X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    My way circumvents the necessity to get messy hands making the pastry
    Mom always says ''Go! Get dirty! Use your bare hands!''

And it's in relation to food making too.

Er.......... that really isn't quite what I had in mind..........

So much for my early night

On the up side, I'll probably have a much longer lie-in in the morning
    *watches LJ and jumble run off*

And sorry for tthrowing cupcakes at you to make you stay.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nonono! You tell us before you make the spaghetti! Because........ because........... I said so!!

*puts hands on hips*

Just who is in charge around here???
      Hmmm.... Me? I'm in charge. Yes, that's right. Uh huh.

Well, I thought the bus had stopped at the stop, so I stood up, and it turned out it hadn't and he pulled off and WHOOSH, I was on the floor.

I burst out laughing because it was that or nothing

The bloke just chuckled and told me to sit there till it stopped. This other woman was like, "you'll break your other leg if you're not careful."

This one isn't broken, thank you

As for me hopping around... it's either that or sit like a vegetable. I have to make a cup of tea, and feed people!
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves*

Hope everyone had a lovely day. Had a great clinic day with my fantabulous colleagues.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *huggles woohoos*

nothing special for this special post, but I couldn't think of anything and my babblyness had issues with lurking

Seperate huggles are always available upon request...
        Congrats on 21,000!

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
        IM AT WENDYS! (Just)
        +
        Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        Guess who is sitting near me? That would be +1!!!

I also have an embarrassing tale about falling onto my backside on the bus... but later, after I make spaghetti
        = Have a great time you two!
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          Hmmm.... Me? I'm in charge. Yes, that's right. Uh huh.

Well, I thought the bus had stopped at the stop, so I stood up, and it turned out it hadn't and he pulled off and WHOOSH, I was on the floor.

I burst out laughing because it was that or nothing

The bloke just chuckled and told me to sit there till it stopped. This other woman was like, "you'll break your other leg if you're not careful."

This one isn't broken, thank you

As for me hopping around... it's either that or sit like a vegetable. I have to make a cup of tea, and feed people!
          Well I do know how to make spaghetti And you are letting me loose in your kitchen on Sunday mwahahahha

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          *waves*

= Have a great time you two!
          WILL DOOOOO

Comment

Hi WWooHoo's

Sitting with my honey and watching Dr. Who. The Time of angels and Flesh and Stone

Just wanted to thank you all for prayers and good thoughts because:
            Charmaine does not have cancer!

Happy Dances!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

YAY! So thrilled for you both. *huge huggles*
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hi WWooHoo's

Sitting with my honey and watching Dr. Who. The Time of angels and Flesh and Stone

[CENTER]Happy Dances!

Yay! Woohoood!!! That there is pretty awesome news. Phew. So relieved and happy for you. It really is time you had some good stuff going on for you guys.

Sorry Jumble, didn't mean to cut you off so suddenly on the phone - I was literally just on the verge of walking out the door when you called. The going out was a kind of last minute thing. Birthday girl had a good time (we went to see an amateur production of Wyrd Sisters - which was really good and very well acted / staged). It was nice to end what had been a pretty horrible day for me, on a good note. So, yep, it was definitely a good thing. I just wish I'd done it more with Charles. He loved Pratchett so would have really enjoyed it. Yeah, it's really hard to stop yourself doing that whole "he should be right here enjoying this too" thing.

*slaps self*

In other good news bessie mate and hubby have got someone to rent their house from 23rd December so are going to stay at his dad's for a bit.... but... his dad has a big dog that hates cats... they have two. So bessie mate is bringing her cats to live with me for temporary (here's hoping mine aren't too put out about that) and she'll be staying a few weeks to settle them in. Hopefully they'll have a rental place for themselves before long and it won't be long term - I mean I love cats and I always said I'd end up one of those women with two dozen cats but I'm not quite sure I am ready for that just yet! (on the other hand Teppic is a really skillful hunter so it'll surely get rid of my mice problem for good. )
                Tomorrow there's yet another family gathering. You might have noticed the one thing my lot do well is get together and drink copiously! Apparently there's going to be a "Just Dance" competition. What excuses can I come up with for not participating, I wonder? I can't dance!

Somewhere in all this I have Advent art to make. Anyone got a time dilation device? Hmm!

*huggles Woohoos everywhere*
                sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ON 21000 JANN!!!

Hi WWooHoo's

Woohooo!!!

I'm so glad *squishy huggles Bree and Charmaine*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thanks for the congrats all!

*huggles cold woohoos*

*huggles other woohoos*

I had a good thanksgiving yesterday(and also today lol). I discovered that it is actually just eating the whole time and watching Football. Am now really(!) full and feel like my tummy is about to explode.

On the other hand my mom called me yesterday evening, around 1 am her time, to tell me that a close family friend was diagnosed with pancreatic(sp?) cancer in the last stage. He will probably die in these coming months so I won't see him again. This on top of the fact that another close family friend was diagnosed before I left, and it was actually going better with him, till they found out that it spread all around his body, but with him they're still hoping that he will recover.
                    So that was a big downside of the last two days. Not fun to hear.
                    sigpic

Comment

hello woohoos

HOORAY BREE AND CHAR!!!!

*happy dances* that's fabulous news! Bloody brilliant!!! *huggles Bree* Please tell me there was celebratory wine!

Oh, and enjoy the weeping angels

*huggles Jann*

*huggles Cags *

Going to get a massage in a few minutes...I suppose there is always an upside to numbing, paralysing pain An hour of MaSsAgE! (the upper/lowercase-ness is denoting sing-song voice ) And then I will be pain freeeee! (except for that post-deep-tissue-massage pain...but heck, I'd take that any day!)

*huggles Woohoos*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi WWooHoo's

WoooooHooooooooooooooo(d)!!

Brilliant!

*Pol joins in happy dance as much as stooopid head cold will allow*
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          Going to get a massage in a few minutes...I suppose there is always an upside to numbing, paralysing pain An hour of MaSsAgE! (the upper/lowercase-ness is denoting sing-song voice ) And then I will be pain freeeee! (except for that post-deep-tissue-massage pain...but heck, I'd take that any day!)

*huggles Woohoos*
                          Oooooh ... massage. It sounds wonderful. My poor neck and shoulder think it sounds like a great idea, since they've been in considerable pain from me stripping wallpaper off my bedroom walls for the past couple of days. I also have some degeneration going on in my spine, which doesn't help any, and which sort of limits how long I can do stuff holding my arms out. I've been trying to think what I can do to relieve some of this, and a massage sounds perfect. I'm also thinking a visit to the chiropractor may be in order to see if that can help some of it.

*sigh* ... health stuff sucks sometimes.

Comment

*kicks cancer*

Woohoo solidarity, and all that...
                            sigpic

Comment

I was lurking lots yesterday, just having a quiet one. We've managed to make it home to Dad's for the weekend but there's no guarantee we'll be able to get back to Leeds tomorrow *sigh* . *shakes fist at snow*

*huggles Bree* I'm so glad to hear that, huge hugs to you and Char .

*huggles Cags* A Just Dance competition?? I want to see pictures!!

*huggles Jann* I'm sorry to hear about your mom's friend .

*joins LJ kicking cancer*

Comment

Why yes! I AM still awake! Thanks for noticing! UGH! I swear, I am going to sleep for 24 hours straight after tomorrow. Too much going on at once. And I only get a small break, because I'm sure Lizzie will be back to terrorizing her teachers on Monday. *sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X