The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Bekki...you keep your stinky ol' summery (ie, HOT) weather down in your neck o' the woods where it belongs! I love the cold weather!
    Me too!

I can't wait till it snows here
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*shrugs and takes back the sun*

*snuggles into a corner*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

*snuggles into a corner*
        I'll have it Bekki!
        Although not too hot, I might melt
        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*crawls in sleepily*
          *huggles Cags for insomnia*
          No sleep for me either - the students who live upstairs had a party last night and were going strong until almost 6am Including jumping up and down on my ceiling for about half an hour straight at 5 and generally yelling and screaming all night I've just had about 3 hours this morning but am feeling rather rough from it Thank goodness today's Sunday

And Bekki, I'll gladly take some of your Brisbane sunshine and warmth - send it over
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I'm a bit all DVD'd out this week. I think I need to crack on and order Sanctuary S2 so I can have some new stuff. (yes, still haven't done so yet. ) I PS'd instead. Admittedly it's a bit crap but it'll do for the challenge this week. If I had more firing brain cells I would have done a much better job, I am sure.

Right, I just yawned so taking that as a sign and going to try and sleep and, hopefully, have sweet dreams.

Woodnight Woohoos.
            *huggles Cags* Hope you managed to get some sleep. Yes, go order S2 and listen to all those commentaries There's an awesome one with J-Yo for Sleepers

*snuggles into a corner*
            Noooooo! Don't take it back! Some of us wood love a bit of warmth It's -4C here. Bright and clear, but still bloody cold! And I'm sure all those snow-bound people up north will be delighted to hear that they're looking very 'picturesque', according to the newsman

*huggles Josiane for inconsiderate neighbours*

Comment

Do you think Twitascope is trying to tell me that I'm getting too big for my boots?

Monday, Nov 29th, 2010 -- You have big ideas on your mind today, yet you don't want to lose sight of what's real. Normally, your outgoing nature works in your favor, but you might attract so much positive feedback now that you begin to think you're invincible. Unfortunately, you have not yet transformed into a superhero, so step back from the excitement and downsize your plans before they get the best of you.

Comment

*sends sunshine back to the UK *

Actually, technically, the sun has been sent over there, seeing as it's night time here and undoubtedly day time over there...or is it? I can never tell...wibbly wobbly timey wimey...

*naps*
                sigpic

Comment

Actually, technically, the sun has been sent over there, seeing as it's night time here and undoubtedly day time over there...or is it? I can never tell...wibbly wobbly timey wimey...

*naps*
                  *grabs sunshine and wraps it round self* Mmmmm. That's better

It's just turned noon here Bekki

Comment

Very true, Bekki! Thank you!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hello WooHoos.

*hugs Josi* How rude of the people upstairs

*huggles Cags* I hope you got some sleep.

*naps*
                      That is very true.

Earlier it was -7 here. I don't know what it is right now though.

Jumble, I hope you warm up soon!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm getting warmer thanks Wendy And I think I'm finally on a roll with the Advent and Martinmas PSing

*takes opportunity to post a couple of beard pics*

Comment

Was there a strange alignment of the stars last night? I had some excruciatingly strange dreams.

Heading out to CT to visit my sister today. I'm pretty excited. I haven't seen her in way, way too long.

Bekki feel free to send the warmth this way! I was LOVING the 60+ degree weather we had for most of November!

Josi is there no one you can complain to about that? My building has rules about noise and carpets and the like. Not 100% perfect, being an apartment building, of course. But I sympathise. My previous place had the most obnoxious upstairs neighbors in history.

Jumble on review of your picspams, I have to wonder if Martin has ever actually bought a t-shirt.

Group hug!
                          Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 28 November 2010, 06:38 AM.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x125/MidwifeonBoard/emoticons/wavesmile.gif

Was there a strange alignment of the stars last night? I had some excruciatingly strange dreams.
                            Any that you want to share?

Heading out to CT to visit my sister today. I'm pretty excited. I haven't seen her in way, way too long.
                            Have a good time

Bekki feel free to send the warmth this way! I was LOVING the 60+ degree weather we had for most of November!

Josi is there no one you can complain to about that? My building has rules about noise and carpets and the like. Not 100% perfect, being an apartment building, of course. But I sympathise. My previous place had the most obnoxious upstairs neighbors in history.

Jumble on review of your picspams, I have to wonder if Martin has ever actually bought a t-shirt.

Group hug!
                            http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x.../grouphugg.gif
                            I've often wondered that too I guess it's cool for him to use himself as an advertising placard

The one I've got doesn't have a slogan, so I guess it's a personal one

Comment

Oh doesn't watching Sanctuary make you nit-pick other sci-fi shows?

In Primeval earlier, they went down into the sewers to rescue Abby who had been carried off by some prehistoric dinosaur. Just as she was about to become dinner, our hero rose up out of the water and proceeded to shoot some of the dinosaurs with his (very wet) machine gun Correct me if I'm wrong, but are guns ever waterproof? (tends to put the nit-pick about Kate's phone still working after it got soaked in the Tsunami into perspective ) The other guy then managed to keep no less than THREE dinosaurs at bay by brandishing his trusty crowbar. One of the dinosaurs managed to escape through the time-warp window with Abby, but her boyfriend followed and tried to help her escape, but she ended up dangling over the edge of a cliff with him holding onto her very slippery hand refusing to leave her because *shock horror* he's suddenly realised that he loves her Just when she's about to fall to her death and he's about to be eaten by yet another dinosaur, the other two guys arrive to save the day. By slaughtering every donosaur in sight Which I found a bit sickening since they were no longer threatening anyone and were after all in their own natural environment This is not the Sanctuary way

Am I just being too picky?

To be fair, I also watched the Animus replay and I did think

Spoiler:
                              it was odd that when Henry and his lady friend changed into HAPs there was no sign anywhere of their clothing. There should surely have been something laying on the floor around them?

I also noticed that....... well...... HAP!Henry was nekkid but there was no sign of any....... er......... oh I'm sure you know what I mean I wonder just how much discussion there was about whether to include..... things..... or not when deciding how he should look. On the whole, I guess best not to, but it just struck me as odd

Yes, I've had a thoughtful afternoon ..............
                              Last edited by Jumble; 28 November 2010, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I meassure the value of sci fi to Stargate and Sanctuary too.
                                Especially the last, because it has a lot of things that seem to be sci fi fashionable. Scary creatures, vampires, werewolves... Only better and more original.
                                Take the vampire thing. Everytime I see a movie/TV show which has those in them, being sensitive to light and garlic and every other cliche out there... I sigh. I made Sanctuary my ''TV reality'', so all other shows should be like that show. Where vampires are like Nikola Tesla and where werewolves are called HAP's and have no pen... um... clothes.

(Which, BTW, just got thrown off with such force that they simply ended up ...elsewhere. )
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X