Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Look what I just got in the mail....thank you Jumble!
    sigpic

    Comment


      You're welcome Laurie

      *waves to 6 guests*

      Comment


        *waves to woohoos*

        How is it that I've had a, um, challenging day when I haven't even gone to work yet? If anything, I'm looking forward to work. Yes, I said that.

        *huggles everyone really, really tightly*

        In happier news, my dress came today and looks AMAZING on.
        sigpic

        come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

        Comment


          Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          *waves to woohoos*

          How is it that I've had a, um, challenging day when I haven't even gone to work yet? If anything, I'm looking forward to work. Yes, I said that.
          I don't know MoB, how come?

          *huggles everyone really, really tightly* http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x.../grouphugg.gif

          In happier news, my dress came today and looks AMAZING on.
          And do we get to see a pic?

          Hope you have a good night

          Comment


            *wanders in*

            *randomly huggles woohoos wot need it, espcially LJ and Bree*


            Tough day for me today. All that admin stuff I've been putting off. I am officially a one person bank account and home owner now. I also officially own the woohoomobile too.

            Shall I cheer you me up with hidious 70's hair? Yeah go on then:


            At least he had some hair then.

            And...

            (sorry, can't be bothered to shrink the file so clicky)


            You can pretty much see what I saw in him here.
            I can't remember exactly how many holidays we spent at that camp site, overlooking the Fleet and Chesil beach but it was a lot! Such happy memories.



            *waits patiently for pic of MOB looking pretty.*
            sigpic

            Comment


              I can't decide Cags, was it the shorts or the hair? Or a bit of both?

              *huggles*

              Glad you got the admin stuff sorted

              Comment


                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                I can't decide Cags, was it the shorts or the hair? Or a bit of both?

                Hmm, men with green eyes, dextrous hands and a love of shorts. I definitely have a type.

                *huggles back*
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Hmm, men with green eyes, dextrous hands and a love of shorts. I definitely have a type.

                  *huggles back*
                  Dextrous..........

                  Is it me, or is it getting hot in here?
                  Last edited by Jumble; 08 November 2010, 03:20 PM.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    1. I don't know MoB, how come?

                    2. And do we get to see a pic?

                    3. Hope you have a good night
                    1. Long story, but has mostly to do with a loud, obnoxious biological clock and a lack of babies. Don't know why it struck me so much today.

                    2. I will take a pic one of these days. It looks beautiful on though. Sexy and classy at the same time.

                    3. Thanks!
                    Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    *wanders in*

                    *randomly huggles woohoos wot need it, espcially LJ and Bree*


                    Tough day for me today. All that admin stuff I've been putting off. I am officially a one person bank account and home owner now. I also officially own the woohoomobile too.

                    Shall I cheer you me up with hidious 70's hair? Yeah go on then:

                    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23...loads/Crop.jpg

                    At least he had some hair then.

                    And...

                    (sorry, can't be bothered to shrink the file so clicky)
                    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Majikthize/Forum%20uploads/th_Image119.jpg

                    You can pretty much see what I saw in him here.
                    I can't remember exactly how many holidays we spent at that camp site, overlooking the Fleet and Chesil beach but it was a lot! Such happy memories.



                    *waits patiently for pic of MOB looking pretty.*
                    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Cags))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

                    Sorry you had such a rough time of it today. Love the pics. Keep sharing, especially if it makes you feel better.

                    See above re: pics. Right now, I'm in my going-to-the-hospital duds. But I will get around to a pic soon.
                    sigpic

                    come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

                    Comment


                      Drive-by photo drop for all of my beautiful woohoos.

                      sigpic

                      come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

                      Comment


                        I can't resist doing this....in the S4K auction at AT4 - I bid and won the naming of a character.....and it showed up on Fridays (or Tuesdays in UK) episode. Please check it out, trust me it won't give away anything of the plot:

                        Spoiler:
                        With Kate and the big Guy watching tv, a female newcaster comes on and ends her comments with this is Shirley Wilkins signing off .... I named the character after my mother using her maiden name and it finally happened. It took me twice watching this before I caught it.....Makes me really happy! Totally made my day!
                        Last edited by llp; 09 November 2010, 12:49 AM.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Whoa....I'm the only member signed it but there are 20 guests! *Waves and Hugs* to all the guests!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by llp View Post
                            I can't resist doing this....in the S4K auction at AT4 - I bid and won the naming of a character.....and it showed up on Fridays (or Tuesdays in UK) episode. Please check it out, trust me it won't give away anything of the plot:

                            Spoiler:
                            With Kate and the big Guy watching tv, a female newcaster comes on and ends her comments with this is Shirley Wilkins signing off .... I named the character after my mother using her maiden name and it finally happened. It took me twice watching this before I caught it.....Makes me really happy! Totally made my day!
                            WooHoooooood!!! Congrats Laurie, that's AWESOME!!!!!!

                            Um.... on the Sanctuary thread you said a different name

                            Edit: Wow! You, me and 22 guests! What the heck is going on? Did something major happen and we missed it?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by llp View Post
                              I can't resist doing this....in the S4K auction at AT4 - I bid and won the naming of a character.....and it showed up on Fridays (or Tuesdays in UK) episode. Please check it out, trust me it won't give away anything of the plot:

                              Spoiler:
                              With Kate and the big Guy watching tv, a female newcaster comes on and ends her comments with this is Shirley Wilkins signing off .... I named the character after my mother using her maiden name and it finally happened. It took me twice watching this before I caught it.....Makes me really happy! Totally made my day!
                              Awesome Laurie!
                              sigpic

                              come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

                              Comment


                                I'm on my own... *sniff*

                                *hugs Bree*
                                *hugs Cags*
                                *hugs LJ*
                                ^the above are all squishy and cuddly

                                Wow, Laurie! That's... wow!

                                MoB I love that picture. Happy National HOT DAY to you

                                I've not been in for a while so um, update on me? Last day of work today!
                                Also on Sunday, a man (who is a regular customer) came into petrol with shorts on and we were all 'OMG he must be freezing!' and then he saw us, winked and then dropped his shorts.

                                No joke. I for the rest of the day!

                                WooHoos aren't the only ones who embrace the nekkidness

                                Bit too cold for that today though *wraps up*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X