No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what I just got in the mail....thank you Jumble!
    sigpic

Comment

You're welcome Laurie

*waves to 6 guests*

Comment

*waves to woohoos*

How is it that I've had a, um, challenging day when I haven't even gone to work yet? If anything, I'm looking forward to work. Yes, I said that.

*huggles everyone really, really tightly*

In happier news, my dress came today and looks AMAZING on.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          *waves to woohoos*

How is it that I've had a, um, challenging day when I haven't even gone to work yet? If anything, I'm looking forward to work. Yes, I said that.
          I don't know MoB, how come?

*huggles everyone really, really tightly* http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x.../grouphugg.gif

In happier news, my dress came today and looks AMAZING on.
          And do we get to see a pic?

Hope you have a good night

Comment

*wanders in*

*randomly huggles woohoos wot need it, espcially LJ and Bree*

Tough day for me today. All that admin stuff I've been putting off. I am officially a one person bank account and home owner now. I also officially own the woohoomobile too.

Shall I cheer you me up with hidious 70's hair? Yeah go on then:

At least he had some hair then.

And...

(sorry, can't be bothered to shrink the file so clicky)

You can pretty much see what I saw in him here.
            I can't remember exactly how many holidays we spent at that camp site, overlooking the Fleet and Chesil beach but it was a lot! Such happy memories.

*waits patiently for pic of MOB looking pretty.*
            sigpic

Comment

I can't decide Cags, was it the shorts or the hair? Or a bit of both?

*huggles*

Glad you got the admin stuff sorted

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                I can't decide Cags, was it the shorts or the hair? Or a bit of both?

Hmm, men with green eyes, dextrous hands and a love of shorts. I definitely have a type.

*huggles back*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Hmm, men with green eyes, dextrous hands and a love of shorts. I definitely have a type.

*huggles back*
                  Dextrous..........

Is it me, or is it getting hot in here?
                  Last edited by Jumble; 08 November 2010, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    1. I don't know MoB, how come?

2. And do we get to see a pic?

3. Hope you have a good night
                    1. Long story, but has mostly to do with a loud, obnoxious biological clock and a lack of babies. Don't know why it struck me so much today.

2. I will take a pic one of these days. It looks beautiful on though. Sexy and classy at the same time.

3. Thanks!
                    Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    *wanders in*

*randomly huggles woohoos wot need it, espcially LJ and Bree*

Tough day for me today. All that admin stuff I've been putting off. I am officially a one person bank account and home owner now. I also officially own the woohoomobile too.

Shall I cheer you me up with hidious 70's hair? Yeah go on then:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23...loads/Crop.jpg

At least he had some hair then.

And...

(sorry, can't be bothered to shrink the file so clicky)
                    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Majikthize/Forum%20uploads/th_Image119.jpg

You can pretty much see what I saw in him here.
                    I can't remember exactly how many holidays we spent at that camp site, overlooking the Fleet and Chesil beach but it was a lot! Such happy memories.

*waits patiently for pic of MOB looking pretty.*
                    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Cags))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sorry you had such a rough time of it today. Love the pics. Keep sharing, especially if it makes you feel better.

See above re: pics. Right now, I'm in my going-to-the-hospital duds. But I will get around to a pic soon.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Drive-by photo drop for all of my beautiful woohoos.

sigpic

Comment

I can't resist doing this....in the S4K auction at AT4 - I bid and won the naming of a character.....and it showed up on Fridays (or Tuesdays in UK) episode. Please check it out, trust me it won't give away anything of the plot:

Spoiler:
                        With Kate and the big Guy watching tv, a female newcaster comes on and ends her comments with this is Shirley Wilkins signing off .... I named the character after my mother using her maiden name and it finally happened. It took me twice watching this before I caught it.....Makes me really happy! Totally made my day!
                        Last edited by llp; 09 November 2010, 12:49 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Whoa....I'm the only member signed it but there are 20 guests! *Waves and Hugs* to all the guests!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            I can't resist doing this....in the S4K auction at AT4 - I bid and won the naming of a character.....and it showed up on Fridays (or Tuesdays in UK) episode. Please check it out, trust me it won't give away anything of the plot:

Spoiler:
                            With Kate and the big Guy watching tv, a female newcaster comes on and ends her comments with this is Shirley Wilkins signing off .... I named the character after my mother using her maiden name and it finally happened. It took me twice watching this before I caught it.....Makes me really happy! Totally made my day!
                            WooHoooooood!!! Congrats Laurie, that's AWESOME!!!!!!

Um.... on the Sanctuary thread you said a different name

Edit: Wow! You, me and 22 guests! What the heck is going on? Did something major happen and we missed it?

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

Spoiler:
                              Awesome Laurie!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm on my own... *sniff*

*hugs Bree*
                                *hugs Cags*
                                *hugs LJ*
                                ^the above are all squishy and cuddly

Wow, Laurie! That's... wow!

MoB I love that picture. Happy National HOT DAY to you

I've not been in for a while so um, update on me? Last day of work today!
                                Also on Sunday, a man (who is a regular customer) came into petrol with shorts on and we were all 'OMG he must be freezing!' and then he saw us, winked and then dropped his shorts.

No joke. I for the rest of the day!

WooHoos aren't the only ones who embrace the nekkidness

Bit too cold for that today though *wraps up*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X