Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    I'm so jealous of those people. Yes, I'm a huge HP fan
    I have to wait to watch the movie until the 18th and I'm not going to catch a glimpse of anybody important *pouts*

*squishy huggles Cags*
    I'm going next week too. I am a fan but I could wait...I actually never saw the 6th one in theatres(no time and when I had time everyone I knew and wanted to see it already went).
    I'm only going next Thursday because school is paying

I think for Jumbly to understand it is for some people like the biggest new project of Martin Wood is coming out in the theatres And a lot of PTB and Martin will be there
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Sekrit Santa is a secret? Well... what a bust. I was so gonna tell....
      Drat and here I was wanting to immediately tell my recipient about the fact I got....it(you don't know if it is her/him actually ....perhaps we do)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        I'm so jealous of those people. Yes, I'm a huge HP fan
        I have to wait to watch the movie until the 18th and I'm not going to catch a glimpse of anybody important *pouts*

*squishy huggles Cags*
        Oh I understand that fans are keen to see it, but to stand out in the rain for 24 hours?

And lookeee what I found in Sainsbugs .....

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          *squishy tight cuddles and huggles*

*more huggles*

Sekrit Santa is a secret? Well... what a bust. I was so gonna tell....
          Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Drat and here I was wanting to immediately tell my recipient about the fact I got....it(you don't know if it is her/him actually ....perhaps we do)

I was just covering all the bases

I'm going next week too. I am a fan but I could wait...I actually never saw the 6th one in theatres(no time and when I had time everyone I knew and wanted to see it already went).
          I'm only going next Thursday because school is paying

I think for Jumbly to understand it is for some people like the biggest new project of Martin Wood is coming out in the theatres And a lot of PTB and Martin will be there
          Hm. Much as I love him, I seriously woodn't queue all night in the rain just to see him, and I really don't think he'd want me to

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Hm. Much as I love him, I seriously woodn't queue all night in the rain just to see him, and I really don't think he'd want me to
            But perhaps he would like to see you wet
            sigpic

Comment

I forgot!

Happy St. Martin's Day!!!

Or... ''Vrolijk Sint Maarten''

I'll say it again. Stop Blaming Nad! If you guys wood have been here, I woodn't have called for a chick fight and moved the bus. Pshaw.

And Yay for Sekrit Santa
              Did you really use a hat, jumble?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

But perhaps he would like to see you wet
                Hmmm........ I guess if I made sure I took a nice big fluffy towel with me..........

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                I forgot!

Happy St. Martin's Day!!!

Or... ''Vrolijk Sint Maarten''

I'll say it again. Stop Blaming Nad! If you guys wood have been here, I woodn't have called for a chick fight and moved the bus. Pshaw.
                No use trying to pass the buck Nad. It was you're fault. Get over it

And Yay for Sekrit Santa
                Did you really use a hat, jumble?
                Er....... well actually it was a fruit bowl But I got my 3 year old to pick out the names to make sure it was completely random and fair

I just spoke to Cags. She's doing her best to get totally pi$$ed Something about a cocktail with Absinthe and some other stuff, which they're calling 'Absinthe without leave'

Comment

Hmmm........ I guess if I made sure I took a nice big fluffy towel with me..........
                  And you just degutterized the comment

Er....... well actually it was a fruit bowl But I got my 3 year old to pick out the names to make sure it was completely random and fair
                  Awww that's cute in a way!

[quote[I just spoke to Cags. She's doing her best to get totally pi$$ed Something about a cocktail with Absinthe and some other stuff, which they're calling 'Absinthe without leave' [/QUOTE]

lol Sounds good...in a way
                  *sends some more huggles towards Cags*
                  sigpic

Comment

And you just degutterized the comment
                    I did? I thought offering him a towel to help me get dry was in keeping with the gutter

Awww that's cute in a way!
                    Cute? I guess so. I was just making sure I couldn't get the blame if anyone was unahappy with their Sekrit Santa

I just spoke to Cags. She's doing her best to get totally pi$$ed Something about a cocktail with Absinthe and some other stuff, which they're calling 'Absinthe without leave'
                    lol Sounds good...in a way
                    *sends some more huggles towards Cags*
                    It is good. I told her, whatever it takes to get her through is fine

Comment

No use trying to pass the buck Nad. It was you're fault. Get over it
                      Fine. Blame the cute one, then.

Close enough, I guess

Go Cags!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*pops in*

*squishy huggles Cags* *hands her more absinthe*

*pops out*

Comment

I did? I thought offering him a towel to help me get dry was in keeping with the gutter
                          See here I was thinking you were going to keep the towel for yourself and let Martin help...only look...which is kinky in a way too but not as guttery.

So misunderstanding from my side

Cute? I guess so. I was just making sure I couldn't get the blame if anyone was unahappy with their Sekrit Santa
                          Even now we would have blamed you and not the adorable 3-year-old

It's a lot more fun to blame you for things!

It is good. I told her, whatever it takes to get her through is fine
                          So true.

EDIT: Now working on the last step to start with my internship...the dreaded VISA...
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm SO blaming the cute one!

I've been procrastinating my writing again. *sigh* Trying to get this week's challenge into something that looks decent. *sigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              *pops in*

*squishy huggles Cags* *hands her more absinthe*

*pops out*

Sarai! *grabs and squishy huggles*

Do you want to be in the Martinmas Sekrit Santa? Pm me if you do

Ok, so I've just booked us in for Sunday lunch at Anderson's for the 21st, and a pencilled in dinner Saturday night! Going to make the most of it whilst I've got some WooHoos here Anyone else want to join us?

Comment

Good luck with the VISA Jann *hugs*

As I'm sure you can all tell, been super super busy with work and the play every night since the middle of last week. The perfomance is next Wednesday-Saturday so after that I should be back properly .

*dances out of thread smooching Dan*

EDIT: Boo! Stop talking about Andersons, you know I can't come...

Comment

Working...
                                X