The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh c'mon! Those two guests have been sat there all day! It's about time we gave them something to remember us by
    Oh well. If it's Joe, he already knows we're nuts anyway...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Yeah. That.

I'm not even going to pretend I don't get that, because it's a valid point.
      Blowing the horn is better than sucking it, because blowing produces the sound! If you suck, there's no sound and that wood make for a boring party. Plus, you might damage the horn and swallow small parts you can choke on... Or, worst case scenario, you swallow the horn itself, so that it jams into your troath, causing you to suffocate!

So yes, WooHoos. Blow the horn!
      *dies laughing*
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah. That.

I'm not even going to pretend I don't get that, because it's a valid point.
        Blowing the horn is better than sucking it, because blowing produces the sound! If you suck, there's no sound and that wood make for a boring party. Plus, you might damage the horn and swallow small parts you can choke on... Or, worst case scenario, you swallow the horn itself, so that it jams into your troat, causing you to suffocate!

What? Dutch horns don't make a sound if you suck on them? That's just...... weird

Or is it just UK horns that swing both ways?

*runz and hidez under the Hippy bus*

And I can honestly say that I've never got one stuck in my throat or been in danger of suffocating......

Comment

Oh gosh, I found my first Joe sigs. They're so... Early Nad.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          *dies laughing*
          Hmpf. Wait untill you're the one having to save a WooHoo who has has a horn stuck in her troath...
          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 16 October 2010, 11:48 AM.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I intend to...later anyway.

And by blow I mean s... never mind.

What? We're talking about these things aren't we:

Spoiler:

*grabs party hat and hands out freshly made chocolate brownies* (Yes, I finally found something I can cook. )
            sigpic

Comment

What? Dutch horns don't make a sound if you suck on them? That's just...... weird

Or is it just UK horns that swing both ways?

*runz and hidez under the Hippy bus*
              I just tried and it sounds like a little fart...

Maybe the UK needs different horns because you're all so clean and proper that you need extra hornish sensation when you finally *do* let loose a little?

And yes. I did type something else where it says ''hornish'', but somehow, *that* really did seem wrong.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                I intend to...later anyway.

And by blow I mean s... never mind.

What? We're talking about these things aren't we:

Spoiler:

[img]http://www.musicwithease.com/french-horn-1.jpg[/img ]

*grabs party hat and hands out freshly made chocolate brownies* (Yes, I finally found something I can cook. )
                *grabs a brownie*

And that pic reminds me of another warning.
                Do not stick your head in the wrong end!

sigpic

Comment

I just tried and it sounds like a little fart...
                  I didn't say it sounded good, just that it makes a noise I normally find it sounds more like a very sharp intake of breath..........

Maybe the UK needs different horns because you're all so clean and proper that you need extra hornish sensation when you finally *do* let loose a little?
                  Proper? What d'you mean, 'proper'?? I assure you I've never been proper in my life!

And if you're talking about my mind, you know full well there's nothing 'clean' about it!

And yes. I did type something else where it says ''hornish'', but somehow, *that* really did seem wrong.
                  Oh do tell

*grabs chocolate brownie from Cags* *munches*

Oh but..... they really are just chocolate I'm disappointed in you Cags, you've left out a vital ingredient

Comment

is it even possible to stick your head in either end of a horn?

no... don't answer that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh but..... they really are just chocolate I'm disappointed in you Cags, you've left out a vital ingredient
                      I know, sorry. I'm all out of broccoli. Would some home grown sunflower seeds suffice? Runner beans? Tomatoes? I'm still overwhelmed by them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        is it even possible to stick your head in either end of a horn?

no... don't answer that.
                        Depends which hea....... ok, never mind

I'm sure I've done some Joe art, but these are all I can find

Comment

*dancez through thread*

*wavez to 3 guests*

*grabz horn and blowz*

What?! I'm actually a very good Horn player, I'll have you know!

*continuez dancing*
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah, here's some more...

Comment

Aaaaaand.

Show us your notebook art LJ

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X