Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Mornin' campers!

If I ever settle on an awesome place the Woohoos are of course welcome to come...and I might take up on one of those offers...one day

Ahhh the weather...no hail and no rain in here...just...cold...it's 0 C in here atm, but according to the predictions it's going to be 17 C in here later today. It better warm up.
    The way we're going, we'll end up with WooHoos meeting up all over the world! Niiiice

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    *has no time to read through the thread but zooms passed squishy huggling everyone in her wake*
    *picks self up off the floor* I appreciate the huggle Bekki, but I prefer it a little slower

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Mornin!

Since we're talking about the weather, the wind is howling mad here. I have to go run some errands this morning, then chilling out because I'm doing an overnight at the factory tonight.
    If you're working all night, shouldn't you be asleep?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

If you're working all night, shouldn't you be asleep?
      I'll take a nap this afternoon.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        *has no time to read through the thread but zooms passed squishy huggling everyone in her wake*
        Oh hey Bek....

*gets hugged*

Umphf...

You ok...

*sees her going out again*

Errr...bye

The way we're going, we'll end up with WooHoos meeting up all over the world! Niiiice
        I'll make sure I'll live in a nice place where the woohoos will want to come.

Everything is still open and possible

Yay for naps! Going to take one after this post!
        Last edited by starlover; 08 November 2010, 05:58 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

*wakes up, looks around, rolls over and goes back to sleep*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Oh hey Bek....

*gets hugged*

Umphf...

You ok...

*sees her going out again*

Errr...bye

I'll make sure I'll live in a nice place where the woohoos will want to come.

Everything is still open and possible

Yay for naps! Going to take one after this post!
            Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *wakes up, looks around, rolls over and goes back to sleep*
            What? Everyone gets a nap except me? Not fair

I'm starting to really hate Mondays.

Jann it doesn't really matter where you live, it's YOU we'll be coming to see

But if you could manage to be within a couple of miles of Burnaby, you'd be the most popular WooHoo on the planet

Comment

I have not taken a nap. Been working all morning and I'm still super fit!
              Quite so. I hoped to be able to hop over to Amsterdam because the weather was kind of nice, but meh.
              But. Super awake today.

*hugs WooHoos*
              *hugs Joe*
              *hugs PTB*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

Hail, a car covered in ice and cold temps. I love living in New England

Sooooooo, on Wednesday I was prepared for horrible news on Thursday because the hospital called my father and canceled his PET scan and told him to just go to his doctors appointment on Thursday. This had all of us believing that the news of the biopsy was so bad that it wasn't worth doing the PET scan. My dad and the rest of the family spent a very emotional evening fearing the worse but hoping for the best.

So here was his appointment on Thursday:
                Doctor: The biopsy confirmed that you have cancer.
                Dad: I know. You told me this last time. I am here to find out what else is new.
                Doctor: Well, I won't know anything else until you get the PET scan.
                Dad: The hospital canceled the PET scan yesterday and said I should just come and talk to you.
                Doctor: WTF??

Long story short, the hospital screwed up in canceling the appointment so now dad has to get the PET scan (that he should have already gotten ) so we still don't know if it has spread beyond his lung. *sigh*

With that said I am continuing to take Jumble's advice and be happy today and not worry about the future as I no have control over it anyway.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Beeeeeeeeaaaaarrrrd! Grrrrrrrr!

You know, in the US people can harass form "Lobbying Groups" to pressure kindly ask their local politicians to introduce "Bills" in congress to get something important accomplished. Is this also true in Canada? If so could all of our Canadian friends coerce kindly ask their politicians to introduce a Bill that wood require Martin to have the beard all year long? Not too much to ask is it?

Sig based on Jumble's tut:

Have a sparkling day WooHoo's!

EDIT: I'm not napping. I have been up since 6:00 and at work since 8:30.
                Jumble, look on the bright side, tomorrow is Tuesday!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  Morning WooHoo's

Hail, a car covered in ice and cold temps. I love living in New England

Sooooooo, on Wednesday I was prepared for horrible news on Thursday because the hospital called my father and canceled his PET scan and told him to just go to his doctors appointment on Thursday. This had all of us believing that the news of the biopsy was so bad that it wasn't worth doing the PET scan. My dad and the rest of the family spent a very emotional evening fearing the worse but hoping for the best.

So here was his appointment on Thursday:
                  Doctor: The biopsy confirmed that you have cancer.
                  Dad: I know. You told me this last time. I am here to find out what else is new.
                  Doctor: Well, I won't know anything else until you get the PET scan.
                  Dad: The hospital canceled the PET scan yesterday and said I should just come and talk to you.
                  Doctor: WTF??

Long story short, the hospital screwed up in canceling the appointment so now dad has to get the PET scan (that he should have already gotten ) so we still don't know if it has spread beyond his lung. *sigh*

With that said I am continuing to take Jumble's advice and be happy today and not worry about the future as I no have control over it anyway.
                  See? You could have saved yourselves that emotionally stressed evening if you'd just waited to see instead of worrying about it

But I know it's hard not to

Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Beeeeeeeeaaaaarrrrd! Grrrrrrrr!

You know, in the US people can harass form "Lobbying Groups" to pressure kindly ask their local politicians to introduce "Bills" in congress to get something important accomplished. Is this also true in Canada? If so could all of our Canadian friends coerce kindly ask their politicians to introduce a Bill that wood require Martin to have the beard all year long? Not too much to ask is it?

Actually, I woodn't want to make him have it all year long if he didn't want to. Just when filming bts stuff on Sanctuary, appearing in public where I'm likely to see a pic, on the school run in case somebody snaps a pic and posts it on the internet, and obviously whenever attending a con that I might possibly be at.

Demanding fan? Moi?

Um

Have a sparkling day WooHoo's!
                  Oh that's gorgeous!!!! Well done Bree

EDIT: I'm not napping. I have been up since 6:00 and at work since 8:30.
                  Jumble, look on the bright side, tomorrow is Tuesday!
                  Yay for Tuesday!!

*zzzZZZZZzzzzzz zzzZZZZZzzzzzzzz*

Comment

I am not napping either (but I wish I was). I just got Boykid off to school, now I'm getting Girlkid ready for school. I have a meeting w/ her teacher(s) this morning about why they're so blinking incompetent. I mean...er...a meeting about why the Special Education program at the school seems ill-equipped to handle...you know...Special-needs kids...
                    sigpic

Comment

Good luck with that LJ

Comment

Good luck with that LJ
                        *sigh* They do have good teachers in the program. But the higher-ups just seem to have no clue. They let Lizzie's one-on-one helper go a couple weeks ago, haven't hired anyone new--just rotating people in and out...and they wonder why my Autistic child is suddenly so upset at school. Hmmmmmmm...let's think about that one for a minute....OH! I know! Maaaaaybe it's cuz Autistic children cannot handle change well! Maaaaaybe the CHANGE of a different person in with her everyday...I dunno...STRESSES HER OUT!!??

...just a thought...

Thank you, Joe, for teaching me how to snark.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *sigh* They do have good teachers in the program. But the higher-ups just seem to have no clue. They let Lizzie's one-on-one helper go a couple weeks ago, haven't hired anyone new--just rotating people in and out...and they wonder why my Autistic child is suddenly so upset at school. Hmmmmmmm...let's think about that one for a minute....OH! I know! Maaaaaybe it's cuz Autistic children cannot handle change well! Maaaaaybe the CHANGE of a different person in with her everyday...I dunno...STRESSES HER OUT!!??

...just a thought...
                          Oh FCOL! Surely everyone knows that constant change is the worst thing for Autistic children? Teachers should certainly know it *hugs Lizzie*

I hope you can get it sorted, otherwise she's going to have a very unhappy schoolhood

Thank you, Joe, for teaching me how to snark.
                          Go practice on those teachers

Comment

*waves*

It's HAILING out. Argh. Back from my errands. Thinking about a nap since I'm gonna be up all night. Hoping for some cute babies. It's been a while since I actually caught one. A few weeks, at least now.

I went to see a space for the S4K benefit/cabaret show. It was pretty small, like seating 20-25 ppl max. I mean, I'm no one and I could probably fill 75 seats, and we are getting some very talented peeps on stage. *sigh* Just put a call out on FB to see if anyone has ideas.

*huggles all woohoos*
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Yes, indeed! I love Seattle as well, so I hope you'll return the favor.
                              Originally posted by hedwig
                              I live over on the Olympic Peninsula. That's not so far from either Seattle or Vancouver.
                              Hmmmm! Sounds like a perfect Trifecta (however that is spelled ) to me!

Oh, we also need to make room for oversea's visitors as well....right Jumble!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Hmmmm! Sounds like a perfect Trifecta (however that is spelled ) to me!

Oh, we also need to make room for oversea's visitors as well....right Jumble!
                                Absolutely! I'm hoping to travel a lot over the next few years

Comment

Working...
                                X