• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw! How can I be angry when there's Joe pics!? *smooches Joe*

*goes back to Sekrit Santa project*
    sigpic

Comment

*hugs LJ from a safe distance*

I've just upset myself. I thought it was Tuesday and on trying to set the 'change channel at start' function for Sanctuary discovered that it's only Monday

Comment

*hugs LJ*
        *hugs jumble for it not being tuesday*
        *hugs WooHoos*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          It's surprising how much the body heats up with exercise, especially when over-insulated
          You dirty woman.

That's a bit unfair I started a perfectly reasonable discussion regarding the HAP!Henry's appearance and then I get blamed for it turning into gutter
          Of course! It's easy!

I refused to be held responsible for your genes Missy!
          So I should look at my mommy then? Oma....

Can I say I wish there was a transporter right now so I could transport home, play in the snow and go back here? So unfair! I want snow*throws tantrum*

sigpic

Comment

There's a hedgehog in my backyard!
            *happy dances*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              You dirty woman.
              Another perfectly innocent comment taken the wrong way

Of course! It's easy!

So I should look at my mommy then? Oma....
              Yes, absolutely!

Can I say I wish there was a transporter right now so I could transport home, play in the snow and go back here? So unfair! I want snow*throws tantrum*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              There's a hedgehog in my backyard!
              *happy dances*
              Tesla is in your backyard?????

Not fair

Comment

Tesla is in your backyard?????

Not fair
                Yeah. Walking around, owning the place.

Or maybe it was

I'm not sure...

sigpic

Comment

Well if I was you Nad, I'd get straight out there and make a positive identification! You know what Tesla's like with electricity, he could black out the whole town if he gets upset that you haven't rushed out there to ......... greet him

Comment

Well if I was you Nad, I'd get straight out there and make a positive identification! You know what Tesla's like with electricity, he could black out the whole town if he gets upset that you haven't rushed out there to ......... greet him
                    We fed him and he's eating now. The town is safe now.
                    It's such a cute little Niko and his little bum waggles when he walks. Aww!

sigpic

Comment

I am having issues with GW this evening

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Urgh, my GP is a bit like that Wendy. f you don't feel right after 7 days then you make sure you go back and take more time off. Take no prisoners!
                      Especially if it continues to get worse.

At least there is the option to see other doctors there.

I did get 4 hours in the end... woohoo! That's actually quite good for me right now.
                      I was mean to Benjabubs this morning though; little brilliantlittlesoanso. He didnt want to go to school. Long weekend, busy and exciting and a couple of late nights. Now I'm suffering. I will give him extra special huggles when I pick him up and let him have a really unhealthy lunch to make up for it.
                      Glad you got some sleep *hugs*

Now gonna try and see if it will let me read the last page of the thread!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

We fed him and he's eating now. The town is safe now.
                        It's such a cute little Niko and his little bum waggles when he walks. Aww!
                        Yes, I've noticed that about him.........

Comment

*hugs Wendy for GW issues*

Yes, I've noticed that about him.........
                          *smirks*

Wait... Is this the new... After Henry's lack of bodyparts, are we now going to discuss Tesla's bum as it moves?

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Wendy for GW issues*

*smirks*

Wait... Is this the new... After Henry's lack of bodyparts, are we now going to discuss Tesla's bum as it moves?
                            Well why not? I need a little light relief............

...... and Tesla does have awesome moves

Comment

*hugs LJ carefully* I hope the day has gotten better.
                              *hugs back, Nad*

I love the cold weather

*hugs LJ from a safe distance*

I've just upset myself. I thought it was Tuesday and on trying to set the 'change channel at start' function for Sanctuary discovered that it's only Monday
                              You wanted it to be my birthday? YAY.

sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Well why not? I need a little light relief............

...... and Tesla does have awesome moves
                                Well. Yes. Yes he does!
                                It's funny, but I find it easier to say something coherent about Henry's HAP than about Tesla's awesome moves.
                                Maybe it's 'lack off' versus 'plenty off'...

And why have I got so little Tesla Bum Shots in my PB?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X