it's still very worrying .

Comment

*squishy huggles Sarai* PMing you
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*squishy huggles everyone, including Joe, who is probably asleep*
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Sarai*

Comment

*huggles MoB*

*huggles Sarai*

And short message...I'm in Atlanta Tomorrow my meetings and then back to VA again. Also just saw the smallest airport ever and the biggest. Interesting.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs WooHoos*
                I agree, but am wondering what specifically prompted that comment?

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*squishy huggles MoB*

I could do with the collective well wishes of the Woohoos guys. My sister went for a check-up today and has been getting persistent high blood pressure readings. She also has elevated protein in the bloodstream. They are going to test again for tomorrow, the ultimate aim being to rule out pre-eclampsia . MoB, any advice you have on things she can do to lessen the risk? All in all, the chances are quite low, I think 10% she said but it's still very worrying .
                *sends mega well wishes to Sarai's Sis*

Hm. I don't know an awful lot about pre-eclampsia, but I think the most important thing she can do is rest. And I mean really rest! And try not to worry, it's not that uncommon and varies in degree. It may not be as bad as it seems

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *squishy huggles everyone, including Joe, who is probably asleep*
                You snuck in and huggled him while he was asleep??? LJ, I'm surprised at you

And Martin wood never run from a WooHoo! He knows we love him

LOVED Vigilante!

Spoiler:
                Best line:

Will: How does Magnus do this every day?
                Biggie: Stays of Twitter!

Comment

*huggles MoB* Thank you for sharing your tribute to your mum *squish*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Had a Martin dream last night. We were (finally) getting a baby, and Hubby and I were at the store picking up essentials (it was a boy, btw). Anyway, the store had moved the diapers because they were putting up a new display for the SG1 DVD that was coming out. Martin was in charge of the new display, and he was running around with his tool, telling people where to put things and saying, "This is going to look GREAT!!!" So I timidly asked if he was Marin Wood, and the guy he was with laughed and walked away. Martin said, yes he was Martin Wood and shook my hand hesitantly. I said, "I'm also a Wohoo!" And then he started looking a little scared and started trying to get away. Aw. Dream!Martin never treats me as well as Dream!Joe.
                  Awwww. What a dream though!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs WooHoos*
                  I do agree wholeheartedly.

*squishy huggles MoB*

*huggles Sarai and sends postive thoughts to your sister*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks everyone *huggles back*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *squishy huggles Sarai* PMing you
                    Responded. And thank you - again!!

Originally posted by jumble;12162510*sends mega well wishes to [B
                    Sarai's[/B] Sis*

Hm. I don't know an awful lot about pre-eclampsia, but I think the most important thing she can do is rest. And I mean really rest! And try not to worry, it's not that uncommon and varies in degree. It may not be as bad as it seems
                    Thanks Jumbly. The thing is the chances are relatively slim. But my sister does seem to be prone to these things and I'm a natural worrier so combine the two !!

*huggles*

Comment

Thanks Jumbly. The thing is the chances are relatively slim. But my sister does seem to be prone to these things and I'm a natural worrier so combine the two !!

*huggles*
                      Relaxing is definitely the best thing for your sister. I know a bit about pre-eclampsia, but not a lot.
                      I know what worrying is like so *more huggles for you*
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Runz in...

Why oh why do people always phone me around 9ish on a Tuesday night? Thank heavens for Watch+1

*rewatches*

*super squishy huggles MOB* What a lovely tribute.

*huggles Sarai* Positive vibes for your sister. How many weeks is she now?

*huggles Wendy's ded tree* Did you try duct tape?

*huggles LJ's awesome Martiny dream*

So Sanctuary (from what I did manage to watch)

Spoiler:

How much do I love Tesla. Ah he's so awesome. I want him.

And I loved Kate's hair gel joke...

And I loved Helen and John...

... and I loved the continuity...

... but I absoluetly hated their portrayal of the guy in the British Museum. We Brits are not all dickie bows and stiff upper lips. Come on guys!

Oops end of adverts...

*runz out again*
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone *huggles back*

Responded. And thank you - again!!

*huggles*
                          That's fine, you do the worrying for her while she gets lots of rest

Comment

Originally posted by jumble;12162510

You snuck in and huggled him while he was asleep??? [B
                            LJ[/B], I'm surprised at you

Are you? Are you...really?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Runz in...

Why oh why do people always phone me around 9ish on a Tuesday night? Thank heavens for Watch+1
                              And you answered it???

*rewatches*

*super squishy huggles MOB* What a lovely tribute.

*huggles Sarai* Positive vibes for your sister. How many weeks is she now?

*huggles Wendy's ded tree* Did you try duct tape?

*huggles LJ's awesome Martiny dream*

So Sanctuary (from what I did manage to watch)

Spoiler:

How much do I love Tesla. Ah he's so awesome. I want him.

And I loved Kate's hair gel joke...

And I loved Helen and John...

... and I loved the continuity...

... but I absoluetly hated their portrayal of the guy in the British Museum. We Brits are not all dickie bows and stiff upper lips. Come on guys!

Oops end of adverts...

*runz out again*
                              Vigilante
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh yes, Tesla just gets more awesome by the minute! And he even manages to carry off what wood otherwise be cringeworthy comedy. Blouse buttons Kudos to Jonathon Young

Yes, Druitt in romantic mood..........

Oh, I think the British guy was overdone on purpose, very tongue in cheek

Comment

Mmmmmmmm...Druitt....*dreamy sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X