The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    One lap top (saving for the second one) and two PCs. But I gave one of those to my sis as a wedding present last year.

And will you guys be doing a video Skype call or just a chat group?
    Video call! So those that haven't met yet can see each other

*waves to Yessika as she runs past*

Comment

Oh! Oh! I just heard from Wendy! She's on the last part of her trek down from Nottingham and will be here in less than an hour *bounces*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I think what you're calling me is a 'show-off'

But......... doesn't everybody have two laptops?

Yeah...that's what I meant

No*cries* ...dad stole his netbook back so I'm stuck with only one laptop (not that I love my laptop...but still...it misses its friend)

At home I normally have my desktop pc, this big laptop, and the stolen(from dad) netbook...oh and the Itouch, but that one is in here too!
        sigpic

Comment

Video call! So those that haven't met yet can see each other

*waves to Yessika as she runs past*
          Ah. That's cool!

*wishes she hadn't broken her webcam *
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Yeah...that's what I meant

No*cries* ...dad stole his netbook back so I'm stuck with only one laptop (not that I love my laptop...but still...it misses its friend)

At home I normally have my desktop pc, this big laptop, and the stolen(from dad) netbook...oh and the Itouch, but that one is in here too!
            And you were calling me a show-off?

Comment

Ah. That's cool!

*wishes she hadn't broken her webcam *
              Aw, that's a shame My lappys have them built-in........... which I didn't actually know until I installed Skype

Hm. I've just noticed.............. my post count is waaaay above both Jann and Jasmina's

Who'd have ever thought that wood happen?

Comment

Oh I can't stand the suspense any longer, I'm going to go and pace up and down the platform until her train comes in

Comment

Aw, that's a shame My lappys have them built-in........... which I didn't actually know until I installed Skype
                  Yeah, the new lap top (Henry 2.0) will definitely have a built-in cam.

Hm. I've just noticed.............. my post count is waaaay above both Jann and Jasmina's

I did! Didn't I always say that you were the real blabbermouth around here and not me? Didn't I? Well didn't I? *smirks proudly*
                  sigpic

Comment

*waves*

It's spring in NYC. We've just been having the weirdest weather this past week and a half. I'm not complaining, of course! Just came back from a gorgeous run along the river. Am now sipping coconut water on the thread couch.

Re: # of puters... I have a desktop (iMac) and a laptop (MacBook) and an iPhone 4. Yes, I am a slave to the cult of Apple.

An occasional weekend group chat could be cool. Of course this thread is often like a chat, lol. But back in the day, we Adama/Roslin girls had a chat room that we built and did weekly chats that people would drop in and out of. It was a lot of fun.

Gotta go get unsweaty. *huggles woohoos*
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Yeah, the new lap top (Henry 2.0) will definitely have a built-in cam.

I did! Didn't I always say that you were the real blabbermouth around here and not me? Didn't I? Well didn't I? *smirks proudly*
                      Yes, you always said that

Wendy's here!!!! WooHooooood!!!!!! *bounces and bounces and bounces*

*picks up wineglass*

Yes, she insisted I open a bottle the SECOND she got through the door

*runz back in*

Nearly missed it

Comment

I'm here. I'm here!

My long journey started at 10am and ended at 5pm with a glass of wine...

Though I didn't verbalise the thing about the bottle - I thought it She's just that good!!

Hehehe.

And she was pacing up an down the platform
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

And you were calling me a show-off?

I did, since in here I only have my laptop!
                          (that is even featured in the Woohoo April group photo)

You sound like my dad now lol! I knew it, but I never cared about it till I got skype!

Blabbermouth.

See that we're just two quiet people, you are way more talkative than we are...

or...something else scary happened..Jas and I got a life outside of GW

Woohoo on the opening of the bottle of wine!

I wanna drink too*pouts* (so drink one on me dearies!)
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, you always said that

Wendy's here!!!! WooHooooood!!!!!! *bounces and bounces and bounces*

*picks up wineglass*

Yes, she insisted I open a bottle the SECOND she got through the door

]
                            Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            I'm here. I'm here!

My long journey started at 10am and ended at 5pm with a glass of wine...

Though I didn't verbalise the thing about the bottle - I thought it She's just that good!!

Hehehe.

And she was pacing up an down the platform
                            YAY! Have an awesome time you two!
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

*bounces at the thought of Skyping* I can bring my laptop to Jumble's on Sunday, no worries Will be awesome to 'see' everyone! (Although I already 'met' Laurie via skype in August, when I brought Jumble home from Heathrow )

Glad Wendy has arrived safely too! Can't wait for Sunday!!!

*spreads huggles*

Looking at flights to see Laurie next year.......... London to Seattle via Vancouver I can understand............... London to Seattle via Toronto I can understand......... London to Seattle via Philadelphia I can understand......... even London to Seattle via Newark I can understand........ but London to Seattle via Amsterdam??? Seriously?

I guess I could pop over and see Nad whilst waiting for my connection...........
                              You can get some weird flight combinations sometimes, depending on the airline As Laurie says, that'll be with KLM. Mind you, I was looking at flights for going to New Orleans next summer (for the American Library Association conference, if I get funding from work to pay for it (*crosses fingers*)) and was surprised to see so many of them make you change in Chicago. I mean, I know O'Hare is a massive hub airport but still, it seems a little out of the way!

Oh and if you want a hand with flight booking, Jumble, I'm happy to pass on my 'expertise' from the stupid amount of long-haul flying I've done the last few years

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Hey Josi, I'm sending over the "QUILT" so you will be at 100% for Jumble's "Jello Junket"
                              Been cuddling in it recently since no one has requested it.
                              Awww *huggles Laurie and the Quilt* Although I am feeling lots better now so maybe I should pass it on to the next needy Woohoo
                              *snuggles a bit more before letting it go*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Have fun Jumble and Wendy.

I only have one thing to say and it's important:
                                Spoiler:
                                Fish custard!
                                Prisoner Zero
                                New Docotor: Me likey!

On topic:
                                Spoiler:
                                MARTIN WOOD and AMANDA TAPPING:
                                Me Thunky!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X