• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    You've got it wrong LJ

"I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me
    Martin, Martin WooHood!"

I am not Martin's biggest fan! Besides, Joe Mallozzi fits better cuz it actually rhymes with paparazzi. How are you today, wonderful Jumble?
    sigpic

Comment

...um...yeah...That is all
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        I am not Martin's biggest fan! Besides, Joe Mallozzi fits better cuz it actually rhymes with paparazzi. How are you today, wonderful Jumble?
        But....... it doesn't need to rhyme with paparazzi, because it's instead of paparazzi

Oh, I'm my usual wonderful self thank you LJ Rushed off my feet until now, but just the one little one left, and he goes home in half an hour. Mondays are proving to be just a little hard Especially since baby girl is teething four back teeth at once, was up screaming until 5am and has been grumpy for a lot of the day But did manage to teach her mum a little trick for when she refuses to take her medicine, so she should have a better night

How about you?

Comment

But....... it doesn't need to rhyme with paparazzi, because it's instead of paparazzi

Oh, I'm my usual wonderful self thank you LJ Rushed off my feet until now, but just the one little one left, and he goes home in half an hour. Mondays are proving to be just a little hard Especially since baby girl is teething four back teeth at once, was up screaming until 5am and has been grumpy for a lot of the day But did manage to teach her mum a little trick for when she refuses to take her medicine, so she should have a better night

How about you?
          Just got Lizzie off to school, now it's time to whip the house into shape. It's so discouraging, especially since I know it'll be a mess again as soon as the kids come home. Ah well.
          sigpic

Comment

Just got Lizzie off to school, now it's time to whip the house into shape. It's so discouraging, especially since I know it'll be a mess again as soon as the kids come home. Ah well.
            Ah yes, the joys of repeatedly doing the same housework everyday in the full and depressing knowledge that you'll have to do it all again tomorrow and the day after and the day after and the day after.........

How is Lizzie enjoying school?

Comment

Ah yes, the joys of repeatedly doing the same housework everyday in the full and depressing knowledge that you'll have to do it all again tomorrow and the day after and the day after and the day after.........

How is Lizzie enjoying school?
              Oh, so-so. Good days and bad. Sometimes I think the teachers and I are on the same page, and sometimes I wonder if they've ever clapped eyes on my kid--ever. But we're all muddling through.
              sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAI!!!!!

*hugs*

*huggles Woohoos*

Morning everyone.
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Sarai!

*hands her some booze*

Time to party
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, so-so. Good days and bad. Sometimes I think the teachers and I are on the same page, and sometimes I wonder if they've ever clapped eyes on my kid--ever. But we're all muddling through.
                    Hm. Takes a while to settle and get to know everyone I guess

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Happy Birthday Sarai!

*hands her some booze*

Time to party
                    When is it not?

*wave to Val*

I'm done for the day, and I'm actually kinda glad that the hardest day is at the start of the week, because that means the rest of it will be all fun and games

Comment

When is it not?
                      You know me and partying

I'm done for the day, and I'm actually kinda glad that the hardest day is at the start of the week, because that means the rest of it will be all fun and games
                      Woohoo(d) for that...my busiest day is Thursday...so no fun!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hm. Takes a while to settle and get to know everyone I guess
                        I expect her moods to go up and down, but not the teachers'. It's very frustrating.
                        sigpic

Comment

I expect her moods to go up and down, but not the teachers'. It's very frustrating.
                          Sadly, they're only human and are subject to mood changes. But of course, they should have it more under control

Comment

One must start the day with the most important item, therefore:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAI

So how is everyone this....ah nice ah rainy day? Had a lovely weekend, accomplished almost everything I set out to do....which I must admit wasn't a lot...but that doesn't matter.

So GOOD MORNING (and it still is here) to all!

Oops...almost forgot the birthday present:

Last edited by llp; 01 November 2010, 10:15 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

And what exactly did I do to deserve the image you obviously have of me?

Don't answer that.............
                              *nods*

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              Morning!!!!!!!!!!

Today it's holiday but obviously it's still raining cats and dogs!
                              Hehe. I always liked that. Raining cats and dogs.
                              We always use the phrase ''It's raining pipe stems''

And no. I don't know why I'm sharing that info.

*hugs WooHoos*
                              *hugs PTB*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Hehe. I always liked that. Raining cats and dogs.
                                We always use the phrase ''It's raining pipe stems''

And no. I don't know why I'm sharing that info
                                Because it is important to inform our English speaking fellow Woohoos of the fact what our saying are.

*nods*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X