Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Brilliant idea! But not tonight I'll see what I can do tomorrow. I would have thought there would be a list somewhere
    Try his IMDB profile
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

    Comment


      #32
      According to Wiki, he's directed 46 eps of SG1, but they don't list them *runs back to google*

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Brilliant idea! But not tonight I'll see what I can do tomorrow. I would have thought there would be a list somewhere
        That's the reason I'm not doing it, eighter

        Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Try his IMDB profile
        I hang out there at times, but that site is so behind at times... Is that list trustworthy?

        EDIT: Meaning: Is everything on it?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

        sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Try his IMDB profile
          Well according to them

          Spoiler:
          "Stargate SG-1" (84 episodes)
          ... aka Porte des étoiles, La (Canada: French title: dubbed version)
          The Enemy Within (1 August 1997) - first assistant director, second unit director
          Emancipation (8 August 1997) - second unit director
          The Broca Divide (15 August 1997) - second unit director
          The First Commandment (22 August 1997) - second unit director
          Solitudes (6 February 1998) - Director
          Politics (27 February 1998) - Director
          In the Line of Duty (3 July 1998) - Director
          The Gamekeeper (17 July 1998) - Director
          Spirits (23 October 1998) - Director
          A Matter of Time (29 January 1999) - Director
          Out of Mind (12 March 1999) - Director
          Into the Fire (25 June 1999) - Director
          Fair Game (9 July 1999) - Director
          Learning Curve (22 July 1999) - Director
          Deadman Switch (6 August 1999) - Director
          Shades of Grey (11 February 2000) - Director
          Nemesis (10 March 2000) - Director
          Small Victories (30 June 2000) - Director
          Divide and Conquer (28 July 2000) - Director
          Watergate (11 August 2000) - Director
          Scorched Earth (25 August 2000) - Director
          The Serpent's Venom (29 September 2000) - Director
          Chain Reaction (5 January 2001) - Director
          Enemies (29 June 2001) - Director
          Ascension (13 July 2001) - Director
          Red Sky (27 July 2001) - Director
          Beast of Burden (10 August 2001) - Director
          Summit (19 December 2001) - Director
          Last Stand (7 January 2002) - Director
          Menace (16 January 2002) - Director
          Revelations (7 February 2002) - Director
          Redemption: Part 1 (7 June 2002) - Director, creative consultant
          Redemption: Part 2 (14 June 2002) - Director, creative consultant
          Descent (21 June 2002) - creative consultant
          Frozen (28 June 2002) - Director, creative consultant
          Nightwalkers (12 July 2002) - creative consultant
          Abyss (19 July 2002) - Director, creative consultant
          Shadow Play (26 July 2002) - creative consultant
          The Other Guys (2 August 2002) - Director, creative consultant
          Allegiance (9 August 2002) - creative consultant
          Cure (16 August 2002) - creative consultant
          Prometheus (23 August 2002) - creative consultant
          Unnatural Selection (4 December 2002) - creative consultant
          Sight Unseen (11 December 2002) - creative consultant
          Smoke & Mirrors (18 December 2002) - creative consultant
          Paradise Lost (8 January 2003) - creative consultant
          Metamorphosis (15 January 2003) - creative consultant
          Disclosure (22 January 2003) - creative consultant
          Forsaken (29 January 2003) - creative consultant
          The Changeling (5 February 2003) - Director, creative consultant, Firefighter (uncredited)
          Memento (12 February 2003) - creative consultant
          Full Circle (19 February 2003) - Director, creative consultant
          Prophecy (19 February 2003) - creative consultant
          Fallen (13 June 2003) - co-producer, Director, Man in elevator (uncredited)
          Homecoming (13 June 2003) - co-producer, Director
          Fragile Balance (20 June 2003) - co-producer
          Orpheus (27 June 2003) - co-producer
          Revisions (11 July 2003) - co-producer, Director
          Lifeboat (18 July 2003) - co-producer
          Enemy Mine (25 July 2003) - co-producer
          Space Race (1 August 2003) - co-producer
          Avenger 2.0 (8 August 2003) - co-producer, Director
          Birthright (15 August 2003) - co-producer
          Evolution: Part 1 (22 August 2003) - co-producer
          Evolution: Part 2 (15 December 2003) - co-producer
          Grace (6 January 2004) - co-producer
          Fallout (13 January 2004) - co-producer, Director
          Chimera (20 January 2004) - co-producer
          Death Knell (27 January 2004) - co-producer
          Heroes: Part 1 (3 February 2004) - co-producer
          Heroes: Part 2 (10 February 2004) - co-producer
          Resurrection (17 February 2004) - co-producer
          Inauguration (24 February 2004) - co-producer
          Lost City: Part 1 (2 March 2004) - co-producer, Director
          Lost City: Part 2 (9 March 2004) - co-producer, Director
          New Order: Part 1 (9 July 2004) - co-producer
          New Order: Part 2 (9 July 2004) - co-producer
          Lockdown (23 July 2004) - co-producer
          Zero Hour (30 July 2004) - co-producer
          Avatar (13 August 2004) - Director
          Covenant (27 August 2004) - Director
          Ex Deus Machina (26 August 2005) - Director
          Camelot (10 March 2006) - Director
          200 (18 August 2006) - Director
          Wormhole X-Treme Director

          Comment


            #35
            I love listening to Martin's commentaries. Always interesting.

            Comment


              #36
              I love that pic

              Comment


                #37
                Check out this video, it includes Martin.

                http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=740321


                Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Check out this video, it includes Martin.

                  http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=740321
                  Yes, saw it earlier, great vid

                  btw.........Wanna join the S.H.I.P.?

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                    Hello ladies!!! How much do you want to bet that most of the people that wind up posting on this thread are a)shippers and b)SHIPpy Hippies?
                    Yes, on both accounts

                    So, Nad, your love for Martin is now mainstream. Congrats
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

                    Comment


                      #40
                      *bows down to Martin Woohood*

                      Ode to A Genius (preferably accompanied by lute)

                      There was a man, I saw, I saw
                      of skill with lense and thought
                      Who directed aliens, warriors all
                      and film'ed them as they fought

                      The glorious man of direction strong
                      and comments both witty and true
                      Was name'd so pretty befitting his wit, he
                      is called Master Martin Woohood
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Cool thread!

                        Martin Wood is probably my favorite Stargate director, and I'm loving his work on Sanctuary. In every interview or behind the scenes I've seen with him, he always seems just so excited about the work he's doing, his enthusiasm is infectious.

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          #42
                          *joins the club*

                          I just think he's cute
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Love the poem Bekki

                            Welcome EvenstarSRV

                            Hey Lies *waves*
                            Last edited by Jumble; October 13, 2008, 01:36 AM.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Well according to them

                              Spoiler:
                              "Stargate SG-1" (84 episodes)
                              ... aka Porte des étoiles, La (Canada: French title: dubbed version)
                              The Enemy Within (1 August 1997) - first assistant director, second unit director
                              Emancipation (8 August 1997) - second unit director
                              The Broca Divide (15 August 1997) - second unit director
                              The First Commandment (22 August 1997) - second unit director
                              Solitudes (6 February 1998) - Director
                              Politics (27 February 1998) - Director
                              In the Line of Duty (3 July 1998) - Director
                              The Gamekeeper (17 July 1998) - Director
                              Spirits (23 October 1998) - Director
                              A Matter of Time (29 January 1999) - Director
                              Out of Mind (12 March 1999) - Director
                              Into the Fire (25 June 1999) - Director
                              Fair Game (9 July 1999) - Director
                              Learning Curve (22 July 1999) - Director
                              Deadman Switch (6 August 1999) - Director
                              Shades of Grey (11 February 2000) - Director
                              Nemesis (10 March 2000) - Director
                              Small Victories (30 June 2000) - Director
                              Divide and Conquer (28 July 2000) - Director
                              Watergate (11 August 2000) - Director
                              Scorched Earth (25 August 2000) - Director
                              The Serpent's Venom (29 September 2000) - Director
                              Chain Reaction (5 January 2001) - Director
                              Enemies (29 June 2001) - Director
                              Ascension (13 July 2001) - Director
                              Red Sky (27 July 2001) - Director
                              Beast of Burden (10 August 2001) - Director
                              Summit (19 December 2001) - Director
                              Last Stand (7 January 2002) - Director
                              Menace (16 January 2002) - Director
                              Revelations (7 February 2002) - Director
                              Redemption: Part 1 (7 June 2002) - Director, creative consultant
                              Redemption: Part 2 (14 June 2002) - Director, creative consultant
                              Descent (21 June 2002) - creative consultant
                              Frozen (28 June 2002) - Director, creative consultant
                              Nightwalkers (12 July 2002) - creative consultant
                              Abyss (19 July 2002) - Director, creative consultant
                              Shadow Play (26 July 2002) - creative consultant
                              The Other Guys (2 August 2002) - Director, creative consultant
                              Allegiance (9 August 2002) - creative consultant
                              Cure (16 August 2002) - creative consultant
                              Prometheus (23 August 2002) - creative consultant
                              Unnatural Selection (4 December 2002) - creative consultant
                              Sight Unseen (11 December 2002) - creative consultant
                              Smoke & Mirrors (18 December 2002) - creative consultant
                              Paradise Lost (8 January 2003) - creative consultant
                              Metamorphosis (15 January 2003) - creative consultant
                              Disclosure (22 January 2003) - creative consultant
                              Forsaken (29 January 2003) - creative consultant
                              The Changeling (5 February 2003) - Director, creative consultant, Firefighter (uncredited)
                              Memento (12 February 2003) - creative consultant
                              Full Circle (19 February 2003) - Director, creative consultant
                              Prophecy (19 February 2003) - creative consultant
                              Fallen (13 June 2003) - co-producer, Director, Man in elevator (uncredited)
                              Homecoming (13 June 2003) - co-producer, Director
                              Fragile Balance (20 June 2003) - co-producer
                              Orpheus (27 June 2003) - co-producer
                              Revisions (11 July 2003) - co-producer, Director
                              Lifeboat (18 July 2003) - co-producer
                              Enemy Mine (25 July 2003) - co-producer
                              Space Race (1 August 2003) - co-producer
                              Avenger 2.0 (8 August 2003) - co-producer, Director
                              Birthright (15 August 2003) - co-producer
                              Evolution: Part 1 (22 August 2003) - co-producer
                              Evolution: Part 2 (15 December 2003) - co-producer
                              Grace (6 January 2004) - co-producer
                              Fallout (13 January 2004) - co-producer, Director
                              Chimera (20 January 2004) - co-producer
                              Death Knell (27 January 2004) - co-producer
                              Heroes: Part 1 (3 February 2004) - co-producer
                              Heroes: Part 2 (10 February 2004) - co-producer
                              Resurrection (17 February 2004) - co-producer
                              Inauguration (24 February 2004) - co-producer
                              Lost City: Part 1 (2 March 2004) - co-producer, Director
                              Lost City: Part 2 (9 March 2004) - co-producer, Director
                              New Order: Part 1 (9 July 2004) - co-producer
                              New Order: Part 2 (9 July 2004) - co-producer
                              Lockdown (23 July 2004) - co-producer
                              Zero Hour (30 July 2004) - co-producer
                              Avatar (13 August 2004) - Director
                              Covenant (27 August 2004) - Director
                              Ex Deus Machina (26 August 2005) - Director
                              Camelot (10 March 2006) - Director
                              200 (18 August 2006) - Director
                              Wormhole X-Treme Director
                              Ayeeeeee!!!

                              Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Check out this video, it includes Martin.

                              http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=740321
                              *sigh* He's such a cutie.
                              ...And a professional, of course

                              Originally posted by Aurora1101 View Post
                              Yes, on both accounts

                              So, Nad, your love for Martin is now mainstream. Congrats
                              Hehe... you mean it wasn't mainstream before?

                              Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              *bows down to Martin Woohood*

                              Ode to A Genius (preferably accompanied by lute)

                              There was a man, I saw, I saw
                              of skill with lense and thought
                              Who directed aliens, warriors all
                              and film'ed them as they fought

                              The glorious man of direction strong
                              and comments both witty and true
                              Was name'd so pretty befitting his wit, he
                              is called Master Martin Woohood
                              Awesome!

                              Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                              *joins the club*

                              I just think he's cute
                              ...Sooo superficial...
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                              sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                              Comment


                                #45
                                Oh, let me repost this one here. It's Shippy, but hey, It's about The Martin, too... :

                                Awesome Like You

                                Dear Powers That Be,
                                Here’s a little song to say
                                Something that’s on my mind
                                Let us Shippers have our way!
                                I really love, S-G one, yeah
                                I like S-J Ship, too
                                See they’re looking pretty cool
                                just like you!

                                So what do you do?
                                Oh yeah we write stories, too
                                In fact we’re pretty good
                                we make our Ship look so brand new
                                So if you send us Martin Wood
                                We’ll make a Shippy ep
                                And have that perfect lighting
                                that we really love

                                Cause I like you, yeah I like you
                                And I wish that I could be awesome like you
                                yeah just like you, ’cause I like you
                                but I LOVE Martin Wood !!!
                                Martin WooHood! Martin WooHood!
                                Martin WooHood! Martin WooHood!

                                Wait
                                Powers that be, I know there’s more of you
                                There’s Joe, Robert and Brad
                                And the rest… you ain’t that bad!
                                I guess it's fair
                                if you get some credit too
                                your all funny, cute and there
                                You’re handsome and
                                about you all we care…

                                Cause I like you, yeah I like you
                                And I wish that I could be awesome like you
                                yeah just like you, ’cause I like you
                                But I LOVE Martin Wood!!!
                                Martin WooHood! Martin WooHood!
                                Martin WooHood! Martin WooHood!

                                I'm getting wise and wish that I could
                                be awesome like you
                                It's you that I want to be
                                Just a casual fluffy yet sleasy thing
                                It isn‘t? It is for me!

                                And I like you, yeah I like you
                                And I like you, like you, like you, like
                                you, like you, like you and like you

                                But I LOVE Martin Wood!
                                Martin WooHood! Martin WooHood!
                                Martin WooHood! Martin WooHood!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                                sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X