The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Ah yes, For King and Country! I'm looking forward to that one too - Lee Wilson directed it

We Sanctuary fans just have no patience
    What is this patience you speak of?
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      What is this patience you speak of?
      Yeah, that says it all really

I've spent the whole day doing absolutely nothing useful, and there is just soooo much that needs doing Paperwork, accounts, editing, advent and Martinmas artwork, birthday pressy ......... *sigh* Anybody seen my mojo lazing around anywhere?

Comment

Yeah, that says it all really

I've spent the whole day doing absolutely nothing useful, and there is just soooo much that needs doing Paperwork, accounts, editing, advent and Martinmas artwork, birthday pressy ......... *sigh* Anybody seen my mojo lazing around anywhere?
        I have also not done anything useful but I do not want to get to it

*runs through thread nekkid* 69 post!!!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          I have also not done anything useful but I do not want to get to it

*runs through thread nekkid* 69 post!!!

Comment

Martin wood never, never say that about my singing

He woodn't.............. dare........

About flippin' time! What kept you????

Nonono! You tell us before you make the spaghetti! Because........ because........... I said so!!

*puts hands on hips*

Just who is in charge around here???
            Broccoli.

*panics* I can't find my broccoli gif <insert broccoli gif here >

I thought everyone knew that....

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Maybe something more along these lines then?

<snippage>

Aww!

Well... Ok, yes.

But... I *want* pie!
            LOL, awesome sig I just watched Urgo with the girls, lots of pie and non-singing here too

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            Hmmm.... Me? I'm in charge. Yes, that's right. Uh huh.

Well, I thought the bus had stopped at the stop, so I stood up, and it turned out it hadn't and he pulled off and WHOOSH, I was on the floor.

I burst out laughing because it was that or nothing.

The bloke just chuckled and told me to sit there till it stopped. This other woman was like, "you'll break your other leg if you're not careful."

This one isn't broken, thank you

As for me hopping around... it's either that or sit like a vegetable. I have to make a cup of tea, and feed people!
            What did I miss? Are you OK Wendy? I really should read all the pages when I catch up

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Hi WWooHoo's

Sitting with my honey and watching Dr. Who. The Time of angels and Flesh and Stone

Just wanted to thank you all for prayers and good thoughts because

Charmaine does not have cancer!

Happy Dances!

Fabulous news! Does this mean that whatever the problem is instead, the Drs can fix? Soonish?

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Yay! Woohoood!!! That there is pretty awesome news. Phew. So relieved and happy for you. It really is time you had some good stuff going on for you guys.

Sorry Jumble, didn't mean to cut you off so suddenly on the phone - I was literally just on the verge of walking out the door when you called. The going out was a kind of last minute thing. Birthday girl had a good time (we went to see an amateur production of Wyrd Sisters - which was really good and very well acted / staged). It was nice to end what had been a pretty horrible day for me, on a good note. So, yep, it was definitely a good thing. I just wish I'd done it more with Charles. He loved Pratchett so would have really enjoyed it. Yeah, it's really hard to stop yourself doing that whole "he should be right here enjoying this too" thing.

*slaps self*

In other good news bessie mate and hubby have got someone to rent their house from 23rd December so are going to stay at his dad's for a bit.... but... his dad has a big dog that hates cats... they have two. So bessie mate is bringing her cats to live with me for temporary (here's hoping mine aren't too put out about that) and she'll be staying a few weeks to settle them in. Hopefully they'll have a rental place for themselves before long and it won't be long term - I mean I love cats and I always said I'd end up one of those women with two dozen cats but I'm not quite sure I am ready for that just yet! (on the other hand Teppic is a really skillful hunter so it'll surely get rid of my mice problem for good. )
            Tomorrow there's yet another family gathering. You might have noticed the one thing my lot do well is get together and drink copiously! Apparently there's going to be a "Just Dance" competition. What excuses can I come up with for not participating, I wonder? I can't dance!

Somewhere in all this I have Advent art to make. Anyone got a time dilation device? Hmm!

*huggles Woohoos everywhere*
            *rummages in the cupboard under the stairs*
            *dusts off the time dilation device*

I'm not sure if it still works, it hasn't been the same since Bekki & Sarai played Dr Who with it You may need to bash it with Siler's spanner a few times

The really great bit, if you can get it working, is that you can just ff through the Just Dance part of the evening

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Thanks for the congrats all!

*huggles cold woohoos*

*huggles other woohoos*

I had a good thanksgiving yesterday(and also today lol). I discovered that it is actually just eating the whole time and watching Football. Am now really(!) full and feel like my tummy is about to explode.

On the other hand my mom called me yesterday evening, around 1 am her time, to tell me that a close family friend was diagnosed with pancreatic(sp?) cancer in the last stage. He will probably die in these coming months so I won't see him again. This on top of the fact that another close family friend was diagnosed before I left, and it was actually going better with him, till they found out that it spread all around his body, but with him they're still hoping that he will recover.
            So that was a big downside of the last two days. Not fun to hear.
            *squishy huggles Jann*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            hello woohoos

HOORAY BREE AND CHAR!!!!

*happy dances* that's fabulous news! Bloody brilliant!!! *huggles Bree* Please tell me there was celebratory wine!

Oh, and enjoy the weeping angels

*huggles Jann*

*huggles Cags *

Going to get a massage in a few minutes...I suppose there is always an upside to numbing, paralysing pain An hour of MaSsAgE! (the upper/lowercase-ness is denoting sing-song voice ) And then I will be pain freeeee! (except for that post-deep-tissue-massage pain...but heck, I'd take that any day!)

*huggles Woohoos*
            *lights lavender candles for Bekki and brews pot of chamomile tea to extend the post-massage relaxation phase*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
              Broccoli.

*panics* I can't find my broccoli gif <insert broccoli gif here >

I thought everyone knew that....

What did I miss? Are you OK Wendy? I really should read all the pages when I catch up
              Wendy managed to pull a tendon (ligament? ) whilst sitting in my kitchen last week This is obviously not a safe place to stay

And yes, you should! Who knows what you might have missed?

*rummages in the cupboard under the stairs*
              *dusts off the time dilation device*

I'm not sure if it still works, it hasn't been the same since Bekki & Sarai played Dr Who with it You may need to bash it with Siler's spanner a few times

The really great bit, if you can get it working, is that you can just ff through the Just Dance part of the evening
              Careful how you use that wrench, it could just send the whole thing screwy We could all end up back in 1969........... and I woodn't like that because Martin wood still be a little boy and that wood just be wrong

*lights lavender candles for Bekki and brews pot of chamomile tea to extend the post-massage relaxation phase*
              I could do with some of that, it might settle me down

Comment

<snip>

Careful how you use that wrench, it could just send the whole thing screwy We could all end up back in 1969........... and I woodn't like that because Martin wood still be a little boy and that wood just be wrong

And thanks for the 69 banner
                sigpic

Comment

Reminder time.............

Yes, yes, I was just looking for an excuse to post that pic again

Comment

Ha! Found my mojo, gave it a kick and persuaded it to turn out some pressies

Now just need to get it interested in the Advent calendar......

*still ignoring the paperwork*

Oh, that reminds me...........

DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME YOUR SEKRIT SANTA PRESSIES!!!!

Just watching Friends (no idea why, I guess it was just 'on' ) Chandler has a point..........

"Have you ever noticed that Donald Duck never wears pants? So how come when he comes out of the shower he always has a towel wrapped round his waist?"

And why did I immediately think of RD?

Yes, I'm in a silly mood again
                    Last edited by Jumble; 27 November 2010, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer
                      Hi WWooHoo's

Sitting with my honey and watching Dr. Who. The Time of angels and Flesh and Stone

Just wanted to thank you all for prayers and good thoughts because:Charmaine does not have cancer!
                      So glad to hear this news!

*huggles Jann*
                      *kicks cancer*

Just a little add-on....... "*KICKS cancer again!!*
                      Last edited by llp; 27 November 2010, 09:07 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Now who's teasing who?

Dammit! It's so unfair that we don't all get to see it at the same time
                        Great episode.....I fell asleep when it was on (at 7pm) so I set my alarm and woke up at 1 am just to watch it. Although I had it on tape, I watched it on the set in my bedroom..... Jumble.....you're going to like this one! Amanda is awesome!

No more to be said until after you guys see it......well maybe one thing:

Spoiler:
                        Although there are 4 people in this episode, it is really a 2-person episode, Amanda and "Adam"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          *rolls in*

Ooh, this Sanctuary chat reminds me. Since I came back to my parents' house, I can use their cable tv to watch Sanctuary! Woohoo!!!

I haven't seen any of season 2 yet, but I watched what I think was a season 3 ep today...it was about

Spoiler:
                          Tesla and Helen and a holographic city, and Henry and Will at a psyche hospital that was really for Wolfy men I liked it! It was sooooo good to see some Sanctuary after such a drought!

*huggles everybody*
                          That was last weeks episode....very good one to watch.
                          sigpic

Comment

Amanda is always awesome

Comment

Amanda is always awesome
                              So very true!

*Waves and Huggles* for Jumble and anyone else that is here or will be here someday!

How is everyone.....took me about 45 minutes to read all the things I missed. Being on a different time zone isn't always fun! Not fair!

BTW - can I borrow that time machine. I wouldn't mind going back to 1969 for awhile. For one thing, brocolli is so cheep (along with most everything else in comparison). Maybe I'll bring back a brick of gold and sell it at today's prices. Then I'd have no money worries for a very long time!.....hmmmmmm!
                              sigpic

Comment

BTW - temperatures have warmed up today....it is 34*F/+1*C.

I have a feeling this is going to be a very cold day. I wanted to walk to the store, but it is soooo overcast. When I walked to the store the other day it was a little colder but the sun was out. Can someone move away the clouds for me please so I can go for a walk.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X