No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been an incredibly long (and painful) day The pain being my ankle that has spread up my leg. I've got a support on and my driving lesson was, um, interesting.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Digging your heels in are you Wendy Good for you
    Well... yes But the pain wasn't that bad when I started the day so I thought I'd be okay. At least it's not like I can't walk so my body IS letting me be stubborn.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    *is jealous*
    So am I!

...AND I live in England, too

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Yay! Pics *giggles at Ben* He seems a Picasso with foods
    I believe he gave it the name "Gooey Everything."

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Fish and chips! Oh I love good fish and chips.

Hmmmm....time for breakfast!
    Mmmmmmmmm fish n chips! *drools*

Time for tea!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Today, it is negative 10 F, which is...minus 40 C? Or thereabouts?

As for Bekki Jr. (or JoJo, Bubu, Wright, Mallozzi...wooooo, Malli??), we shall see. You'd be surprised how complicated they make adopting a shelter dog! 3 page application, character reference, and they'll let you know if you've got the dog in a few days. Good grief! And Boykid isn't sold on her yet.
      sigpic

Comment

*runs around nekkid while huggling woohoos*

*giggles at Woohoomeet pictures* So wish I was there, and I hate my need for sleeping so that I missed the skype chat*sigh*

LJ boykid will love it once he's seen how awesome dogs are...and you know what Jack said: "Every kid has got to have a dog."
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          It has been an incredibly long (and painful) day The pain being my ankle that has spread up my leg. I've got a support on and my driving lesson was, um, interesting.
          Have you had it looked at? I still go with the theory that you really did 'crack' a bone

Well... yes But the pain wasn't that bad when I started the day so I thought I'd be okay. At least it's not like I can't walk so my body IS letting me be stubborn.
          Well don't be too stubborn, you'll just make it worse! Take care of it, rest it as much as possible

So am I!

...AND I live in England, too
          You're not getting the wedding day off? I thought making it a Public Holiday means everybody does

I believe he gave it the name "Gooey Everything."
          Yes he did

Mmmmmmmmm fish n chips! *drools*

Time for tea!
          Or battered sausage and chips, eh?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          I don't know what it is here, I just know it's bloody cold

As for Bekki Jr. (or JoJo, Bubu, Wright, Mallozzi...wooooo, Malli??), we shall see. You'd be surprised how complicated they make adopting a shelter dog! 3 page application, character reference, and they'll let you know if you've got the dog in a few days. Good grief! And Boykid isn't sold on her yet.
          It's good that you have to do that I think. It's just a shame that it's too easy to buy a puppy or kitten, at least in this country. That's how come so many of them end up needing to be adopted

Just pleeeeeze don't be tempted to call it 'Marty'

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*giggles at Woohoomeet pictures* So wish I was there, and I hate my need for sleeping so that I missed the skype chat*sigh*

LJ boykid will love it once he's seen how awesome dogs are...and you know what Jack said: "Every kid has got to have a dog."
            *cough* Boykid already has 2 dogs. Thus my hesitation. I would like a dog that could be trained to help keep track of Lizzie, who tends to run out the front door if we aren't careful to bolt it; we live on a busy street, and it is quite upsetting. And don't get me started on the time the neighbor caught her running nekkid down the sidewalk! He almost called DCFS.
            sigpic

Comment

Ahhhhhh, that is COLD!

We can still Skype chat, separately.

Indeed. I agree that boykid will probably have a stronger opinion either way once he sees the dog

Have you had it looked at? I still go with the theory that you really did 'crack' a bone
              I'm making an appointment tomorrow. I tried to call an hour ago and they weren't answering There's two theories - yours, and one about injuring/trapping the nerve. I don't know. I just know it's painful enough that I've finally had painkillers (which is saying something) so I'm gonna go see the doctor.

Well don't be too stubborn, you'll just make it worse! Take care of it, rest it as much as possible
              *is resting now*

You're not getting the wedding day off? I thought making it a Public Holiday means everybody does
              Unless something changes, I think we'll still be open and serving customers fuel/groceries. I'd like that to not be the case, but I don't even get Bank Holidays off or anything. I get the two days off at Christmas (they're the only days we close).

Or battered sausage and chips, eh?
              Yes indeed Delicious, yummy. What a treat for me
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ahhhhhh, that is COLD!

Indeed. I agree that boykid will probably have a stronger opinion either way once he sees the dog

I'm making an appointment tomorrow. I tried to call an hour ago and they weren't answering There's two theories - yours, and one about injuring/trapping the nerve. I don't know. I just know it's painful enough that I've finally had painkillers (which is saying something) so I'm gonna go see the doctor.
                Good that you're getting it checked Hope it can be fixed pretty quick *hugs*

Hm. I've just despatched the half bottle of Grenache Rose that some *cough*lightweight*cough* left behind the other day

*is resting now*
                Good!

Unless something changes, I think we'll still be open and serving customers fuel/groceries. I'd like that to not be the case, but I don't even get Bank Holidays off or anything. I get the two days off at Christmas (they're the only days we close).
                I can honestly say that I have NEVER worked a Bank or Public Holiday in my life There should be a Law! *nods*

Yes indeed Delicious, yummy. What a treat for me
                And I've been hankering after Dave's Traditional Fish 'n' Chips ever since

Comment

Good that you're getting it checked Hope it can be fixed pretty quick *hugs*
                  *hugs* Thank you.

Hm. I've just despatched the half bottle of Grenache Rose that some *cough*lightweight*cough* left behind the other day
                  *cough* You would not have wanted me to drink the whole bottle...

I can honestly say that I have NEVER worked a Bank or Public Holiday in my life There should be a Law! *nods*
                  Agreed! *starts a petition*

And I've been hankering after Dave's Traditional Fish 'n' Chips ever since
                  Not my fault
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Might I also extend my thanks to the jolly old Royal Family for giving us an extra day off.

3 day week? Blooming marvellous !

Sorry Wendy.

*runs off to look at reading list*

*runs back*

Harry Potter was awesome !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Might I also extend my thanks to the jolly old Royal Family for giving us an extra day off.

3 day week? Blooming marvellous !

Sorry Wendy.
                      Don't worry. I'm not bitter or anything

No, seriously. I've been in retail a long time. You get used to it
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*cough* Boykid already has 2 dogs. Thus my hesitation. I would like a dog that could be trained to help keep track of Lizzie, who tends to run out the front door if we aren't careful to bolt it; we live on a busy street, and it is quite upsetting. And don't get me started on the time the neighbor caught her running nekkid down the sidewalk! He almost called DCFS.
                        Ah then it makes sense that he isn't that sure about it yet.

Still it's a good idea to have a dog that can be trained to keep an eye on her.
                        Yey! Must do that sometime soonish!
                        (in two weeks I can drag B in it too ...well actually...every weekend from now on already)
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

Dad got the results of his PET scan and the cancer is only in his lung and not spread anywhere else! This is such good news for us. The tumor is small enough that they are weighing options on how to get rid of it and it's a slow moving type of cancer which is also good news.

Charmaine's breast biopsy is tomorrow morning at 8:30. The insurance finally came through so the hospital has deigned to do the procedure.

Can you believe that the hospital called her a few days ago and the woman (whom she had been dealing with all along) rudely asked her why she hadn't had the procedure yet and did she go to another hospital for it and not inform them?

Char explained to her (more politely than I wood have) that "No she did not have the procedure at another hospital and the reason she hasn't had it at all is because the hospital refused to do the procedure without proof of insurance. Remember?"
                          The woman was not amused at the "remember?" part but I LMAO.

Anywhoo, please send some prayers, good vibes, positive energy, whatever works for you, Char's way. The cancer they are biopsying her for is a very aggressive form. It wood be wonderful if she only has calcium deposits or non malignant cysts.

Oh! She also had a job interview this morning and she said it went very well so keeping fingers, toes, eyes etc... crossed for that too!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah then it makes sense that he isn't that sure about it yet.

Still it's a good idea to have a dog that can be trained to keep an eye on her.
                            Oh, he wants another dog. He's just not sure he wants the dog MOM likes. Cuz nothing MOM likes could be cool!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yey! Must do that sometime soonish!
                              (in two weeks I can drag B in it too ...well actually...every weekend from now on already)
                              OOOOOH! I love the sound of this! Yes, the three of us. Let me know what B thinks and we'll Skype
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                Hi WooHoo's

Dad got the results of his PET scan and the cancer is only in his lung and not spread anywhere else! This is such good news for us. The tumor is small enough that they are weighing options on how to get rid of it and it's a slow moving type of cancer which is also good news.

Charmaine's breast biopsy is tomorrow morning at 8:30. The insurance finally came through so the hospital has deigned to do the procedure.

Can you believe that the hospital called her a few days ago and the woman (whom she had been dealing with all along) rudely asked her why she hadn't had the procedure yet and did she go to another hospital for it and not inform them?

Char explained to her (more politely than I wood have) that "No she did not have the procedure at another hospital and the reason she hasn't had it at all is because the hospital refused to do the procedure without proof of insurance. Remember?"
                                The woman was not amused at the "remember?" part but I LMAO.

Anywhoo, please send some prayers, good vibes, positive energy, whatever works for you, Char's way. The cancer they are biopsying her for is a very aggressive form. It wood be wonderful if she only has calcium deposits or non malignant cysts.

Oh! She also had a job interview this morning and she said it went very well so keeping fingers, toes, eyes etc... crossed for that too!
                                *huggles and well wishes for you all* Will be thinking of you
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X