Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all,

Josi love your ogling sig!

Andi and I are going to a Steampunk expo today in Williamsburg. Should be fun.

For now, I really need to go make some coffee. *huggles all*
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Josi had a signature with part of the 1969 picture in it.
      Oh, right! Didn't see that one.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *checks own sig* Oh yes! So it does!
      Perfectly

I have absolutely no idea why anyone would ever think that

And yet the rumour still spreads *shakes head*

*looks at sig and avatar*

Hm. I guess that could have something to do with it ........

Yep - fun and baby snuggles are the best Although he wasn't the happiest of babies last night - lots of trapped wind, poor thing Took quite a while to get him settled after we fed him, poor monkey And even then he wouldn't sleep - he quietened down, but I think there were just too many people around. He had practically his entire extended family there - mum, dad, both sets of grandparents, two aunties, two cousins, and both great-grandmothers!
      Oh poor little James!

Ouchies, poor Ben. Hope they're not too bad for him. And I remember the horrors of the BCG/TB vaccine well I've never been too bad with jabs but that one really hurt, both at the time and then was irritating for ages afterwards
      When I was about 8 I was suspected of having TB and was sent to a North London sanatorium where I spent two months having tests. Tests which involved having multiple needles punched into my arms several times a week. Now THAT hurts!

Well with the musical pedigree he has in his family I'm sure it won't be long!
      Maybe he thought he was already joining in with the choir

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Too early.....it is 4:34 am here and I haven't gone to bed yet....well, not really true. I did go to be around midnight but couldn't fall asleep so I got up and went online. More fun, not great for the eyes or the body, but more fun!
      Seems like a lot of us WooHoos spent a sleepless night. I think I finally dropped off around 7am, only to wake again at 10am

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Nunite Laurie and LJ! Well good morning.

Poor Charles. He's either got food poisoning or some kind of sickness bug. He's really suffering (and you know what men can be like when they're ill). I best go play nursey and forcefeed him something in the hope it stays down.
      Are you sure he's up for that?

I don't think forcefeeding him anything is such a good idea...... unless it's water

Comment

MOB Oh enjoy the steampunk exhibition. We want pictures.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        When I was about 8 I was suspected of having TB and was sent to a North London sanatorium where I spent two months having tests. Tests which involved having multiple needles punched into my arms several times a week. Now THAT hurts!
        Ouch!

Are you sure he's up for that?

I don't think forcefeeding him anything is such a good idea...... unless it's water
        He's actually keeping food down now but you know men; he's acting like he's dying. I admit, he's almost never sick and he is really poorly and got me a bit worried, but I think he's actually over the worst now, even if he doesn't know it. I'm just trying to convince him to eat something light and mushy and easily digestible. As for fluids... urgh, don't start me. He's dreadful. I'm managed to get him to drink almost a litre today (just normal squash) but I'm trying to convince Ben we should got for a nice walk up to Budgens so I can get him some lucozade sport or something. Times like this I miss the buggy days. I best go really or they'll all be closed by the time we get around to it.
        sigpic

Comment

MOB Oh enjoy the steampunk exhibition. We want pictures.

I hadn't even thought about bringing my camera. Hmm...
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            I hadn't even thought about bringing my camera. Hmm...
            A WooHoo without her camera is like........is like........... Martin without his tool!!!

Hope Charles feels better soon Cags

Guess what you find when you go absent-mindedly googling because you have nothing better to do?

LOTS of Martin pics you've never seen before! *happy dances off to edit*

Comment

Poor Charles. He's either got food poisoning or some kind of sickness bug. He's really suffering (and you know what men can be like when they're ill). I best go play nursey and forcefeed him something in the hope it stays down.
              Oh dear, poor Charles Hope he feels better soon!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              Morning all,

Josi love your ogling sig!
              Lol, clearly all my good sigs are coming up in rotation today

Andi and I are going to a Steampunk expo today in Williamsburg. Should be fun.
              Awesome! Enjoy There was a steampunk exhibition here in Oxford last year, it was fab

Ouch! Poor you! *retrospective hugs*

Maybe he thought he was already joining in with the choir
              Maybe!

Guess what you find when you go absent-mindedly googling because you have nothing better to do?

LOTS of Martin pics you've never seen before! *happy dances off to edit*
              Enjoy!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*creepss in looking sheepish* I think my t-shirt would have to be Oma - The AWOL Woohoo

How is everyone?
                sigpic

Comment

Ouch! Poor you! *retrospective hugs*
                  Oh it was ok. I was there over Easter and somebody donated a HUGE Easter Egg to the childrens' ward, and we had some famous surgeon come and carve it up for us with his scalpel! Ah, memories!

Enjoy!
                  I did!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  *creepss in looking sheepish* I think my t-shirt would have to be Oma - The AWOL Woohoo

How is everyone?
                  Everyone is sick and in need of hugs and caring and you should be ashamed of yourself for not being here for us!

I think we're all doing ok now, I'm feeling a lot better today, can't think why.....

New pics! Or rather, old ones that I've never seen before.....

ComicCon 2003

Oh that has to be my new favourite Martinpic!

Gatecon 2001

Oh no, wait! That's my new favourite Martinpic!

Sanctuary

Um.... maybe that one?

Ok, it's that one, definitely........ the beard wins it every time!

Er.... do I have to have a favourite?

Comment

Oh wow, awesome new pics! I'm sure you can have many favourites

He looks so young in some of those old ones!

OMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! *massive squishy huggles*
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh wow, awesome new pics! I'm sure you can have many favourites
                      That's a relief, because with 5,000+ pics to choose from, having one favourite is pretty difficult

He looks so young in some of those old ones!

OMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! *massive squishy huggles*
                      You think? Hm. I was actually thinking that he doesn't seem to have aged much....... certainly since the CC 2003 pics, he looks pretty much the same to me

Nope, I will not take off the blinkers...................

Either way, he definitely, in person doesn't look even close to his age I was totally shocked when he told me that number

Comment

Hi Jumble, loved the Vid...bought back loads of memories. Tempted with the items on S4K...no guess as to which one I would like...don't worry it will not be the Skype talk...will leave that one for you.

Good luck everyone who will be bidding.

Cheers

Claire
                        sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                          Hi Jumble, loved the Vid...bought back loads of memories. Tempted with the items on S4K...no guess as to which one I would like...don't worry it will not be the Skype talk...will leave that one for you.

Good luck everyone who will be bidding.

Cheers

Claire
                          Hey Claire! How are you doing?

Thanks, I'm glad you liked the vid

And, yes I can just imagine which item you're interested in Noooooo! Please don't leave the Skype talk for me! I.really.must.not.bid! I hope they get somebody really interesting to talk to, because me, I'd probably ignore Amanda and Damian and say nothing particularly cool to Martin either

He knows I luuuuurve him, what else is there to say?

Actually, I really kicked myself after the Set Tour, because there I was with Martin all to myself and I should have had a hundred questions for him! Could I think of anything intelligent to ask? Nope! Talk about missed opportunites
                          Last edited by Jumble; 24 October 2010, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Josiane can you send me the Dreams quote from your Grace sig please?

Comment

Just PMed you
                              sigpic

Comment

Just PMed you
                                Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X