Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    APA sends the following via email. She spent last night in the ER with her mom and missed all the excitement and the Sanctuary premiere, too!
    Aw, *huggles APA* Hope Mom is ok?

    Yes, yes I'm still up there on that cloud

    Comment


      Wow, that cake looks yummy!!!




      Hey, Joe! You know, you could mention a certain Woohoo and have your name being used in the same sentence as AWESOME and SWEET and THE BEST! Just sayin'...

      EDIT: Woohooooood! 69 post! Suweet!
      sigpic

      Comment


        Chocolate cake + cocktails? Mmmmm... Oh wait, it's only 11am here! Getting ready to go to Great Adventure Fright Fest. It's very windy here. Hope not too windy for the roller coasters to be running!
        sigpic

        come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

        Comment


          Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Wow, that cake looks yummy!!!

          http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...re11-222-1.jpg


          Hey, Joe! You know, you could mention a certain Woohoo and have your name being used in the same sentence as AWESOME and SWEET and THE BEST! Just sayin'...

          EDIT: Woohooooood! 69 post! Suweet!
          Oh c'mon Joe! That's got to be a tempting offer And it's soooo easy..... all you have to do is say "hugs Luvnjack", that's it, it's that simple


          Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          Chocolate cake + cocktails? Mmmmm... Oh wait, it's only 11am here! Getting ready to go to Great Adventure Fright Fest. It's very windy here. Hope not too windy for the roller coasters to be running!
          It's never too early to celebrate the WooHoo way

          Besides, somewhere in the world it's almost midnight...........

          Comment


            Happy birthday to Joe!
            We love you, you know!
            You're super-duper cuuuuuute,
            and you write a great show!

            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Oh c'mon Joe! That's got to be a tempting offer And it's soooo easy..... all you have to do is say "hugs Luvnjack", that's it, it's that simple




              It's never too early to celebrate the WooHoo way

              Besides, somewhere in the world it's almost midnight...........
              LOL, true. But I am the one driving...
              Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 16 October 2010, 08:43 AM.
              sigpic

              come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

              Comment


                Double post *headdesk*
                Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 16 October 2010, 08:43 AM.
                sigpic

                come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

                Comment


                  Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Happy birthday to Joe!
                  We love you, you know!
                  You're super-duper cuuuuuute,
                  and you write a great show!

                  That gif makes me want to say, you're not supposed to blow, you're supposed to s.... er.... *eyes guests worriedly*

                  Never mind

                  Comment


                    *munches cake* You know, I'd be happy w/ just a pic of the shirt. Really. Know what wood make me even happier? If he WORE the shirt, took a pic of him in it, then sent it back. Know what wood make me even happier? If he did all that and mentioned my my name on the blog.

                    *blinks*

                    Why? You think that's too much to ask? *grabz another piece of cake*
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      MoB! Img tags!!!! And double-posted at that


                      Last edited by Jumble; 16 October 2010, 08:34 AM.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        That gif makes me want to say, you're not supposed to blow, you're supposed to s.... er.... *eyes guests worriedly*

                        Never mind


                        Cover your eyes, guests! Cover your eyes!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *munches cake* You know, I'd be happy w/ just a pic of the shirt. Really. Know what wood make me even happier? If he WORE the shirt, took a pic of him in it, then sent it back. Know what wood make me even happier? If he did all that and mentioned my my name on the blog.

                          *blinks*

                          Why? You think that's too much to ask? *grabz another piece of cake*
                          No, I don't think that's too much to ask at all!

                          I mean, one of us has a PTB-worn shirt tucked under our pillow stashed away in a drawer, and also has a picture of said PTB wearing said shirt, AND got her name mentioned by said AWESOME PTB!

                          I mean, fair's fair Joe
                          Last edited by Jumble; 16 October 2010, 08:45 AM.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *munches cake* You know, I'd be happy w/ just a pic of the shirt. Really. Know what wood make me even happier? If he WORE the shirt, took a pic of him in it, then sent it back. Know what wood make me even happier? If he did all that and mentioned my my name on the blog.

                            *blinks*

                            Why? You think that's too much to ask? *grabz another piece of cake*
                            I don't think that's too much to ask
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              No, I don't think that's too much to ask at all!

                              I mean, one of us has a PTB-worn shirt tucked under our pillow stashed away in a drawer, and have a picture of said PTB wearing said shirt, AND got her name mentioned by said AWESOME PTB!

                              I mean, fair's fair Joe
                              Gee, when you put it that way, I feel like a very neglected stalker fan.

                              EDIT: Woohood! My birthday wish on the blog has been approved!
                              Last edited by Luvnjoe; 16 October 2010, 08:50 AM.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                MoB! Img tags!!!! And double-posted at that


                                Argh!
                                sigpic

                                come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X