The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*rolls in*

*huggles MoB's cats* (they won't bite me right?...I'm scared of cats because they're unpredictable)

*huggles LJ for kids who wake up early*

*hugs Bekki* Well...at least you get to kiss him...even if it is "only" stage.

Small, but for me squee worthy news...I'm going to a convention today (last minute planning) and Chris Judge is going to be there. Which is awesome. I've never been to a convention(no money) and this one is only 2 hours away and cheap So Squee!
    Perhaps he'll be my bodyguard...or can get me Sheppy's number
    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *rolls in*

*huggles MoB's cats* (they won't bite me right?...I'm scared of cats because they're unpredictable)

Small, but for me squee worthy news...I'm going to a convention today (last minute planning) and Chris Judge is going to be there. Which is awesome. I've never been to a convention(no money) and this one is only 2 hours away and cheap So Squee!
      Oh cool! Have fun at the convention!!
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*bounces in* Weekend yay!

*huggles the sickly Woohoos*
        I'd really love one day not to have to say that The evil Woohoo virus is lingering far too long around these parts

*huggles Bekki* Poor you, what torture And Jann, have an awesome time! Give CJ a hug from the Woohoos
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Jann, like Josiane said, give Chris a HUGE hug from us all

Bekki, just kiss the guy and enjoy it!

Er......... yeah, I'm still sick, aching everywhere like you woodn't believe.... ok, yes, I'm making excuses for listening to Cilla Black, which produced this very un-Jumble-like sig.........

Comment

Gotta work late tonight.

Bah!

*blows raspberry*

BTW- Have any idea how weird it is to have to train the person who will replace you?

Bah!

EDIT: Lovely sig Jumble
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs MoB's kitten*
              *hopes Jann will have fun at the con*
              *giggles at Bekki*
              *hugs Bree for work*
              *hugs WooHoos*

*hopes no important news has been forgotten in the huglist*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              .. ok, yes, I'm making excuses for listening to Cilla Black, which produced this very un-Jumble-like sig.........

I love white backgrounds mixed with colour. So. I LOVE his sig!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                Am I the only one who uses WMM to make vids?
                I like WMM and I have gotten other programs that allow me to complement it, which is much easier than getting used to a new vid editing program

I have a crummy weekend and week ahead, oh joy!

*runs around thread nekkid*
                It's just that WMM freezes a lot but like someone said... save save save so it's doable.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Well I used a combination of Premier Pro and Cyberlink PowerDirector. Power Director isn't fee but it's dirt cheap compared to the others and does a few things that WMM can't do so worth the price. However, you can download a 1 month trial of it. http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/t...oad_en_US.html

It puts a 5 second watermark at the start of the video...BUT you get around that by inserting a blank/black 5 second background at the start, cue the music and video in after that and then, after you've produced the video, import it into WMM and just chop the 5 seconds off and re-render it. It's a good long trial period so you get chance to decide if you want to buy... or... uh, whatever.

You can do the same with Sony Vegas: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/...rials/vegaspro too. Vegas is better than power director by far but also a lot more expensive. But I guess that depends on if you're the one paying for it or not.
                Val... what Cags said ^^

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Morning all!

I'm posting on my iPhone from work while we do our 'mandatory training' which is boring common-sense stuff.

Anyone bidding on the S4K auction items? I am considering something for my 2010 charitable giving, since that money is just waiting to be donated. Dunno.

Hugs. Hope everyone is having a great day.
                Oy, I wish I had the money for the auction, but I'm just gonna have to enjoy the joy of others

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                The Wonderful Woohoo of Oz bids you all a good day and is about to fall asleep!

Firstly, she would like to huggle the stuffings out of you all and tell you about her day

Still rehearsaing the musical that we wrote at uni...we open in 2 weeks today. It's all a bit exciting. we finally had a rehearsal that went very well. everything just fell into place. very good sign. Also, today was the first rehearsal that we had our stage kiss.

Bekki's brain: he has a girlfriend, he has a girlfriend. this is fiction, this is fiction. I am playing a character, I am playing a character

Cue bright red face and sudden heat in room.

Not to self: NEVER EVER EVER play the love interest of a person you actually have feeling for...

*flops into bed, never to awaken* I am actually that tired !

Bekki
                I was wondering if you'd sometimes record some part of your rehearsal? I'm so curious to see how it will look... *bats eyelashes* Pretty please?

Oh, and ... how many relationships begin with just two people playing the characters?

*rolls in*

JUMPS UP AND DOWN! THIS IS GREAT!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Jann, like Josiane said, give Chris a HUGE hug from us all

Bekki, just kiss the guy and enjoy it!

Er......... yeah, I'm still sick, aching everywhere like you woodn't believe.... ok, yes, I'm making excuses for listening to Cilla Black, which produced this very un-Jumble-like sig.........

*huggles for still not feeling well*
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*runs nekkid*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I make all my vids with WMM, never had a problem with it

PremPro on the other hand I've had no end of trouble with

*snurches Quilts and goes back to bed*

*waves to 6 guests..........*

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

Almost time to go! I'll give him a BIG! hug from y'all

Still very excited to be geeking out this weekend

*huggles all the Woohoos*
                      sigpic

Comment

The (De)Lurking Whohoo makes another elusive appearance to
                        1) huggle all the sickly and not sickly Whohoos because it hasn't been done in awhile
                        2) congratulate Mr. Joe's Nekkid Woohoo on his new job
                        3) giggle at Bekki (in a good way of course)
                        4) toss aspirin at Sarai
                        5) nudge the anti nausea meds towards MOB
                        6) scratch her head and wonder what else she was going to say....

ah yes...

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        Gotta work late tonight.

Bah!

*blows raspberry*

BTW- Have any idea how weird it is to have to train the person who will replace you?

Bah!

EDIT: Lovely sig Jumble
                        I've been there. I trained a team every day for 6 weeks to take over my itty bitty job and didn't like it one bit. I hope this means you're being promoted and not losing your job too.

*wanders back out to LurkerLand (and work) *
                        sigpic

Comment

*catches aspirin from Estrela*

*runs nekkid with Nad*

Comment

Evening y'all!

Long, but good day. Came home, went for a run. Had my first ever cold-weather-exercise-induced bronchospasm. I may have to get an inhaler if I'm going to continue to run outside when it's cold out. That hurts!

And... it's Sanctuary night in the US. Woo!

*huggles Bekki* The men I've played love interests to in the past have invariably either been married or gay, so not a whole lot of temptation. There was the one very handsome, very single one a long time ago who became my IRL love interest for a while. So, just enjoy your crush and don't get too carried away. You'll find the embarrassment goes away pretty quickly.
                            *rolls in*

Aw, thank you! My kittehs are very snuggly. Well, one is snuggly. The other will just hide from you.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *hugs MoB's kitten*
                            Thanks, chica! And geriatric kitteh thanks you for calling him a kitten.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            Oy, I wish I had the money for the auction, but I'm just gonna have to enjoy the joy of others
                            I know! I'm going to sit on the auctions until the end and see if I can grab something. I have a set budget for both my 2010 which will either go to this auction or a straight donation and for the AT5 auction. But this one might end up being too rich for my blood. The skype chat would be the cherry on the sundae, but I have a feeling that one is going go through the roof. The compass really appeals to me though, so maybe I'll look at that one.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            5) nudge the anti nausea meds towards MOB
                            Thx. I am feeling much better today!
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Jann have a fantastic time!!! Give him a huge hug!

Jumble, I really hope you feel better soon.

Bekki, that sounds so difficult. But as long as you don't cross any bad lines, I'm sure you'll get through it

And I'm so glad today is done. We had a power surge at work, alarms started going off and the forecourt lights wouldn't come back on. My team leader first thought the alarm was the fire alarm -- talk about getting everybody to panic stations. Good job I managed to think instead of her and NOT activate the emergency cut off switch and evacuate the whole place. The power surge still killed some of the lights, and those never came back on. So, bah. Glad today is done.

Gotta go to bed, since I have to be up at 6am...

*grumbles*
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*walks in*

*Huggles Woohoos*

Thanks for all the hugs and suggestions, I think I'll try my hand at WMM one more time as most other stuff won't work on Windows 7.

*cough*

*Huggles Woohoos again*

Anyone know how to get rid of a bad cough?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X