Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ooh, Happy Feet Fun! One of the choreographers for that film is a good friend of mine

    You know what? I think I am going to make a toilet roll army of Woohoos that could be fun!!!

    Er...woohoo badge...Bekki - the Poobags Woohoo? The Winsticks Woohoo (i'm just thinking of words I like to say...) The Who Woohoo (hehehe, it's like Doctor Who and Woohoo are a match made in heaven!)...The upside-down Woohoo (you know...the southern hemisphere and all) Ooh! The Wonderful Woohoo of Oz?

    And now I must sleep *snoozes*
    sigpic

    Comment


      About my badge?...uhm...uhm...I don't know...
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

      Comment


        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Not yet........

        .... I think it wood fit LJ a bit better




        Now I can't decide between "Joe's Woohoo" or "the nekkid woohoo"..."Joe's nekkid woohoo"? No, that's not right...
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Did anyone send Joe the link to his birthday art? I can't see it on his blog
          I sent him a link to the Art Thread. He may have kept it all to himself... It may have also gone in the spam folder...

          Last edited by Luvnjoe; 18 October 2010, 07:53 AM.
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by luvnjack View Post


            http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...Running20N.gif

            Now I can't decide between "Joe's Woohoo" or "the nekkid woohoo"..."Joe's nekkid woohoo"? No, that's not right...
            Perfect!


            What wood you like on your AT5/WooHoo badge?

            "WooHoos appreciate The Tool"
            "WooHoos do it nekkid"
            "WooHoos do it with broccoli"

            or individual statements, like

            Cags -The Handy WooHoo
            Jumble - Totally Martin's WooHoo
            MoB - The Baby-Catching WooHoo
            Josiane - The Deceptively Quiet WooHoo
            Yessika - The Venezuelan Woohoo
            Nad - The Ickybah WooHoo
            Jann - The Guttery WooHoo
            Wendy The Determined WooHoo
            Josiane – The Deceptively Quiet WooHoo
            Luvnjack – Joe's Nekkid WooHoo
            Bekki - The Wonderful WooHoo of Oz

            Comment


              Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              *dances through thread*

              This talk of choirs and singing has led me to a thought. We need an anthem.

              We definitely need an anthem...
              We do. If I could only think of one...


              Wow, that dream is really interesting Jumble!!


              Have fun at the concert Wendy!

              Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Fishsticks and custard???

              Hmm. Well I guess since my favourite thing to eat in Vangroovy was candied salmon, that's not such a stretch

              We need a name for Bekki's WooHoo badge.....

              What wood you like on your AT5/WooHoo badge?

              "WooHoos appreciate The Tool"
              "WooHoos do it nekkid"
              "WooHoos do it with broccoli"

              or individual statements, like

              Cags -The Handy WooHoo
              Jumble - Totally Martin's WooHoo
              MoB - The Baby-Catching WooHoo
              Josiane - The Deceptively Quiet WooHoo
              Yessika - The Venezuelan Woohoo
              Nad - The Ickybah WooHoo
              Jann - The Guttery WooHoo
              Wendy The Determined WooHoo
              Josiane – The Deceptively Quiet WooHoo
              Luvnjack – The Nekkid WooHoo

              Ah, peace at last, for a while anyway. My new little boy is asleep on my lap, the two babies are asleep upstairs, and Little Miss Thinks-she-knows-everything-about-Martin is watching Happy Feet

              And if she asks me once more why he didn't direct it.......... I'll force her to watch TSV just so I can say he directed it AND wrote it!

              *runz from Martin*

              Loving the badges so far

              Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              Ooh, Happy Feet Fun! One of the choreographers for that film is a good friend of mine

              You know what? I think I am going to make a toilet roll army of Woohoos that could be fun!!!

              Er...woohoo badge...Bekki - the Poobags Woohoo? The Winsticks Woohoo (i'm just thinking of words I like to say...) The Who Woohoo (hehehe, it's like Doctor Who and Woohoo are a match made in heaven!)...The upside-down Woohoo (you know...the southern hemisphere and all) Ooh! The Wonderful Woohoo of Oz?

              And now I must sleep *snoozes*
              Love those!!

              Originally posted by luvnjack View Post




              Now I can't decide between "Joe's Woohoo" or "the nekkid woohoo"..."Joe's nekkid woohoo"? No, that's not right...
              *giggles* Definetly that one
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

              Comment


                Originally posted by yessika View Post
                We do. If I could only think of one...


                Wow, that dream is really interesting Jumble!!
                Yeah, that's one I really don't want coming true


                *giggles* Definetly that one
                You're outvoted LJ

                Comment


                  Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Yeah, that's one I really don't want coming true


                  You're outvoted LJ
                  You'll explain to Joe when we meet him at Refuel, then (cuz in my happy little world, we ARE meeting each other and Joe there, over the crispy duck).
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Couldn't be a better fit on your's LJ

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Couldn't be a better fit on your's LJ
                      Maybe I should redo my sprite...
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        You'll explain to Joe when we meet him at Refuel, then (cuz in my happy little world, we ARE meeting each other and Joe there, over the crispy duck).
                        Of course I'll explain! You know I always explain these things soooo well

                        And yes, one day we will

                        Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Couldn't be a better fit on your's LJ
                        Definitely!

                        Edit: Redo your sprite? Well that won't take long, just the nekkid body, the hair, the eyes and the mouth!

                        Comment


                          Doublecut Thank you for the interview! It was really nice to read

                          Jann: the guttery woohoo.....don't I get any say into the matter? I thought I would earlier be "The innocent Woohoo"
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Picccccccccspam time



















                            *runs out*
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Doublecut Thank you for the interview! It was really nice to read

                              Jann: the guttery woohoo.....don't I get any say into the matter? I thought I would earlier be "The innocent Woohoo"
                              No Jann, it needs to be something realistic, something that says something true about your character

                              All realistic suggestions will be given full consideration

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                No Jann, it needs to be something realistic, something that says something true about your character

                                All realistic suggestions will be given full consideration

                                But that is real...in my own mind

                                *whines*
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X