• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday +1!!!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      happy birthday +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched Sanctuary 3x03
      Does someone know the title of the song in the end of the episode?
      Haven't seen it yet XFC

*hopes it's not Don't Stop Believing..............*

Comment

Ah, I see we're back GW is making a habit of this lately

Aaaaaand I was right!

RD's Fun Friday Fact question:
        "When Martin Wood is directing, how do the actors know when he likes a take?"
        RobinDunne

The #Sanctuary FFF answer: He yells "AND CUT" and makes it sound like he's sneezing.

Which for some reason reminded me that when I woke this morning I just caught the tale end of a dream in which Martin was walking through the Sanctuary studio being high-fived by everybody. Leaving me to wonder what masterful stroke he'd just pulled

Listening again to Martin and Brad's commentary on Continuum made me marvel yet again at how these two can laugh and joke about some of the most difficult things they've ever had to do in order to bring us great Stargate. Awesome!

Going back to watch 'The Making of' and 'SG goes to the Arctic'. Again

Comment

We're back! Hip hip hooray!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Indeed we are

Just in time for me to show you what Martin can expect in the post in a week or so....

I'm hoping to hit the humour button instead of just choking him up And introduce him to the rest of the WooHoos at the same time

Now I just need to write the covering letter........................

Am I the only one that doesn't think that the addition of Robbie Williams will make the Take That tour better?

Comment

Josiane! Please make room in your pm box!

Gosh, you WooHoos are soooo bad at housekeeping

Edit: Thanks
              Last edited by Jumble; 30 October 2010, 09:11 AM.

Comment

*stumbles in*

*huggles thread*

*extra squishy huggles for Cags*

Woke up from a weird anxiety a dream that I don't remember this morning, so I got up, did the morning thing, and then promptly fell back to sleep. Lunch time now and then I am going to drag my butt out for a run. Working the night shift tonight. Wonder if I'll catch any Halloween babies?

(((((((((((((((((((((Woohoos))))))))))))))))))))))

OH! And Happy Birthday +1!

AND Welcome back OMA.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I'm heeeeere! I'm back. I've been busy working hard and trying not to hear the silence

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Indeed we are

Just in time for me to show you what Martin can expect in the post in a week or so....
                  EEEEEEE! Love it!

I'm hoping to hit the humour button instead of just choking him up And introduce him to the rest of the WooHoos at the same time

Am I the only one that doesn't think that the addition of Robbie Williams will make the Take That tour better?

And covering letters are the hardest.

And no, you're not the only one. I like Take That with just the four of them
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    I'm heeeeere! I'm back. I've been busy working hard and trying not to hear the silence

EEEEEEE! Love it!

And covering letters are the hardest.
                    They certainly are, I've been trying to write this one on and off for two days Daft really

And no, you're not the only one. I like Take That with just the four of them
                    Oh good! I thought it was just me that thought they were better off without him

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      They certainly are, I've been trying to write this one on and off for two days Daft really
                      Not that daft. I'd want to know you're secret if you managed it like *that*

Oh good! I thought it was just me that thought they were better off without him
                      Nope, you're really not. When they announced he was returning, this my reaction...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Morning WooHoo's. You've become a regular stop on my first-thing-check of GW. Nice...so nice.

I'm off to work out...50 minutes on the treadmill with an ep I'm thinking...huh. I may throw in an old DVD (*gasp* from another show) just to get moving. Otherwise I'll dither about what SG ep to watch and before I know it, I'll have not worked out! LOL.

Happy Saturday,
                        Pol
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Happy Birthday +1

Jumble the DVD looks good

*huggles Cags*

Watching Nubbins right now
                          Henry: "I've got wood" Still love that sentence!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            Not that daft. I'd want to know you're secret if you managed it like *that*
                            I normally get Cags to check what I write, just to make sure I haven't said anything really stoopid, but I can't ask her atm. It's dumb anyway! I've met him, I know what he's like and he knows what I'm like, so what can it possibly matter what I put in a letter?

Nope, you're really not. When they announced he was returning, this my reaction...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mine too They were doing brilliantly without him. It put me off even trying for a ticket

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                            Morning WooHoo's. You've become a regular stop on my first-thing-check of GW. Nice...so nice.

I'm off to work out...50 minutes on the treadmill with an ep I'm thinking...huh. I may throw in an old DVD (*gasp* from another show) just to get moving. Otherwise I'll dither about what SG ep to watch and before I know it, I'll have not worked out! LOL.

Happy Saturday,
                            Pol
                            Ah, we have another convert!

Enjoy your workout

I haven't been to the gym for two weeks because I haven't been well enough I really miss it.

Edit: Thanks Jann
                            Last edited by Jumble; 30 October 2010, 10:29 AM.

Comment

First, a little housekeeping:

Happy Birthday +1

How is everyong this....oh dear rainy day? What happened, yesterday was beautiful and today it is raining....could have something to do with living in the PNW!! But I love it.

So I see you all broke GW again....this is beginning to become a habit here! Even though it is fun, it does become frustrating....it means I have to start being, ah er, productive!

So what's on the agenda today....I'm going to start with some breakfast lunch then hmmmm try and be productive (there's that word again) . Well only a little.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh look! I messed up a quote

jumble:

Cool!

And nope. Robbie Williams sounds much better without them. And vice versa.

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Happy Saturday,
                                Pol
                                *hugs Pol*
                                What a good habit, stopping by here!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X