X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Oh look! I messed up a quote

Cool!

And nope. Robbie Williams sounds much better without them. And vice versa.
    I agree with that. Robbie has done some awesome songs on his own, as have Take That. I just don't see any need for them to get back together. RW is a spoilt brat and I doubt it will be long before he messes things up again. Just my opinion of course

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I agree with that. Robbie has done some awesome songs on his own, as have Take That. I just don't see any need for them to get back together. RW is a spoilt brat and I doubt it will be long before he messes things up again. Just my opinion of course
      I'm only replying to this in ''serious mode'' because there is no way that GW can possibly take a Take That/RW discussion serious...

But yes. I do love RW's music, but as a person? Not so much. I agree with you. TT doesn't need him and I do think of it as a publicity thing. Robbie Williams and Take That have split ways for a very good reason and with result. Re-combining two things that have grown to be good on their own is silly. It's like...
      Starting a new spin off based on an SG-1 and SGU combo.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm looking out my window and see the beauty of the trees and Lake Washington, but today I miss the hussle and bussle of people. I wish I had a window that looked out on the street. Right now I miss my apt on Alaskan Way....I could enjoy the beauty of Elliott Bay and the sometimes snow covered mountain or look down at the craziness of the tourist running around on Alaskan Way. Today I miss living there in spite of the fact it was too large for one person.

Oh dear, I'm getting nostalgic
        sigpic

Comment

I'm only replying to this in ''serious mode'' because there is no way that GW can possibly take a Take That/RW discussion serious...
          Too right!

But yes. I do love RW's music, but as a person? Not so much. I agree with you. TT doesn't need him and I do think of it as a publicity thing. Robbie Williams and Take That have split ways for a very good reason and with result. Re-combining two things that have grown to be good on their own is silly. It's like...
          Starting a new spin off based on an SG-1 and SGU combo.
          Yep, that's it exactly

Originally posted by llp View Post
          I'm looking out my window and see the beauty of the trees and Lake Washington, but today I miss the hussle and bussle of people. I wish I had a window that looked out on the street. Right now I miss my apt on Alaskan Way....I could enjoy the beauty of Elliott Bay and the sometimes snow covered mountain or look down at the craziness of the tourist running around on Alaskan Way. Today I miss living there in spite of the fact it was too large for one person.

Aw *huggles Laurie*

Comment

Nad, please check your pm's

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

Nothing wrong with nostalgia from time to time

Nad, please check your pm's
              Done . Sorry, I was checking Snoopy's hair just to shake my head and realise that he still has nothing on J-Yo...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Back from my run. Hydrating. I thought I tacked on maybe a half mile today, but according to gmaps pedometer, I ran 2.8 miles today! OMG. 6 weeks ago, I couldn't even run a mile! I'm feeling very accomplished.

Pol This thread is addicting, isn't it?

Jumble Wow, so much work went into that DVD. I'm sure Martin will love it

Laurie Nostalgia is a good thing! *huggles*
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Nothing wrong with nostalgia from time to time
                  True. If we didn't have lovely nostalgic memories to look back on, where wood we be?

Done . Sorry, I was checking Snoopy's hair just to shake my head and realise that he still has nothing on J-Yo...

Anyone know when Tesla is due to make his S3 debut?

Comment

Yes!
                    Spoiler:
                    Next week! (Ep 4) "Never bore your audience!"
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Yes!
                      Spoiler:
                      Next week! (Ep 4) "Never bore your audience!"
                      Thanks I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with him after what happened in S2

Comment

Always love a "Tesla" episode. He is such a stinker and really cool character.

Think I'll eat some breakfast and go watch Ep 303 again....I thought it was so much fun! You UK viewers will really enjoy it......(and I'm not trying to rub it in. At least you only have to wait 4 days this season)!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah. Nostalgia.
                          That makes me think back to a moment in time, in which I was young and thought nothing could hurt me.
                          I was about five, six years old, I'm not sure, but I had not a worry in the world...

Thanks I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with him after what happened in S2
                          I have to admit that ''what they do with him'' made me ...imagine things that probably wood not make it into an ep.

EDIT: And that came out exactly right.

sigpic

Comment

Jumble, if you'd like, I can read over your letter once you've written, just to give you ease of mind.

I've just finished skype'ing with my sisters for +1's birthday party. They're in London for Hallowhedon (A Joss Whedon'verse convention). She's definitely having a great day, no doubt there!!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ah. Nostalgia.
                              That makes me think back to a moment in time, in which I was young and thought nothing could hurt me.
                              I was about five, six years old, I'm not sure, but I had not a worry in the world...
                              Such a shame we all have to grow up and learn the truth

I have to admit that ''what they do with him'' made me ...imagine things that probably wood not make it into an ep.

EDIT: And that came out exactly right.
                              Yes, Nad, we all know exactly what you'd like to 'do with him'

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              Jumble, if you'd like, I can read over your letter once you've written, just to give you ease of mind.
                              Thank you Wendy, but our resident wordsmith ^^ has checked it for me and passed it as acceptable

I've just finished skype'ing with my sisters for +1's birthday party. They're in London for Hallowhedon (A Joss Whedon'verse convention). She's definitely having a great day, no doubt there!!
                              Glad to hear she's having a good birthday

We should swap Skype addresses Not that I'm hard to find

Comment

Spoiler:
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X