Were they kinky? *waggles eyebrows*

I don't have 'kinky' dreams, just............... interesting ones

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Like my innocent ones?
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning all.....it's SANCTUARY FRIDAY! YEA!!!!

Always so nice to have my Sanctuary to view tonight....and no Jumble, I'm not trying to rub it in.

Looking outside and there seems to be more leaves on the ground then on the trees. Thank goodness they also have some evergreens.

Looks like rain is going to be heading back to PNW. Oh well a two day extra sorta of summer was lovely. Now back to reality.

So....how is everyone this lovely fall day? I do sound cheerful don't I? And I haven't even had breakfast yet. Hmmmmm! Wonder what's up with that.

Say Jumble, why did I get left off the list? .... I have 1259 posts!
        sigpic

Comment

Me, too....

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Like my innocent ones?
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Like my innocent ones?
            Yes, exactly like those

Originally posted by llp View Post

Always so nice to have my Sanctuary to view tonight....and no Jumble, I'm not trying to rub it in.

Looking outside and there seems to be more leaves on the ground then on the trees. Thank goodness they also have some evergreens.

Looks like rain is going to be heading back to PNW. Oh well a two day extra sorta of summer was lovely. Now back to reality.

So....how is everyone this lovely fall day? I do sound cheerful don't I? And I haven't even had breakfast yet. Hmmmmm! Wonder what's up with that.

Ah, sorry Laurie, I only did the top ten posters on this thread. You've done 840 here

Comment

*flops on couch*
              *waves tiredly*
              I'm that stupid kind of tired where I'm doing stupid things, like squirting soap all over my dry-clean only skirt Thank goodness it's the weekend.

*huggles everyone*
              No quoting because today GW seems to have decided that it won't let me multiquote This is on top of the not loading pages until I refresh them several times, and the occasional refusing to let me post no matter how many times I hit 'reply to thread'. Really hope they get it all settled down again soon! But I do recall Nad asking a question along those lines - so there's my answer. And also it sounds like Jann is up to her usual tricks, and yay for the USAers who get Sanctuary tonight

*curls up in the corner and goes to sleep*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Like my innocent ones?
                Originally posted by llp View Post

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *flops on couch*
                *waves tiredly*
                I'm that stupid kind of tired where I'm doing stupid things, like squirting soap all over my dry-clean only skirt Thank goodness it's the weekend.

*huggles everyone*
                No quoting because today GW seems to have decided that it won't let me multiquote This is on top of the not loading pages until I refresh them several times, and the occasional refusing to let me post no matter how many times I hit 'reply to thread'. Really hope they get it all settled down again soon! But I do recall Nad asking a question along those lines - so there's my answer. And also it sounds like Jann is up to her usual tricks, and yay for the USAers who get Sanctuary tonight

*tucks a nice fluffy blanket around Josiane*

I thought all the problems with GW had been fixed It's completely back to normal for me.

Comment

Hmm, maybe it's just my browser that's not liking it. I'll give it a try in Firefox instead of Chrome. The problem where it always went to the first page of the thread isn't happening any more, but it's being a real pain in the mikta in other ways

*snuggles in blanky*
                  sigpic

Comment

*flops down next to Josi*

Phew! Busy busy day!

*huggles Woohoos*

Yay for the new teacher Jann! Looks like she realised he was rubbish !

Off out to see some fireworks, no rest for the wicked!!

Happy Bonfire Night everyone!!

Comment

Ooh of course

HAPPY BONFIRE NIGHT EVERYONE!!!

Let's have some fireworks on the thread

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, maybe it's just my browser that's not liking it. I'll give it a try in Firefox instead of Chrome. The problem where it always went to the first page of the thread isn't happening any more, but it's being a real pain in the mikta in other ways

*snuggles in blanky*
                        I was browsing the Ask the Mods thread the other day, and I'm pretty sure I saw some other people having problems with it on Chrome that weren't connected to the changeover

*waves to Sarai* Enjoy the fireworks

Comment

Interesting... it was always perfect on Chrome before so I just assumed. Oh well, will see how it is with Firefox
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, exactly like those
                            ...and that just made it boring

*flops on couch*
                            *waves tiredly*

*huggles everyone*

1. *huggles*
                            2. What tricks

I hate doing laundry....and cleaning, but it is always nice when you see it rains outside...
                            sigpic

Comment

...and that just made it boring

But.......... oh now I see. You missed the "" marks off of "innocent"
                              Last edited by Jumble; 05 November 2010, 11:53 AM.

Comment

*tip toes into the thread to quicky huggle the quiet Woohoos and backs out of the thread undetected*

Mwah haha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X