The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    *warm squishy huggles for cold, stuck in snow & traffic, baby catching (Awesome! I really really wanna do that! *iz very jealous of MoB's job*), working far too many hours for sanity, exciting intern/apartment news, icky health and every other thing good or bad that hugs may be required for*

Incredibly scary The really stupid thing is that they dropped Kerry Katona because their sales fell (which was a wise move I have to admit....) but then made the style of the adverts even worse. I don't think even Martin could make those ads watchable! *shudders at the thought of Martin's talents being so abused*
    You got my curiosity so I checked out the add After seeing that, I would never want to eat there! Just what are they advertising anyhow!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Nah. Said it and whoop! GW got slow for me as well

*nods*
      It's what I use as my 12 days model.

And hm.
      That explains a lot.........

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Well I'm off to do some shopping. See you all later. Hey Jumble, maybe we can go shoe shopping in England when I'm there.....just a thought!
      I guess we could

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      *warm squishy huggles for cold, stuck in snow & traffic, baby catching (Awesome! I really really wanna do that! *iz very jealous of MoB's job*), working far too many hours for sanity, exciting intern/apartment news, icky health and every other thing good or bad that hugs may be required for*

You mean you haven't written it yet?
      I leave the wordy stuff to Nad, although that one might be interesting to illustrate

Incredibly scary The really stupid thing is that they dropped Kerry Katona because their sales fell (which was a wise move I have to admit....) but then made the style of the adverts even worse. I don't think even Martin could make those ads watchable! *shudders at the thought of Martin's talents being so abused*
      Nooooooooo!!!!! *huggles Martin and covers his eyes*

Although I'm sure Damian could come up with a far better script

You got my curiosity so I checked out the add After seeing that, I would never want to eat there! Just what are they advertising anyhow!
      Iceland does a range of frozen foods. Believe it or not, that advert is to promote their special Christmas range

Comment

General question for all to answer (please): Has anyone ever bought and wore CLARK shoes? I know they are sold all over the US and UK so....I want to buy a couple really comfortable but stylish shoes and thought they might fit the bill. Can anyone help?
        I have Clarks shoes... They are comfortable and they cope admirably with my (for a woman) wide feet. They'll measure your feet (if you're unsure of your size) and fit them for you, just like they do for children (although I have to agree with Jumble, my kids are better in start-rite shoes ).

Comment

Iceland is a supermarket mainly frozen foods, dare I say on the cheaper end of the scale... I haven't seen the advert and I'm treating that as a good thing!

Edit: Dang slow posting
          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
            I have Clarks shoes... They are comfortable and they cope admirably with my (for a woman) wide feet. They'll measure your feet (if you're unsure of your size) and fit them for you, just like they do for children (although I have to agree with Jumble, my kids are better in start-rite shoes ).
            My gripe with their measuring system is that having made a big fuss about measuring the feet if they then find they don't actually have that size/width in stock they try to sell you another one, thereby negating the whole point of having the child's feet carefully measured My daughter had narrow feet, width C I think, but most Clarkes shops don't stock that width Start-rite are much better, and not so expensive

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Maybe you should write it................

Except we do like to keep it 'clean'
              Since when?

And I could keep it PG...or PG13...

EDIT: 69! WOOT!

Last edited by Luvnjoe; 01 December 2010, 12:33 PM. Reason: a 69 post must have Joe in it...
              sigpic

Comment

We always keep the 12 Days of Martinmas clean!

Well, not the actual 12 days, but definitely the 12 Days rhyme/pics

Comment

We always keep the 12 Days of Martinmas clean!

Well, not the actual 12 days, but definitely the 12 Days rhyme/pics
                  Thanks!

And I woodn't want to step on Nad's toes. She always does such a great job! But I may do a Joe version... We'll see how much tme I have.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Thanks!

And I woodn't want to step on Nad's toes. She always does such a great job! But I may do a Joe version... We'll see how much tme I have.
                    Nad's done the Sanctuary one now. I just need to figure out how to illustrate it. Good thing I enjoy a challenge But yes, do a Joe one! The more the merrier

Really like that version of your new sig

Comment

*huggles you all that are stuck in the cold*

Thank you for the birthday wishes! *huggles*

I've decided that snow is only good for one thing - making the world look pretty. Otherwise, it slows things down, makes life harder and hurts. I have metal pins in my toes and I had to go out for my birthday dinner and for food shopping (in case it gets worse, it's at 8 inches and forecast more, so...) and because when my feet are cold, the pins make the bones hurt... well, you get the idea.

Plus, my ankle isn't getting any better at all

Anyway, no driving lesson tomorrow so I'll be doing uni work and PSing for Martinmas, Advent and finishing my sekrit santa.

EDIT: Thank you, Jumble, for the link of sig rotating. I'll get that up asap since so many of you wonderful people made me sigs
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I need that cool Martin Beard Pic!
                        I can't believe I haven't got it...
                        So. Please? Anyone?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Thanks!

Do! Do! Dodododo!!!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          I need that cool Martin Beard Pic!
                          I can't believe I haven't got it...
                          So. Please? Anyone?

Do! Do! Dodododo!!!
                          Er....... which beard pic do you mean?

Just saw this on FB and thought it was sweet........

like flowers in a garden, we are all here to play our part in making the world a beautiful place; so bloom, spread your petals, and touch someone's life today

Comment

Er....... which beard pic do you mean?

Just saw this on FB and thought it was sweet........
                            The one where he looks all mysterious and where he has the black Anthem shirt on?

And aww!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

PB is refusing to let me have any more

Edit: Ah, that one I managed to get

Mysterious? That's his concentrating look

Or maybe it's his 'Come on guys, get it right! It's lunchtime' look

Or could it be his "Where the heck did she hide my razor?" look?

Comment

Thanks jumble!

(I don't care which look it is, though. I LOVE it )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X