How can they do that to you???

And later on at my interview and then camping
        Good luck with the interview *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Mmmmmmm.... scruffy Martin. Nice!
        Oh yes! *scrolls back up* Definitely

I need to get Amanda caps from that vid too *drools a little*
        You mean you haven't yet? Did mine within 20 mins of seeing the vid

I think my day is about to get even better. UPS delivered a package while I was out, left it with my neighbour. Waiting for him to come home now

*crosses fingers that it's what I think it is*

Comment

Article tweeted by RyRo, I don't think it's spoilery but just in case...

Spoiler:
          http://popculturezoo.com/archives/7127

Sanctuary Returns For Season 3 October 15th

By Joseph Dilworth Jr.
          Published October 14, 2010 at 8:23 pm PDT

The season three opener finds the Sanctuary team desperately trying to find a way to reach Kali to prevent catastrophic tidal waves from killing millions around the world. Magnus (AMANDA TAPPING) defends her position as the head of the Sanctuary Network and Will (ROBIN DUNNE), still in Mumbai, fights for his life.

As the episode description above says, the season three premiere literally picks up right where last season’s finale ended. A dying Will’s Bollywood dance number was sabotaged by an attack on Big Bertha/Kali, who then started a huge tidal wave. The attack came from the ambitious Wexford, who unceremoniously deposed Magnus and took over as de facto leader of the Sanctuary network and he is determined to kill Big Bertha. Everyone’s in danger and everything is up in the air as we start a new episode and season. So, how does it all get resolved? I’ll save the spoilers, but i will tell you everything does not get tidied up neatly. There is bravely, deception, back-stabbing, death and surprising allies and it all works exceptionally well.

I’ll admit I had no clue as to how the writers were going to satisfactorily resolve the season two cliffhangers, but this premiere re-iterates the Sanctuary cast and crew’s determination to not just think outside the box, but think inside a parallelogram while everyone is paying attention to the box. This may just be one of the most creative and higher concepts shows on TV and they have left behind the usual tropes and boundaries of scripted shows a while ago. And I was really amazed at how much tighter and smarter the dialogue and pacing have gotten. The acting has also evolved by leaps and bounds, but don’t take that to mean I thought less of it before. Amanda Tapping, Robin Dunne and the rest of the cast have already shown us they can knock it out of the park. It just feels like the past two seasons were but a warm up and now they’re really opening up. I think now that team Sanctuary has more than proven itself, both the cast and crew are finally comfortable enough to really cut loose and go for broke both in terms of story and performance. The end result is a wonderful series finally living up to its potential and feeling free to be much more than may have been expected of it. As will be seen next week, it only gets better…

Is it Tuesday yet???

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Oh yes! *scrolls back up* Definitely

You mean you haven't yet? Did mine within 20 mins of seeing the vid
            Maybe you can make few for me too. I only had the energy to watch the vids with half eyes.

I think my day is about to get even better. UPS delivered a package while I was out, left it with my neighbour. Waiting for him to come home now

*crosses fingers that it's what I think it is*
            *iz curious*

Article tweeted by RyRo, I don't think it's spoilery but just in case...

Spoiler:
            http://popculturezoo.com/archives/7127

Sanctuary Returns For Season 3 October 15th

By Joseph Dilworth Jr.
            Published October 14, 2010 at 8:23 pm PDT

The season three opener finds the Sanctuary team desperately trying to find a way to reach Kali to prevent catastrophic tidal waves from killing millions around the world. Magnus (AMANDA TAPPING) defends her position as the head of the Sanctuary Network and Will (ROBIN DUNNE), still in Mumbai, fights for his life.

As the episode description above says, the season three premiere literally picks up right where last season’s finale ended. A dying Will’s Bollywood dance number was sabotaged by an attack on Big Bertha/Kali, who then started a huge tidal wave. The attack came from the ambitious Wexford, who unceremoniously deposed Magnus and took over as de facto leader of the Sanctuary network and he is determined to kill Big Bertha. Everyone’s in danger and everything is up in the air as we start a new episode and season. So, how does it all get resolved? I’ll save the spoilers, but i will tell you everything does not get tidied up neatly. There is bravely, deception, back-stabbing, death and surprising allies and it all works exceptionally well.

I’ll admit I had no clue as to how the writers were going to satisfactorily resolve the season two cliffhangers, but this premiere re-iterates the Sanctuary cast and crew’s determination to not just think outside the box, but think inside a parallelogram while everyone is paying attention to the box. This may just be one of the most creative and higher concepts shows on TV and they have left behind the usual tropes and boundaries of scripted shows a while ago. And I was really amazed at how much tighter and smarter the dialogue and pacing have gotten. The acting has also evolved by leaps and bounds, but don’t take that to mean I thought less of it before. Amanda Tapping, Robin Dunne and the rest of the cast have already shown us they can knock it out of the park. It just feels like the past two seasons were but a warm up and now they’re really opening up. I think now that team Sanctuary has more than proven itself, both the cast and crew are finally comfortable enough to really cut loose and go for broke both in terms of story and performance. The end result is a wonderful series finally living up to its potential and feeling free to be much more than may have been expected of it. As will be seen next week, it only gets better…

Is it Tuesday yet???
            *bounces* Has the show aired YET?!?!?!?! I wantz it now. ... or at least some cast photos to lessen the shakes.
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe you can make few for me too. I only had the energy to watch the vids with half eyes.
              I'll give it a go, but the vid isn't brilliant quality so don't expect too much. Really grateful to Rocky, if not for him I'd never have got to see it

*iz curious*
              Major Wood badges from ebay

*bounces* Has the show aired YET?!?!?!?! I wantz it now. ... or at least some cast photos to lessen the shakes.
              It airs in the US tonight, UK next Tuesday! I have to try to contain the excitement for another four days

Comment

I'll give it a go, but the vid isn't brilliant quality so don't expect too much. Really grateful to Rocky, if not for him I'd never have got to see it
                I already thanked Rocky. And I'll thank you too if you can get me a few caps. Anything will be appreciated.

Major Wood badges from ebay
                Cool! Do you have a linky where I can see them?

It airs in the US tonight, UK next Tuesday! I have to try to contain the excitement for another four days
                Ouch. That's a looooooooong wait.

sigpic

Comment

I already thanked Rocky. And I'll thank you too if you can get me a few caps. Anything will be appreciated.
                  Ok, I'll see what I can do

Cool! Do you have a linky where I can see them?
                  Yep, here. Scroll down

Ouch. That's a looooooooong wait.

It feels like forever!!!!!!!! So close, yet sooooooo far

And now that I've seen the scruff is back, I really really can't wait to see the dvd extras. Now that is going to feel like forever

Comment

Ok, I'll see what I can do
                    Thanks! You're the bestest!!!

Yep, here. Scroll down
                    Oh, those are pretty cool!

It feels like forever!!!!!!!! So close, yet sooooooo far

And now that I've seen the scruff is back, I really really can't wait to see the dvd extras. Now that is going to feel like forever
                    *hugs* Sanctuary needs to air all year around and we need to get bts video material every month or so. *nods* I'm not asking for much, am I?
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks! You're the bestest!!!

Oh, those are pretty cool!
                      Yep!

*hugs* Sanctuary needs to air all year around and we need to get bts video material every month or so. *nods* I'm not asking for much, am I?
                      No, that's not asking too much......... at least, I don't think so

I have noticed that trailers for S3 starting on Watch in UK are popping up on a lot of other channels, which I've never seen before. It's about flippin' time

Comment

How can they do that to you???
                        Because my teacher is incredibly EVIL!

Hmpf. I also got my midterm back and had just a C(75)...why? Because I wasn't specific enough...what does she expect? Seriously...I had to write a 3 page long essay(handwritten) in 40 min and define 4 definitions with their significance...seriously...UGH! She also gave me, without a reason none of the full points on the definitions...why? because it's how she graded

*is pissed*

/end of teen ranting about school
                        Good luck with the interview *crosses fingers*
                        Thanks! I'm sure it will go well
                        9 and half hours left...and there is a little snipplet on the Syfy site now

Yes, I agree! Start the petition for it and send it to Syfy and Sanctuary...

But that does mean AT and MW(and the others) will never have a day of to see their family? You don't want to do that o them right?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Hmpf. I also got my midterm back and had just a C(75)...why? Because I wasn't specific enough...what does she expect? Seriously...I had to write a 3 page long essay(handwritten) in 40 min and define 4 definitions with their significance...seriously...UGH! She also gave me, without a reason none of the full points on the definitions...why? because it's how she graded

*is pissed*

Aw *hugs*

Thanks! I'm sure it will go well
                          Of course it will

102 hours for me

But that does mean AT and MW(and the others) will never have a day of to see their family? You don't want to do that to them right?
                          No, definitely woodn't want to do that to them, they don't get enough home time as it is

Even so, it wood be good if in airing the show the mid season gap could be missed out so we could get the dvds sooner.......... or do like SGU did - release the dvds of the first half of the season as soon as it's been aired?

Comment

Yep!

No, that's not asking too much......... at least, I don't think so
                            Glad we agree

I have noticed that trailers for S3 starting on Watch in UK are popping up on a lot of other channels, which I've never seen before. It's about flippin' time
                            Anything interesting on? Some good spoilers you can share?

*is pissed*

*hugs* Wants us to beam teacher away on an uninhabited planet?

I've seen it. But snippets aren't enough. I want the whole season like now!!! *throws a tantrum*

But that does mean AT and MW(and the others) will never have a day of to see their family? You don't want to do that o them right?
                            Well of course not. I want them to get some rest, so while they take a breather their clones will be making the show. See, I have it all figured out.
                            sigpic

Comment

*bounces all over the thread*

Got the package! It's the badges!

Gosh, what a day! First the scruffy beard then the Maj. Wood badges! *iz very happy*

Aaaaaand 69 to boot! WooHooooooooood!!!

Comment

*bounces for Jumble*

*hugs WooHoo's*

Off to work.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X