The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Ok, I haven't shown this one here before ........

Trust me to laugh at such a magic moment
    Yes, that expression on your face is one of "urgh, gerroff you horrible, ugly man"...

... or not.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Yes, that expression on your face is one of "urgh, gerroff you horrible, ugly man"...

... or not.
      I can't tell you what I was thinking........... I probably wasn't thinking

But it definitely woodn't have been that ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

... or not.

I love it! I love the picture.

Laughing works
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Kinda wish I hadn't kept my kids so clean, because that pic is soooooo cute
          Mom is one of those go out and get wild kind of mothers I always climbed trees and played with mud. When it was my birthday (the first few years anyway), she made sure I played with my cake.

Love the Happy Pics
          And

Congrats on 2000, Bree!!!
          *happy dances*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Mom is one of those go out and get wild kind of mothers I always climbed trees and played with mud. When it was my birthday (the first few years anyway), she made sure I played with my cake.

Love the Happy Pics
            And

*happy dances*
            Thanks Nad
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

I love it! I love the picture.

Laughing works
              I just wish I'd........ never mind

When I was a kid I had a thing about staying clean. I wood wash my hands if I got so much as a speck of dirt on them I suspect it was due to adverse parental influence

Sooo wish your Mom had adopted me when I was little

Love the Happy Pics
              And

*happy dances*
              I missed that

CONGRATS ON 2000 BREE!!!

WOOHOOOOOOD!!!!!

Comment

I missed Bree's 2000 too

Congrats on 2000 Awesome Posts Bree!
                sigpic

Comment

*delurks*

Congrats on 2000 posts Bree!!

*goes back to lurking*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Congratulations on 2000 Bree!!!

Last edited by m_wendy_r; 14 November 2010, 02:08 PM. Reason: gw decided it didn't like capital letters...
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I just wish I'd........ never mind

When I was a kid I had a thing about staying clean. I wood wash my hands if I got so much as a speck of dirt on them I suspect it was due to adverse parental influence

Sooo wish your Mom had adopted me when I was little

I missed that

CONGRATS ON 2000 BREE!!!

WOOHOOOOOOD!!!!!
                      Scroll up and look...I made myself a special smiley for the occasion.

and thanks

EDIT: Thanks Wendy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        Scroll up and look...I made myself a special smiley for the occasion.

and thanks

EDIT: Thanks Wendy.
                        Yes, I went back and saw it

Soooo.......... any minute now you'll have your own custom avi..........

Sadly, I can't wait. I have to go to bed despite knowing I'm not going to sleep

*grabs Martin commentaries and goes to bed*

Comment

Yes, I went back and saw it

Soooo.......... any minute now you'll have your own custom avi..........

Sadly, I can't wait. I have to go to bed despite knowing I'm not going to sleep

*grabs Martin commentaries and goes to bed*

*huggles huggles*

I hope that you *do* sleep
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Laurie* Soon someone will accept your book/writing and I'll be the first to buy it. You know that Harry Potter was declined by several agencies too before one agency picked it up!

Nad that's so awesome that your mom let you do that! My mom was so happy that she finally got a girl that I was almost always dressed in dresses andhad to stay clean....something that didn't work out with two outdoorsy older brothers that built treehouses in which I wanted to climb(because I always wanted to keep up with them)

Love the new Jumble/Martin picture

Congrats on 2,000 posts Bree
                            sigpic

Comment

Multiquote!

Let's see if I can remember everything...

1. Jumble your suze looks a LOT like you. So she came by her good looks honestly.

2. Bree congrats on 2000! Now you can upload your very own avi!

3. Sarai I'm totally in love with your new avi and banner!

Oh hai multiquote!
                              Originally posted by llp View Post
                              To all my "Woohoo" buddies on line, now or a little later tonight....I need a little cheering up. No not like Cags, bless her, but on a different matter.

Yesterday (Saturday) I got four (count them) "4" agent rejects at one time. They poured into my email like.....well I'm not very poetic right now. And that was after I got 2 of them in the mail on Friday. Oh, they are all very nice and polite.... but they are still rejects. Now, it's not like I'm not use to getting them, but all of them at one time along with a bunch of bills. Well, I wasn't ready and it brought me down. So right now my mood matches the weather outside, grey and cloudy with some rain. I hate feeling this way so please....has anyone got anything to cheer me up. I could sure use it.
                              *huggles* Have you thought about skipping the agent submissions and going straight to publishers? A good friend of mine writes romance novels. She got noticed by a publisher after she submitted to RWA's "Golden Heart" competition and won. It was after she got her first book deal that she got an agent. Just a thought.

Baby WooHoos! Everyone's so cute.
                              I'm sure pretty much every WooHoo has seen this, but it's the only one I have scanned in

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...ed/babynad.jpg
                              YAY! Another toddler-chocaholic!

I had an insane work day today. Caught 2 super-cuties. 2 more boys, actually.

Too cute for words under here:
                              Spoiler:

1st little dude:

2nd little dude:

My hands are absolutely shredded. Any favorite home remedies?
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hello, Woo-hoos! Hope this finds everyone well.

The holidays are rapidly approaching, which means celebrations are in store on Gateworld. Here's your official invitation to the first one (And please let hlndncr know what a great job she did on the art work!):

The invite:

The sig:

The avatar:

Please feel free to use the sig and avatar between now and the celebration!

Hugs to all!

Comment

Working...
                                X