The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Joe's Nekkid Woohoo feels sad for Martin's Woohoo and hope Martin's Woohoo feels better after a nice day of resting. Joe's Woohoo is also sending hugs across the ocean. Get better, Martin's Woohoo! Joe's Nekkid Woohoo loves you!

Joe's Nekkid Woohoo needs to stop talking in the third person, but she loves being Joe's Nekkid Woohoo so much, she just can't help herself!
    Martin's WooHoo fell asleep before she could even get the dvd into the player, but feels a little better for a three hour nap

Martin's WooHoo is wondering why Joe's WooHoo keeps changing to Joe's Nekkid WooHoo, or was that just a slip of Joe's WooHoo's fingers?

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Hello all....bounces in very happy and now warm. *Huggles all the woohoos* Sorry Jumble is sick, again. You need to stay in bed all weekend ALONE and relax. You got sick again because you were out and about too soon after that last bout with the flu! Got to go make up a batch of chicken soup and pass it on to poor sickie Jumble.
    Wondering if I should throw some Brandy in that soup.
    Oh but........ I was planning on taking Martin with me....... in dvd form only of course But yes, I reckon a three-day duvet session is exactly what Martin's WooHoo needs

I am all nice and warm again. The water was fixed some time last night but I was out and about until about 1 am and although I checked, I was too tired to do anything but go to bed. But this morning I woke up, brushed my teeth and took a nice "hot" shower. Feels so nice.

MoB - working 5 days in a row is hard? But most people have a 5+ day work week. Or they use to before the economies of the world flushed down the bowl! Must have something to do with catching (and hopefully no throwing) of babies! But I shouldn't talk....I don't even have a 1 day work week these days!

Sarai - thanks for the kind thoughts. I'll take them any time they come my way!

Cags - sorry, didn't mean to make you cold. Sending over a nice hot cup of chocolate!

Bree - all my best thoughts going your way.

*Huggles and squeezies to all the woohoos* Now, time for some breakfast!
    Glad to hear you've got your hot water sorted. That's something none of us can do without

We've had three power cuts today, great fun

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Wait... The Ickybah WooHoo? When did that happen? That sounds like I'm the WooHoo who never showers!

Nothing to do with showering and you know it! I guess we could always name you The Gutteriest WooHoo since that name is vacant now

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    The Deceptively Quiet Woohoo wishes the Dan Loving Woohoo a fantabulous evening right back
    Martin's WooHoo is wondering how long this current craziness will continue, and hopes it rolls over onto the next page

Martin's WooHoo wil endeavour to stay awake long enough to post the page banner

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Wendy I'm going to buy her another pair of gloves for Christmas to make up for it. Still feel terrible !

The Dan-Loving Woohoo appreciates the speaking in the 3rd person. The Dan-Loving Woohoo is however off out for dinner at a friends and wood therefore like to wish the rest of the Woohoos a fantabulous evening .

*runs out*
      *hugs* I'm sure she understands.

The Determined WooHoo wishes the Dan-Loving WooHoo a good evening and hopes that lots of merriment occurs!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Wait... The Ickybah WooHoo? When did that happen? That sounds like I'm the WooHoo who never showers!

sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

and the innocent woohoo thinks the others are ...not that and a bit crazy

And ugh...seriously sucky day! Had an exam(went okay), had a photo assignment(which was good too) and a field excursion and later today another lecture in which the teacher has CRAZY plans that I don't trust.
        Then the friend who is often mad at me is it again because I went to the hairdresser yesterday without her.(I told her that I first would go with her next week, but my roommate was going and there was still an opening for me so I went; since friend didn't need a haircut anyway) ...oh and because I didn't went to dinner with her( we almost eat dinner together every day...what's the difference of one time not...) ...so she is mad at me again and I'm getting seriously annoyed at her and saying "Sorry" for nothing the whole time. I just don't know what to do about this anymore..she is so easily angry that I almost can't say anything without angering her. Ugh.
        /end rant.

My appologies for that.

Now I need a nekkid run

*runs around nekkid*
        sigpic

Comment

And in the interests of moving the page along, picspam!

Comment

In all those pictures, he looks so warm...

...it doesn't feel right when this woohoo is sat here freezing her backside off!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Aw, Jann, that's not very fair She need to learn to share

Comment

Scruuuuuufffffffffy beard!

Comment

ROFL Jumble that sounded just like my mom...mom said "is she your boyfriend or so?" By the way she behaves...it made me laugh! (I just skyped with the parents I miss them! )

*drools at Martin* Why can't you just go on amazon/ebay and order a man like that? Would make life so much easier
                  EDIT: and you know I actually love him in a blue shirt. So hot.
                  sigpic

Comment

*sees no-one around and carries on playing*

Comment

Hey....I'm here

Not that I mind seeing all those Martin pictures...

*sneaks this one in*

sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaaaand.......

Last edited by Jumble; 21 October 2010, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Jann, if it gets too much and you do feel like it's gonna come to blows, then it's probably best to say to her that she needs to let you do other things on your own.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Catalytic WooHoo has finally fixed her pc and now can vid again!!!!!!!
                            (but has forgotten to save the fonts before to format the pc...if u wanna share something with her...)
                            Now she runs nekkid very happy
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

(Yes, I know, but I like that one )

Comment

Is Joe's Nekkid Woohoo only Joe's Woohoo now?

BTW, Joe's Nekkid Woohoo's Awesome Hubby starts work tomorrow at his Awesome, Even Better Job!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X