Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Wendy, I think that gif is Jasmina's

Glad you've got over your misery-guts! Make sure you stay chirpy for next week
    That would make sense. I usually make a note somewhere but poof. No note.

And yes, I'm sure I will. The misery-guts didn't come from nowhere and I doubt the problem will exist next week
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Absolutely! And he'll be a comfort and inspiration to Cags, he'll keep her going even when she doesn't want to
      *huggles* Yes, he's definitely my reason to exist right now, bless him.

I did discover why I like such large wineglasses though. With the smaller ones you have to fill them right to the top, and that tends to result in some spillage if the hand isn't perfectly steady Such a waste
      *makes mental note to buy bigger wine glasses before February*

I dispatched everyone off home about 3 hours ago, Benjabubs went next door to play, I wailed on the sofa for a bit... then Aaron (eldest stepson) came round to pick up his car, so I wailed on his shoulder for a bit... or rather we wailed on each other's, and now I'm sitting here just gently sniffling from time to time and "enjoying" a supper of slightly crushed doritos, peanuts and biscuits, with a promise I will cook something proper tomorrow. Oh, and the prawns were a bit funky so I chucked them. Oh well.

Can someone please explain to me how a wedding ring can smell of a person? Well it does, I swear.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      I had to go away to get over my misery-guts. I'm okay now So here, here's some pictures I have "shamelessly" yoinked from... here.

<lazy IMG snip>

I need more pictures to yoink from the interwebs... or the ability to make my own.

*huggles for miserys*

What I got from that picspam was...

Lick Wet Hat Hands Wave Haaands Thunk Fun.

Nice.

Thanks for all the pic and vidspam. Yes, I think the shorts video will be hard to top this year. I need ideas folks.

BTW Jumble, have you dished out Woohoo secret santas yet? If not, stick me down for it.

Oh... aaand.... MOB *huggles* and thank you. Just beautiful.
      sigpic

Comment

*super squishy huggles Cags* I wish I could have been with you yesterday .

Wood it be too dangerous to get some of those whole-bottle-in-one-glass wine glasses for Feb? Yes? Oh well .

Just been compiling the Christmas lists for the year, I've already bought so much crap it's unbelievable. I don't know why I do this to myself and my poor bank balance every year *sigh*.

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          *huggles* Yes, he's definitely my reason to exist right now, bless him.
          The best reason in the world

*makes mental note to buy bigger wine glasses before February*
          Good, good. Because we really can't go wasting our precious wine

Besides, I still have a purple thumb

I dispatched everyone off home about 3 hours ago, Benjabubs went next door to play, I wailed on the sofa for a bit... then Aaron (eldest stepson) came round to pick up his car, so I wailed on his shoulder for a bit... or rather we wailed on each other's, and now I'm sitting here just gently sniffling from time to time and "enjoying" a supper of slightly crushed doritos, peanuts and biscuits, with a promise I will cook something proper tomorrow. Oh, and the prawns were a bit funky so I chucked them. Oh well.
          Wailing is good. I'll admit I did a little of that once I got home

So loved meeting all your complicated family There wasn't one person there yesterday that I didn't instantly like and who didn't make me feel welcome. Especially enjoyed all the hugs

Can someone please explain to me how a wedding ring can smell of a person? Well it does, I swear.
          Of course it does! All those years on his finger, how can it not?

*huggles for miserys*

What I got from that picspam was...

Lick Wet Hat Hands Wave Haaands Thunk Fun.

Nice.
          That's pretty much it

Thanks for all the pic and vidspam. Yes, I think the shorts video will be hard to top this year. I need ideas folks.

BTW Jumble, have you dished out Woohoo secret santas yet? If not, stick me down for it.
          Ok, pming you now

Oh... aaand.... MOB *huggles* and thank you. Just beautiful.
          Oh I have to agree, absolutely beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *super squishy huggles Cags* I wish I could have been with you yesterday .

Wood it be too dangerous to get some of those whole-bottle-in-one-glass wine glasses for Feb? Yes? Oh well .
            Oh I don't think that's a good idea! I'd probably go and drop it and that wood definitely be too much of a waste

Just been compiling the Christmas lists for the year, I've already bought so much crap it's unbelievable. I don't know why I do this to myself and my poor bank balance every year *sigh*.
            Ah, took me a long time to get to the point where I said 'enough!' I don't send cards or buy presents anymore. Wasted far too much money in the past and time agonising over what to get people only to find that it wasn't 'quite' what they wanted

Being a scrooge saves me a fortune

Comment

hmm, look what I found! (jumble: close your eyes )

sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*sigh* My pb account is seriously short of ptb pics Hence a very small picspam

Except for the rather large RDA pic....I wonder how he got there?

Edit: Purple thumb, Jumble? Dare I ask.......?
                sigpic

Comment

Ah, took me a long time to get to the point where I said 'enough!' I don't send cards or buy presents anymore. Wasted far too much money in the past and time agonising over what to get people only to find that it wasn't 'quite' what they wanted

Being a scrooge saves me a fortune
                  Oh I forgot you were a scrooge! Oh well, to be honest it's a bit of a cliche but when I see everyone's faces on Christmas it's totally worth all the effort . We had so many years of unbearable Christmas days because of you know who so it's really something we try to make special these days.

You watching Strictly? How good was Patsy?!

I'm feeling some PS inspiration bubbling up...*runs off*

EDIT: Mac! Nom nom nom...

Comment

*huggles Sarai*

*stares at Mac* Suddenly I'm feeling some inspiration to PS too!
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Cags*
                      *huggles Jumble*...for that hangover you don't have
                      *huggles all other woohoos in big squishy hug too!*
                      *giggles at Woohoo antics*

*falls on another couch than the one that Nad was just jumping nekkid on*

Oh and personal happy thing Yesterday evening I found SGU S1 for only 18 dollars and SG1 the final cut for 6 (in a store)
                      And I'll have a good and lazy day today!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh I forgot you were a scrooge! Oh well, to be honest it's a bit of a cliche but when I see everyone's faces on Christmas it's totally worth all the effort . We had so many years of unbearable Christmas days because of you know who so it's really something we try to make special these days.
                        I believe everyone should make their Christmas exactly what they want it to be

You watching Strictly? How good was Patsy?!
                        No, I lost interest a few weeks back

I'm feeling some PS inspiration bubbling up...*runs off*

EDIT: Mac! Nom nom nom...
                        And there I was thinking it was Saturday today.........

Comment

Perfectly put.

No, I lost interest a few weeks back
                          Shame! I'm just really getting into it .

*runs back to PS*

Comment

True...

Speaking of Christmas...I'm going to celebrate my first American Christmas this year. First time I will need to buy presents for that intead of Sinterklaas(our version at home)....and first time in 4 years or so that I won't have to work!
                            sigpic

Comment

Wish you would talk with my Sister-In-Law....

Much hugs for Cags....really enjoyed the video. Fun to watch.

Only had a little time today and spent most of it reading posts. Such is life.... got to run.

Well after this:

sigpic

Comment

Perfectly put.

Shame! I'm just really getting into it .

*runs back to PS*
                                I'm watching! Except I missed the first half of it tonight because I had to go and lock up my work (there was a conference on today and I had to be the responsible keyholder person). So I missed Patsy... will have to watch on iplayer later Your boy Matt's doing pretty well too Love him
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X