Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *huggles Woohoos*
    I'm back from Cags's - Jumble is staying there with her tonight. Charles's funeral went as well as could be expected. There were so many people there, lots of love and support and happy memories Very sad day, but Jumble and I were glad to be there for Cags and we carried the love and support of the rest of the Woohoos with us.
    Thank you, Josi. This is a time when I hate living so far away from my friends. Sending my virtual love and support.

Pol
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Awww cute baby MoB! and ROFL for the money grabbing....mommy is warned now

Yay...Sanctuary time!
      sigpic

Comment

*runs in again8 Sorry I don't have time for you beautiful humans at the moment! I love you all so much!

*huggles Cags* Love! love love love
        sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Someone got rather drunk last night and it wasn't me.

Yes, yes, you could at least try and fake the surprise... she is reading over my shoulder.

Thank you all for the squishy huggles and well wishes. No tears during the service (bit hard to be upset with the running commentary from Benjabubs adding light relief) but definitely a few before and after and, oh I am sure lots to come too. So you're all responsible for being silly and giving me something to smile about on a daily basis for the next... hmm... million years or so.

And I'll kick off with:

And beg you for some picspam... Martin but sneak some Joe and RDA in there for me too please.

sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Cags*

Here you are hun (I don't have any Joe pics so someone else will have to throw that out)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Morning Woohoos!

I am utterly shocked!

Yes, yes, you could at least try and fake the surprise... she is reading over my shoulder.
              What, that ^^ wasn't convincing?

Thank you all for the squishy huggles and well wishes. No tears during the service (bit hard to be upset with the running commentary from Benjabubs adding light relief) but definitely a few before and after and, oh I am sure lots to come too. So you're all responsible for being silly and giving me something to smile about on a daily basis for the next... hmm... million years or so.
              This I think we can do

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              *squishy huggles Cags*

Here you are hun (I don't have any Joe pics so someone else will have to throw that out)

I have to say, I think this is the perfect Woohoo pic - it's a Martin pic, and I do belive our dear hungover?! Jumble is rather partial to that hat, but there's some sneaky RDA bum-thunking there for the rest of us who secretly are rather partial to that too

And for my contribution... I can't think of anything better to fit the bill for Woohoo silliness than Cags's own masterpiece...

*giggles and runs away*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I have to say, I think this is the perfect Woohoo pic - it's a Martin pic, and I do belive our dear hungover?! Jumble is rather partial to that hat, but there's some sneaky RDA bum-thunking there for the rest of us who secretly are rather partial to that too
                The RDA bum thunkers are a lot of things... secret they aren't.

*ducks behind the couch*

And for my contribution... I can't think of anything better to fit the bill for Woohoo silliness than Cags's own masterpiece...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziHfxdeWYdQ

*giggles and runs away*
                Love that vid!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  The RDA bum thunkers are a lot of things... secret they aren't.

*ducks behind the couch*
                  Oh darn it, wasn't I convincing there either?

Love that vid!
                  Me too
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh darn it, wasn't I convincing there either?

Me too
                    Not really.You might wanna work on it
                    sigpic

Comment

For Cags (and jumble if she's sufficiently recovered)

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*
                        I'm back from Cags's - Jumble is staying there with her tonight. Charles's funeral went as well as could be expected. There were so many people there, lots of love and support and happy memories Very sad day, but Jumble and I were glad to be there for Cags and we carried the love and support of the rest of the Woohoos with us.
                        Thank you for letting us know. *huggles*

Cags, don't be surprised if my picspam has RDA in it...

I'll be back in an hour to do one!
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                          He most definitely did I'm really loving S2 so far, waaaaay better than S1. Makes me very happy

Awwwwww *huggles hubby*

*attempts to picture Lea in a sig....with bananas hanging from his nose or the neon pink Voldermort hat......*
                          *shudders*
                          *me thinks I'll stick to RDA *
                          I DEMAND that you make that sig immediately!!

He's sooo much prettier than RDA

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs Cags*

LJ! What a cute and awesome sig!

*hugs WooHoos*

And no, I did not have special broccoli.

I'm Napoleon.
                          Even if those guys in the white coats tell me otherwise.
                          How dare they tell you such lies?

It's no wonder you get so confused *shakes head and tuts*

*huggles Woohoos*
                          I'm back from Cags's - Jumble is staying there with her tonight. Charles's funeral went as well as could be expected. There were so many people there, lots of love and support and happy memories. Very sad day, but Jumble and I were glad to be there for Cags and we carried the love and support of the rest of the Woohoos with us.
                          Very glad we could be there for Cags and Ben, and I know she appreciated the WooHoo support

I was honoured and touched that Ben allowed me to put him to bed and read him stories. Such a lovely little boy *hugs him*

And I've now slept with two WooHoos...... I wonder who's next?

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Morning Woohoos!

It's true, Cags was not drunk last night......... at least....... I don't remember her being drunk

That we will

And I'll kick off with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcwr5ARIBMU

And beg you for some picspam... Martin but sneak some Joe and RDA in there for me too please.

I see your request has been well and truly met

I am utterly shocked!

What, that ^^ wasn't convincing?

This I think we can do

Hungover? Me? Come on, be honest, when have you ever seen me hungover? Never happens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziHfxdeWYdQ

*giggles and runs away*
                          He didn't exactly say it, but I got the impression that's his favourite vid

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x125/MidwifeonBoard/emoticons/mornincoffee.gif For Cags (and jumble if she's sufficiently recovered)

<laaaaaazy snip>
                          I'm fiiiiine!!! You people have no faith in me

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            I was honoured and touched that Ben allowed me to put him to bed and read him stories. Such a lovely little boy *hugs him*
                            He really is gorgeous A real credit to Cags and to Charles

Hungover? Me? Come on, be honest, when have you ever seen me hungover? Never happens
                            That's true. And so not fair

He didn't exactly say it, but I got the impression that's his favourite vid
                            It is awesome
                            sigpic

Comment

He really is gorgeous A real credit to Cags and to Charles
                              Absolutely! And he'll be a comfort and inspiration to Cags, he'll keep her going even when she doesn't want to

That's true. And so not fair

I did discover why I like such large wineglasses though. With the smaller ones you have to fill them right to the top, and that tends to result in some spillage if the hand isn't perfectly steady Such a waste

It is awesome
                              Indeed it is

Edit: *hovers mouse overJosi's 69 banner*

Comment

Is that a hint?

*posts*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X